Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game thread for this 49ers VS Packers game happening now
49ers completely carry Garrappolo
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:10 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Man lost because of a blocked punt smh that’s tough

And - only putting up 10 points.

Reply/Quote
lol imagine if he went to Cleveland. Hope he doesn't read our forums.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:12 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: At some point we have to look at A-A-Ron. Supposedly way better than Favre, but his career in GB is almost identical to Favres. SB win, SB loss, then years of playoff disappointments.

I thought A-A-Ron only had the one Super Bowl appearance, the glorious win over the Steelers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think the saints would be a perfect spot for Rodgers. Don’t think it would happen but would be nice. It’s hard to imagine the packers without Rodgers though.

I can’t believe they lost this game on a blocked punt. One might say they bungled this game. That was tough to watch and it sucks Green Bay isn’t in the nfc championship game. Packers Rams or packers Tampa sound like more entertaining games to me. But hey, maybe we luck out and win next week and draw the 9ers in the championship game.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:12 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: They hired Teryl Austin to be DC lmao no way Rodgers goes there now. They’re tanking for a QB. Or just plain stupid. My money is on tanking.

Mike Tomlin runs that defense and has since Dick Lebeau left.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:14 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: lol imagine if he went to Cleveland. Hope he doesn't read our forums.

They can't take his contract, as they are already paying Mayfield over $18mil guaranteed next season.
Reply/Quote
I favored the niners to win, but now I want them to lose in the NFC championship vs the bucs.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:16 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: I favored the niners to win, but now I want them to lose in the NFC championship vs the bucs.

SCREW THAT!!!

Burrow was sacked 9 times today.  Bucs line would sack him 20.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:10 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Man lost because of a blocked punt smh that’s tough

Asking Aaron Rodgers to score 14 points at home is too much, I guess.
Reply/Quote
Ex-Bengal Jordan Willis blocked the punt.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:15 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: They can't take his contract, as they are already paying Mayfield over $18mil guaranteed next season.

The Browns could throw in a pick ala the Rams with Goff in order to unload him and he can compete with Jordan Love.  But I doubt Rodgers goes anywhere...maybe Denver, if anywhere. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:12 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Rodgers is as good as gone. Just hope it’s not to Pittsburgh or Cleveland.

I don't think he will want to go into a division with Joe Burrow or Lamar Jackson. Especially when he gets to play Kirk Cousins twice a year, Justin Fields twice a year, and Jared Goff twice a year.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:14 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: I thought A-A-Ron only had the one Super Bowl appearance, the glorious win over the Steelers.

You're right. For some reason I thought he made it to another one.

So tbh, Favre's career was probably better.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:23 AM)Nately120 Wrote: The Browns could throw in a pick ala the Rams with Goff in order to unload him and he can compete with Jordan Love.  But I doubt Rodgers goes anywhere...maybe Denver, if anywhere. 

So you think the Packers would trade a pick for Mayfield and a pick so that the Browns can get the cap money to sign the QB they will lose in free agency?
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:27 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: So you think the Packers would trade a pick for Mayfield and a pick so that the Browns can get the cap money to sign the QB they will lose in free agency?

No, I think Aarron Rodgers is going to spend the off-season whining and then lead the Packers to the playoffs like he did in 2020 and 2021.  I'm just saying it's possible the Browns could snag him.  I just don't see him going to another NFL team.  He may retire and just ride off into the Cali sunset and start a podcast or run for congress or something, but I don't see him going to another team.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:25 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You're right. For some reason I thought he made it to another one.

So tbh, Favre's career was probably better.

Between Favre and Rodgers the Packers have had almost 470 games with a HOF QB under center.  Thanks to Burrow I finally don't envy them.  Neat.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:09 AM)Housh Wrote: Arod has to leave.

No way thats the team the Packers thought was good enough for him

If Rodgers goes, so does Adams, right? 

He's a FA. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:23 AM)J24 Wrote: I don't think he will want to go into a division with Joe Burrow or Lamar Jackson. Especially when he gets to play Kirk Cousins twice a year, Justin Fields twice a year, and Jared Goff twice a year.

He's not coming to the AFC. There's a murderers row of QBs in the AFC that he'd have to fight through to try and get that 2nd ring. 

Much easier path (relatively speaking) in the NFC. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
He'll stay in GB. That division is completely his.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote