Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Generation Snowflake
(06-17-2016, 09:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: You have to remember that Lucy still think Kain wanted his children killed.

You also have to remember that Lucy is delusional and only he "knows" what is right and wrong.

You may want to remember to not respond to me to.

Mellow

Oh you mean when he said my kids would be better off dead?   

And immediately backed off it as soon as he was called out for saying .
None of this should surprise me considering most of you guys support the pro pedo articles that salon pumps out.
(06-18-2016, 05:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh you mean when he said my kids would be better off dead?   

And immediately backed off it as soon as he was called out for saying .

I still never said that and I never backed down from what I did say which was statistically speaking you're more likely to rape your kids than any transgendered man.

Take your meds and try again, screwball.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-18-2016, 05:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: None of this should surprise me considering most of you guys support the pro pedo articles that salon pumps out.

Most?

Some?

Another baseless claim with nothing to support it.

Go back to blaming progressives and Muslims.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-17-2016, 12:46 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Stop lying.  I offered to have sex with your girls when they were of proper age, i.e. the same age where you would take a son to a brothel.  I NEVER said I wnated to have sex with them now.

(06-17-2016, 02:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You sure about that?   

Yes I am absolutely 100% sure of that.

And the proof is that instead of posting my quote directly you posted it out of context.  If posted in the proper context everyone would have seen that I was replying to your commenst about taking a father taking his son to a brothel WHEN HE REACHED THE APPROPRIATE AGE to keep him from being gay.  But you did not want anyone to see that so instead of posting my direct quote you posted someone responding to my comment.
(06-18-2016, 06:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes I am absolutely 100% sure of that.

And the proof is that instead of posting my quote directly you posted it out of context.  If posted in the proper context everyone would have seen that I was replying to your commenst about taking a father taking his son to a brothel WHEN HE REACHED THE APPROPRIATE AGE to keep him from being gay.  But you did not want anyone to see that so instead of posting my direct quote you posted someone responding to my comment.

Oh so the Fred toast CHILD sex plan was taken out of context.    In what context would it not be ridiculous for a man to say he wanted to have sex with a child.   

You know what you said and tried to cover yourself by saying you wanted to have sex with my children when they were of age.   The problem is that's not what you said earlier.    

It takes a real lowlife to actually type something like that out and be able to not only live with it but try to come back and defend the statement.  

You are outta line.  
(06-17-2016, 09:25 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Regardless of joke/point, it is absolutely HORRIBLE to speak of anyone's (this being specific to members of this forum) children.
THAT is a personal attack if there ever was one.
If it were said about mine, I don't know that I could stay idle.
I would be making travel plans.

Rep 
(06-17-2016, 09:25 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Regardless of joke/point, it is absolutely HORRIBLE to speak of anyone's (this being specific to members of this forum) children.
THAT is a personal attack if there ever was one.
If it were said about mine, I don't know that I could stay idle.
I would be making travel plans.

I disagree.

Lucy brought it up.  He i still sticking to his "thought" that men used to take their sons to brothels to make them better men.

He didn't say at what age that should be done.

Add that to his instances that he know how to raise "proper" girls and he created this conversation.

If Lucy is unable to handle any sarcasm / joke / point about that when his rules get turned on his family I think he needs a safe place to go and avoid his "trigger words".

He's said, often, that I have an attraction to think women simply because I don't think Michelle Obama is a fat cow like he does.

Should I accuse him of attacking my wife or ex-girlfriends?

He's accused several members of either being gay or wanting to be because they defended gay rights. 

Direct personal attacks.  But he can't take the heat himself and get all self-righteous about it.

Sorry.  this is the big boys board.  If he wants to act like he knows everything and is right all the time he needs to be able to take the criticism and jokes at his expense too.

We all do it.

We all take it.
(06-18-2016, 08:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: I disagree.

Lucy brought it up.  He i still sticking to his "thought" that men used to take their sons to brothels to make them better men.

Add that to his instances that he know how to raise "proper" girls and he created this conversation.

If Lucy is unable to handle any sarcasm / joke / point about that when his rules get turned on his family I think he needs a safe place to go and avoid his "trigger words".

He's said, often, that I have an attraction to think women simply because I don't think Michelle Obama is a fat cow like he does.

He's accused several members of either being gay or wanting to be because they defended gay rights. 

Direct personal attacks.  But he can't take the heat himself and get all self-righteous about it.

Sorry.  this is the big boys board.  If he wants to act like he knows everything and is right all the time he needs to be able to take the criticism and jokes at his expense too.

We all do it.

We all take it.

First, this is NOT just about Fred.
I am speaking on the ethics of a man, the same as everyone grills Lucie for.

If we take jabs at one another, that's one thing.
We are here to defend ourselves, but the kids and wives are not and should be off limits.
I would defend ANY of you (or your loved ones) the same.
What right is right.
If someone starts talking about your wife, I'll have your back.
And.... I GUARENTEE I will have MY family's back.
I just hope people have the good sense not to test that.

Talking about public figures is completely different.
At least that is what I was told when it came to Scalia.
M.O. is a target, the same that he was.
I will grant you that Scalia's was more on policy, rather than aesthetics.

A note concerning calling someone gay......
Why is it being considered an insult ?
How can someone enlightened enough to find homosexuality perfectly normal be offended ?
It would/should be the equivalent of being called a toaster.
It should illicit the response of wondering how that could possibly be relevant.
Unless.... the person isn't REALLY as accepting as they like to believe.

I will respect your opinion, Dino.
I just thought you were a better soul than that.

(06-18-2016, 08:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: I disagree.

We all do it.

We all take it.

I said you love those thick women.   

I don't remember calling anyone gay here but even if I did It would be calling a board member.   

Everyone of these instances I attacked anyone I was attaching the poster's ideas.   Not their wives/husbands/children.     

I dare anyone to find a time I directed anything at anyone's kids.   But hey I guess it's ok to post ... Oops sorry .. "Joke" about raping mine.    Or just saying they are better off dead.  
(06-18-2016, 09:12 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: First, this is NOT just about Fred.
I am speaking on the ethics of a man, the same as everyone grills Lucie for.

If we take jabs at one another, that's one thing.
We are here to defend ourselves, but the kids and wives are not and should be off limits.
I would defend ANY of you (or your loved ones) the same.
What right is right.
If someone starts talking about your wife, I'll have your back.
And.... I GUARENTEE I will have MY family's back.
I just hope people have the good sense not to test that.

Talking about public figures is completely different.
At least that is what I was told when it came to Scalia.
M.O. is a target, the same that he was.
I will grant you that Scalia's was more on policy, rather than aesthetics.

A note concerning calling someone gay......
Why is it being considered an insult ?
How can someone enlightened enough to find homosexuality perfectly normal be offended ?
It would/should be the equivalent of being called a toaster.
It should illicit the response of wondering how that could possibly be relevant.
Unless.... the person isn't REALLY as accepting as they like to believe.

I will respect your opinion, Dino.
I just thought you were a better soul than that.

We're going to disagree.  The level of response has been equal to level of posting.

Fred made a salient  point.  Kain made a salient point.  Lucy took PERSONAL offense to both things because it seems HE can talk about how other people live but when it is asked if it should be applied to his own life it is wrong.

As to you question about being called gay:  We (at least I) didn't not get offended by it.  I cited that to show that Lucy is not above personal attacks no matter how lame to divert form the point of whatever article is being made.  The board equivalent of the school yard bully who cries when someone says something about HIS mom.

The fact that you realize it was less than relevant should show you that Lucy is great at trying to be personal and less so and understanding what is being said to him.
(06-18-2016, 09:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I said you love those thick women.   

I don't remember calling anyone gay here but even if I did It would be calling a board member.   

Everyone of these instances I attacked anyone I was attaching the poster's ideas.   Not their wives/husbands/children.     

I dare anyone to find a time I directed anything at anyone's kids.   But hey I guess it's ok to post ... Oops sorry .. "Joke" about raping mine.    Or just saying they are better off dead.  

Perhaps you could just grow up.

Rock On
(06-18-2016, 07:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You know what you said and tried to cover yourself by saying you wanted to have sex with my children when they were of age.   The problem is that's not what you said earlier.    

Actually it is exactly what I said earlier.  

that is why you could not post my original comment.  If you did then everyone whould see what I was responding to and it would be clear what I meant.  Instead you had to take it out of context and post a responce to my original comment instead of the actual original comment.
(06-18-2016, 09:30 PM)GMDino Wrote: We're going to disagree.  The level of response has been equal to level of posting.

Fred made a salient  point.  Kain made a salient point.  Lucy took PERSONAL offense to both things because it seems HE can talk about how other people live but when it is asked if it should be applied to his own life it is wrong.

As to you question about being called gay:  We (at least I) didn't not get offended by it.  I cited that to show that Lucy is not above personal attacks no matter how lame to divert form the point of whatever article is being made.  The board equivalent of the school yard bully who cries when someone says something about HIS mom.

The fact that you realize it was less than relevant should show you that Lucy is great at trying to be personal and less so and understanding what is being said to him.

As with anyone, it's ok to disagree.
I like you, I like Fred, I like Kain.
FWIW... I didn't take Kain's comment as harshly as Lucie did.
From what I remember Kain was judging Lucie's character and stating that if he was as terrible of a person as he portrays here (Kane's opinion), his children would had been better off never being born.
That's not wishing them to die, but I could sure understand why Lucie would jump that direction.
The pain in his heart (yes,he has one) would rip through him, with the thought of his children not being in his life.
Any parent would react harshly.
That is a pain that a man never forgets and he's not likely to forgive.

So.... we shall continue to disagree.

Be well....
(06-18-2016, 09:57 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: As with anyone, it's ok to disagree.
I like you, I like Fred, I like Kain.
FWIW... I didn't take Kain's comment as harshly as Lucie did.
From what I remember Kain was judging Lucie's character and stating that if he was as terrible of a person as he portrays here (Kane's opinion), his children would had been better off never being born.
That's not wishing them to die, but I could sure understand why Lucie would jump that direction.
The pain in his heart (yes,he has one) would rip through him, with the thought of his children not being in his life.
Any parent would react harshly.
That is a pain that a man never forgets and he's not likely to forgive.

So.... we shall continue to disagree.

Be well....

I said that if he wanted to protect his children from being molested he shouldn't have had them since statistically he's more likely to molest his children than anyone else.

And don't try and play that parent's pain card. I'm a parent and a grandparent - the thought hurts but not enough to jump to trying to attack someone's character the way he did.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-18-2016, 09:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually it is exactly what I said earlier.  

that is why you could not post my original comment.  If you did then everyone whould see what I was responding to and it wiouyld be clkear what I meant.  Instead you had to take it iouyt of context and post a responce to my original comment ionstead of the actual original comment.

Let's dumb it down. What did you st about his daughters and sex?

I see all kinds of bullshit. Folks defending what you said, folks condemning what you said. So make it simple for everyone. What did you say about his children and what motivated you to do so?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-18-2016, 10:05 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I said that if he wanted to protect his children from being molested he shouldn't have had them since statistically he's more likely to molest his children than anyone else.

And don't try and play that parent's pain card. I'm a parent and a grandparent - the thought hurts but not enough to jump to trying to attack someone's character the way he did.

Exactly.  The real problem at this point is that I honestly don't think some people have the reading comprehension skills, possibly general baseline intellect, to connect A and B.  Some morons might read that as 'He my kids want Die' and there is nothing anyone can do about that because their genetics and life experiences have failed them so horrifically there is no turning back.  

Roto, I get where you are coming from and think the manner you've attempted to 'mediate' (probably a better way to say that) is honorable.  Carry on good sir.  The counter from your statements is that there is a reason no one has brought your family into the conversation, because you've never insulted other people's families over and over and over again.  You're a good dude with smarts and compassion.  It would never go there with you.  When someone is told they are a savage or that their family members are mentally ill because of the way they live, I think it's fair to point out that someone else's worldview is backwards, ignorant and generally dated.  If that point is made via sarcasm, so be it.  Guess it comes back to the idea that some people aren't running on CPU's that have been sunset and their OS cannot be upgraded.  Sucks for them, but not my problem. 

Anyway...  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-18-2016, 10:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What did you say about his children and what motivated you to do so?

He was talking about how in the "good old days" men would take their sosn to brothels to introduce them to "proper" sex to make sure they developed "proper" sexual identities.

So to make fun of his ridiculous comments I offered to have sex with his daughters when they needed to have their sxual identities properly established.

All of this self-righteous, "leave my children alone" victim squealing is ridiculous.  Hiskids will never read any of these posts.  And we all make fun of banging each others wives/girlfriends.    
Who was it that was preaching about how "respect had to be earned"?

Isn't it supposed to be okay to say disrespectful things about anyone at anytime until they do something to earn respect?
(06-18-2016, 10:05 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I said that if he wanted to protect his children from being molested he shouldn't have had them since statistically he's more likely to molest his children than anyone else.

I apologize, if I'm misremembering.
I'll search the thread, tomorrow.
That aside, I'm semi-defending you here (not that you asked for it, or needed it).
The truth is more that I used it to show that I believe I'm reasonable.
The statement that you quoted yourself as saying is possible.
The thing is though, it's easy to throw it out there because police department's haven't taken down info concerning whether an assailant's gender matches their biological sex.

Sidenote: I'm jealous of you being a grandparent.
I hope I live long enough to experience that.