Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
{{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}}
(08-28-2020, 02:32 PM)bengals67 Wrote: Holic

Just threw in another $100.

Come on folks, lets get Holic to his goal. This is my second contribution and others can contribute again.

Holic should not have to pay a penny given all the other work he does for this great group of folks who post here.

Plus I am hoping we are ready to embark on the golden years of Bengaldom!

Thank you Holic and all the other administrators!!! You are awesome!!!!

Thank you brother! We're now just $859 from the total goal.
Reply/Quote
Sorry I'm late to the party, just threw in another $50 to get you a bit closer.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2020, 03:03 PM)RockyMountainBengal Wrote: Sorry I'm late to the party, just threw in another $50 to get you a bit closer.

Thanks for the donation!
Reply/Quote
Update:

We're now just $809 short of meeting the total goal. 
Reply/Quote
Season is almost here, hopefully anyone who hasn’t seen this and can afford to chip in see the thread now. Only about $800 short! Let’s bring it home!
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2020, 10:21 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Season is almost here, hopefully anyone who hasn’t seen this and can afford to chip in see the thread now. Only about $800 short! Let’s bring it home!

Yes sir, we're very close now. Just 800 away!
Reply/Quote
I’m in
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 08:17 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I’m in

Thanks brother. Joe
Reply/Quote
You're a tad closer....sorry, not been around in months. When's the deadline?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 07:42 PM)Wyche Wrote: You're a tad closer....sorry, not been around in months. When's the deadline?

Thanks brother, appreciated! I'm letting it run through the end of this month.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 07:52 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Thanks brother, appreciated! I'm letting it run through the end of this month.

Cool, I'll hit you up again.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 07:42 PM)Wyche Wrote: You're a tad closer....sorry, not been around in months. When's the deadline?

OMG we thought you were dead!  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 08:57 PM)Earendil Wrote: OMG we thought you were dead!  Tongue

Still rockin in the free world...thank God.  Smirk

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 09:12 PM)Wyche Wrote: Still rockin in the free world...thank God.  Smirk

Glad all is good. Welcome back, you had us worried  Nervous
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2020, 12:06 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Glad all is good. Welcome back, you had us worried  Nervous

Thank you sir.... really means a lot to be missed! Didn't mean to alarm anyone, shoulda checked in I guess. I've just been super busy with a new job, home schooling, yard work, soccer for the girls.....just kinda got out of the habit. The Bengals Board family is some of the best folks in the world. Y'all make a feller feel good. 

Reply/Quote
(07-17-2020, 08:09 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: So...don't hate me Bengals Board family  Mellow , but I'm coming to you again asking for a little assistance. As you know, we recently upgraded to a new platform and state of the art servers, paid for by the community, and it's been great as the board is so smooth and fast, and there have been no issues from the tech side that has been an awesome change. The upgrade special runs through May of next year and then goes back to regular price, which is very expensive and something I would very much like to avoid. 

I want to do the 36 month extension that is offered for the same services and added extras as well, and lock in the discounted rate for the next 3 years. Here's what we'll get by purchasing the 3 year plan:

--- The same Elite package, but at only $119.95 monthly average when purchased in 3 year block, which is over $100 per month less than paying year to year. That's a HUGE savings and guarantees that we have an incredible service through May 2024. 

--- We will have up to 6 CPU's, 16 GB of RAM, and 6 TB of bandwidth available to use during those years...which means we will have plenty of room to grow and still have great performance on the board, without having to pay extra for it. 

--- It also come with priority 24/7 tech support with actual web developers, who will also provide 100% server and security management if I want. That option alone would make my life a lot easier, because I dealing with those issues can be time consuming and a major pain in the ass for someone like me, who is a professional techie. 

The most important factors for me in wanting to do this is the stability and peace of mind that it provides, and the fact that we can stay at an incredibly high level of service for almost half the price. As I talked about in the 'Thank you' thread, I've seen whats happened to a lot of message boards these days, and I don't want to ever worry about that happening to us. This deal is just too good to pass up and it guarantees The Bengals Board isn't going anywhere. It also ensures NO MORE fundraisers will be needed through May of 2024. 

As I mentioned, the 3 year extension plan averages out to 119.95 per month, but has to be paid in total to get that discount rate and has to be at for 36 months. The total price is $4,318...but the $319 extra from the last fundraiser will be applied. meaning the balance is $3,999. I figured I would do a 30 day fundraiser to try to come up with as much of it as possible, and then I'll cover the amount that remains after donations.

***Keep in mind, once this is finished, it will be the last fundraiser until 2024...which I'm sure you're all glad to hear! LOL

https://www.gofundme.com/f/let039s-make-sure-the-bengals-board-is-here-to-stay

Bump for those fans that are coming back here for the first game.
Reply/Quote
OK I kicked in another $50! Still $25 for every post I’ve made on this board. I’m sure Holic wishes I was more prolific. Can’t wait for tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2020, 08:35 PM)BucketE Wrote: OK I kicked in another $50!  Still $25 for every post I’ve made on this board. I’m sure Holic wishes I was more prolific. Can’t wait for tomorrow.

I always want posters to be prolific, but not for the money. LOL

Thanks for yet another donation. Greatly appreciated!
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2020, 08:35 PM)BucketE Wrote: OK I kicked in another $50!  Still $25 for every post I’ve made on this board. I’m sure Holic wishes I was more prolific. Can’t wait for tomorrow.

Thank you.

Reply/Quote
Bump
Reply/Quote