Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game thread for this 49ers VS Packers game happening now
Unreal! The Niners game ended the exact same way as the Bengals'. Down to the wire and field goal to finish it. WOW!

Now lets hope the Bills can knock off the Chiefs (and get busted up in the process) and the Bucs can take down the Rams (because Go Tom Brady!)

AFC Championship: Bengals vs Bills
NFC Chamionship: Niners vs Bucs
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:42 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's not coming to the AFC. There's a murderers row of QBs in the AFC that he'd have to fight through to try and get that 2nd ring. 

Much easier path (relatively speaking) in the NFC. 

Yep! 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:47 AM)Big Boss Wrote: He'll stay in GB.  That division is completely his.

True.  I heard he actually owns Chicago.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:55 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: True.  I heard he actually owns Chicago.

I wish he went one step farther and said "Yeah that's right, I own you Andy Dalton! You are my son!"
Reply/Quote
Maybe if Brady ever retires Rodgers will go to the Saints.
Reply/Quote
It looks like it might be shaping up to be another Bengals / 49rs Rematch.. Hope 3rd time is our charm if so.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:23 AM)Nately120 Wrote: The Browns could throw in a pick ala the Rams with Goff in order to unload him and he can compete with Jordan Love.  But I doubt Rodgers goes anywhere...maybe Denver, if anywhere. 

Man it’s nice to not have to talk PnR.

I was under the impression Rodgers wanted to go to a nice city? Wouldn’t that disqualify Pittsburgh and Cleveland. I thought he wanted a more coastal city. I guess New Orleans is one but a cruddy one. Also what are the contracts on Taysom Hill and Winston aren’t they both making quite a bit?
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:47 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Man it’s nice to not have to talk PnR.

I was under the impression Rodgers wanted to go to a nice city? Wouldn’t that disqualify Pittsburgh and Cleveland. I thought he wanted a more coastal city. I guess New Orleans is one but a cruddy one. Also what are the contracts on Taysom Hill and Winston aren’t they both making quite a bit?

When you have as much money as an NFL QB does I don't think you really need to worry about what a city is like, given that you live and travel and associate in means that normal people don't.  Rodgers has spent his entire NFL career as a SoCal guy in Wisconsin, it's not like he spent the past 15 years in LA or anything. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:50 AM)Nately120 Wrote: When you have as much money as an NFL QB does I don't think you really need to worry about what a city is like, given that you live and travel and associate in means that normal people don't.  Rodgers has spent his entire NFL career as a SoCal guy in Wisconsin, it's not like he spent the past 15 years in LA or anything. 

I was under the understanding that he wanted to go play for a nice city though with better weather.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 04:34 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I was under the understanding that he wanted to go play for a nice city though with better weather.

I'm not sure the weather plays into games as much since all teams have to travel half the season anyway. I suppose a southern division for a team with a roof would be warm, but it's not a guarantee of winning squat. Bengals don't even practice inside and don't mind according to DJ..  Some of them probably take it as a point of pride..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:19 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Ex-Bengal Jordan Willis blocked the punt.

The irony is Aaron is always complaining about his lack of receivers but their downdoing was their special teams.
Reply/Quote