Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
{{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}}
We are officially over half way there. Yes

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2020, 08:11 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We are officially over half way there. Yes

We're at $2,026 at the moment...$1,973 away from the total goal.
Reply/Quote
Thanks to new member Budokan for the donation. Joe
Reply/Quote
Just donated. Happy to help the board continue at a cheaper cost.

Reply/Quote
(08-05-2020, 06:47 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Just donated. Happy to help the board continue at a cheaper cost.

Thanks brother. Appreciate it!
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2020, 06:47 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Just donated. Happy to help the board continue at a cheaper cost.

Joe

Reply/Quote
Hey Holic I have an idea
Seems fans of the forum are either strapped for cash or the timing for this fundraiser is off a bit. We are half-way to the goal so this should last the year. Maybe reopen fundraiser in 6 months or next year. Just a thought.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2020, 06:33 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Hey Holic I have an idea
Seems fans of the forum are either strapped for cash or the timing for this fundraiser is off a bit.  We are half-way to the goal so this should last the year.  Maybe reopen fundraiser in 6 months or next year.  Just a thought.

The point of holding the fundraiser, is to keep 'Holic and his wife from having to come out of pocket for the board that we all enjoy being a part of.  For all that he's done to provide this board for us, I feel like it's the least we can do, to keep it from being a financial burden to his household.  I just made a second donation, and if the goal is not met by the next time I get paid, I will donate a 3rd time.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2020, 10:43 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The point of holding the fundraiser, is to keep 'Holic and his wife from having to come out of pocket for the board that we all enjoy being a part of.  For all that he's done to provide this board for us, I feel like it's the least we can do, to keep it from being a financial burden to his household.  I just made a second donation, and if the goal is not met by the next time I get paid, I will donate a 3rd time.

Thanks for all your help and support brother.
Reply/Quote
Late to the party, but donated.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 01:52 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Late to the party, but donated.

Same here -- just saw this today. Donated $50 for the cause just now. 

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 01:59 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Same here -- just saw this today. Donated $50 for the cause just now. 

Thanks Boomer. Very appreciated! Joe
Reply/Quote
Finally let me donate from my phone after several tries so I’m in too. $1749 away
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 08:38 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Finally let me donate from my phone after several tries so I’m in too. $1749 away

Thanks brother! Getting a little closer every day. Joe
Reply/Quote
I kicked in $25 today.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2020, 03:12 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Thanks to new member Budokan for the donation. Joe

Hi Holic ! Yeah I've been a Bengals fan since 2003 but only recently found JUNGLE NOISE 
Lovin' the chit chat 
Here's hoping we get some football !
Reply/Quote
I will make a second donation up to $100 donation.

I will add another donation to match any donations in next 24 hours with another donation with cap of $100.

It is 10 a.m. on Friday August 14th.

Let's hit the goal. Currenlty sits at $2480, if you like me donate, if you don't like me make me pay!
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2020, 11:02 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I will make a second donation up to $100 donation.

I will add another donation to match any donations in next 24 hours with another donation with cap of $100.

Let's hit the goal. Currenlty sits at $2480, if you like me donate, if you don't like me make me pay!

[Image: raw]

Reply/Quote
Just put a few bucks in. Hope to see us play this year....
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2020, 11:02 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I will make a second donation up to $100 donation.

Need some more donations so Luvinit has to PAY for his kind gesture!
Reply/Quote