Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Generation Snowflake
(06-21-2016, 11:12 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: People who don't have a son are weak and have mental illnesses, and cannot have boys because they have a small penis.  This is my belief and it cannot be refuted... 'Cuz

Now that's bullshit......it means we got deep enough to knock the **** and balls off!

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-21-2016, 12:25 PM)Wyche Wrote: Now that's bullshit......it means we got deep enough to knock the **** and balls off!

Clearly these men are incapable of creating and propagating Y
(06-21-2016, 12:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I guess you missed the point. One is suggesting what they would do with their children another is suggesting what he would do to other people's children. If you consider those on the same level then we just disagree.  

Exactly.  when it comes time for me to help my daughters establish the proper heterosexual identity I would never do that by having sex with them myself.

That is why i offered to help Lucie out.  it would be weird for him to bang his own daughters just to make sure they don't become lesbians.  Same with punching them in the face.  The father should not do that to his own kids.  he needs someone ese to do it for him.
(06-21-2016, 12:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Exactly.  when it comes time for me to help my daughters establish the proper heterosexual identity I would never do that by having sex with them myself.

That is why i offered to help Lucie out.  it would be weird for him to bang his own daughters just to make sure they don't become lesbians.  Same with punching them in the face.  The father should not do that to his own kids.  he needs someone ese to do it for him.

i volunteer as tribute
People suck
(06-10-2016, 09:11 AM)Beaker Wrote: Simply an outgrowth of the rampant entitlement mentality.

This
(06-21-2016, 12:44 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Clearly these men are incapable of creating and propagating Y

......others simply can't reach far enough to hit XX like heights between the sheets, let alone XXX  Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

(06-21-2016, 12:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Exactly.  when it comes time for me to help my daughters establish the proper heterosexual identity I would never do that by having sex with them myself.

Folks can justify perversions however, they see fit. So far I see you are willing to have sex with and punch young girls. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-21-2016, 04:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks can justify perversions however, they see fit. So far I see you are willing to have sex with and punch young girls. 

(06-18-2016, 10:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hows about we just roll with the old rule. Attack the message, not the messenger?

Seems your message is that is ok to see whatever you want in the message.

I see your message as being a wrong interpretation because you are balls deep into trying to defend Lucy and his paranoid responses.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-21-2016, 05:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: Seems your message is that is ok to see whatever you want in the message.

I see your message as being a wrong interpretation because you are balls deep into Lucy

lets not bring someones private life into the discusion

Ninja
People suck
(06-22-2016, 08:25 AM)Griever Wrote: lets not bring someones private life into the discusion

Ninja

Fair enough.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-21-2016, 12:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I guess you missed the point. One is suggesting what they would do with their children another is suggesting what he would do to other people's children. If you consider those on the same level then we just disagree.  

In this scenario, Fred is acting as the prostitute and the parent is still taking their child to see a prostitute to "make them straight".

If you consider either appropriate then we disagree.

PS: you don't have to support taking your kid to a prostitute because a board member who is "conservative" posted it.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-22-2016, 02:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: In this scenario, Fred is acting as the prostitute and the parent is still taking their child to see a prostitute to "make them straight".

If you consider either appropriate then we disagree.

PS: you don't have to support taking your kid to a prostitute because a board member who is "conservative" posted it.

Despite the feigned ignorance to promulgate their fake moral outrage, they both understand fred took Lucie's ridiculous statements and applied them to Lucie's family.

How do I know?

Because if either of them thought for a nanosecond fred was seriously trying to solicit sex from a minor or assaulting a minor instead of mocking Lucie's ridiculous statements, one or both of them would have contacted the authorities who would then crawl so far up fred's ass a colonoscopy would seem less invasive by comparison.
(06-21-2016, 04:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks can justify perversions however, they see fit. So far I see you are willing to have sex with and punch young girls. 

Just trying to help a guy from your end of the spectrum.

It is a tough job, but someone has to think of the children.