A quick update:

Total raised so far:   $1,656
Still needed to meet goal:   $2,343

Day left to donate:   23
Reply/Quote
Getting closer  Rock On
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thank you BURROWorBUST for your donation.

We are now at $1,681. We're now $2,318 away from the goal...but getting closer every day, and still have 21 days left. Joe
Reply/Quote
Holic

I have been absent and just saw this.

Just donated $200.

Keep up the great work and tell your wife we are grateful to her!

:andy: :andy: :andy: :andy: :andy:
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 11:57 AM)bengals67 Wrote: Holic

Just donated $200.

Thank you for the generous donation. It's greatly appreciated!
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 11:57 AM)bengals67 Wrote: Holic

Just donated $200.

Nice donation man.  We all appreciate that, not just 'Holic and the boys.   ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 03:00 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Nice donation man.  We all appreciate that, not just 'Holic and the boys.   ThumbsUp

No doubt, and that brings us up to $1,881.

We're now at $2,118 still needed to meet the total goal...with 18 days remaining.
Reply/Quote
It's a shame we're trying to do this when board attendance is at such a low.

Need some Bengals action to get people back on the board.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2020, 06:01 PM)kdgjr Wrote: It's a shame we're trying to do this when board attendance is at such a low.

This is true.

I would have contributed earlier but had not looked at board for awhile.

This is a great board and I am so grateful to the mods/administrators ( and their spouses). It  means a lot to me since I live in NC and have this chance to stay connected with the good people of Cincinnati.

There are no better people in the world than Cincinnatians!
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2020, 06:01 PM)kdgjr Wrote: It's a shame we're trying to do this when board attendance is at such a low.

There's a couple weeks left for people to donate, but I might extend for another couple as well...to try and get as close to goal as possible.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2020, 05:10 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: There's a couple weeks left for people to donate, but I might extend for another couple as well...to try and get as close to goal as possible.

I think extending it a few weeks or even until the goal is met is a good idea.  Maybe once things pick up again we will get more people to jump in.  If the goal isn't met, maybe do another one say in October or so to cover what you and the wife had to put in.  I don't think anyone would complain about that.

That or find a way to charge fans of other AFCN teams $1.00 per post in Smack Talk during the season aside from BmorePat since he already chipped in.    Tongue

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2020, 06:22 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I think extending it a few weeks or even until the goal is met is a good idea.  Maybe once things pick up again we will get more people to jump in.  If the goal isn't met, maybe do another one say in October or so to cover what you and the wife had to put in.  I don't think anyone would complain about that.

That or find a way to charge fans of other AFCN teams $1.00 per post in Smack Talk during the season aside from BmorePat since he already chipped in.    Tongue

$0.05 a post from AFCN fans in PnR would fund us through 2029. 

But yeah, Holic and the MS, shouldn't have to cover the expense. Pay as we go might be best. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2020, 09:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: $0.05 a post from AFCN fans in PnR would fund us through 2029. 

But yeah, Holic and the MS, shouldn't have to cover the expense. Pay as we go might be best. 

Spot on. We have a bunch of low life’s

I’ve ALWAYS said bfine is the most logical poster on here and this is yet another example of my extreme intellect. Prove me wrong.

I’m sure once a season rolls around, we’ll be able to hit goal. If that doesn’t happen soon you should consider creative alternatives. But like my bestie bfine said, you and the old lady shouldn’t front that bill.

I have some ideas I’ll share, but extending it a few weeks is definitely worth it.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2020, 11:12 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Spot on.  We have a bunch of low life’s

I’ve ALWAYS said bfine is the most logical poster on here and this is yet another example of my extreme intellect.  Prove me wrong.  

I’m sure once a season rolls around, we’ll be able to hit goal.  If that doesn’t happen soon you should consider creative alternatives.   But like my bestie bfine said, you and the old lady shouldn’t front that bill.  

I have some ideas I’ll share, but extending it a few weeks is definitely worth it.

That'll be $0.05 please. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2020, 11:12 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Spot on.  We have a bunch of low life’s

I’ve ALWAYS said bfine is the most logical poster on here and this is yet another example of my extreme intellect.  Prove me wrong.  

I’m sure once a season rolls around, we’ll be able to hit goal.  If that doesn’t happen soon you should consider creative alternatives.   But like my bestie bfine said, you and the old lady shouldn’t front that bill.  

Right now, we've raised $1,891 of the total needed. That leaves $2,108 to account for. I'm hoping if I extend it a couple of more weeks, we can come up with at least a least half of that, and then I'll pay the remaining amount. If we can just raise another $1,000...that would only leave the wife and I paying around a 1,000, which we're more than willing to do. 

Hopefully, extending it will help us get there within the next month, because I would rather not have the fundraiser drag on too long. I want to get it out of the way and not have to worry about it for the next 4 years. 

Huge appreciation to everyone who has chipped in so far, and helped get us closer to the goal. 
Reply/Quote
Thank you Rfaulk and treee for the donations and continued support! Joe
Reply/Quote
I vote we give back the rep points some are whining about for $250 donation. Win/Win
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2020, 05:10 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: There's a couple weeks left for people to donate, but I might extend for another couple as well...to try and get as close to goal as possible.

I think with Covid pandemic, that some are hurting financially.   But I think another month you should reach your goal.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2020, 05:06 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I think with Covid pandemic, that some are hurting financially.   But I think another month you should reach your goal.  

ThumbsUp
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote