Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Generation Snowflake
(06-19-2016, 05:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This guy should be the poster child for "generation snowflake".  

Do you want the mods to make a "safe space" for you, Bfine?

Didn't see where I was ever intimidated by any feeble-minded comment made by any keyboard warrior in this forum. Just merely pointed to the fact that intelligent conversation is often interrupted by the more petty among us.

Hell I wouldn't even be intimidated if a middle-aged man on this forum offered to "sex up" my minor daughters.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-18-2016, 10:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps not the classiest post. There is a slight difference between talking about sexing up a wife/girlfriend that giving sex lessons to a minor. WTS I think Lucie might be taking it a little too far (I can only guess; as I never had a daughter); but, I think his motivation is to show that all sides go into the gutter from tie to time. 

It would be better if we were all a little more mature. A long time ago I recommended a smack PnR sub-forum. Go there if you want to be in the gutter. If you want to talk intelligently about a point do so in the regular PnR.

It is different when you have girls.   

Its nothing but a look into the character of some people on this board.   Loads here can have a disagreement without having to include families.    Just shows a lack of character and intelligence.   
(06-19-2016, 05:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just merely pointed to the fact that intelligent conversation is often interrupted by the more petty among us.

Yep. Thanks for making that clear.

(06-17-2016, 12:40 AM)bfine32 Wrote: That's a stupid idea, but nothing more than I'd expect from the likes of you.
(06-19-2016, 11:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:   Loads here can have a disagreement without having to include families.  

We never had a disagreement.

You said you wanted your daughters to get punched in the face.  I agreed with you and even offered to help.  But know you are acting like a snowflake and crying about how you are so offended and if you have daughters you need a safe space
(06-20-2016, 12:56 AM)fredtoast Wrote: We never had a disagreement.

You said you wanted your daughters to get punched in the face.  I agreed with you and even offered to help.  But know you are acting like a snowflake and crying about how you are so offended and if you have daughters you need a safe space

Times like this make me glad that we are on opposite sides of the spectrum. Luckily you have those on here that agree with you. Many of them made excuses for you saying you wanted to "sex up" young girls. I can only assume they will support your desire to punch them in thee face.   

(06-20-2016, 01:24 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Times like this make me glad that we are on opposite sides of the spectrum. Luckily you have those on here that agree with you. Many of them made excuses for you saying you wanted to "sex up" young girls. I can only assume they will support your desire to punch them in thee face.   

You are on the same side of the spectrum as Lucie, and he was the first one to say that he wanted his girls to get punched in the face.

So I have no idea what yiou are talking about.
(06-20-2016, 01:31 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You are on the same side of the spectrum as Lucie, and he was the first one to say that he wanted his girls to get punched in the face.

If I were to read a post where he said he wanted to punch his young daughters in the face I would definitely not volunteer to help; but apparently we're different like that.   

(06-20-2016, 01:34 AM)bfine32 Wrote: If I were to read a post where he said he wanted to punch his young daughters in the face I would definitely not volunteer to help; but apparently we're different like that.   

Doesn't change the fact that you are on the same side of the spectrum as him.

So, again, I have no idea what point you are trying to make.
stop fighting, you are ruining my birthday!
People suck
(06-20-2016, 10:20 AM)Griever Wrote: stop fighting, you are ruining my birthday!
[Image: 54d.jpg]

Happy Birthday, Biznatch !
Tongue
(06-20-2016, 01:31 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You are on the same side of the spectrum as Lucie, and he was the first one to say that he wanted his girls to get punched in the face.

Oh I said I wanted to actually punch them in the face?    

The lengths you are going to justify sex and physical violence with children is amazing.   
(06-20-2016, 09:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh I said I wanted to actually punch them in the face?    

The lengths you are going to justify sex and physical violence with children is amazing.   

No you said it is better for children if they are bullied so they can learn how to respond.  You said it was better when kids got a punch in the face.  Then you said bullying could be psychological too.

So YOU don't want to punch them in the face you just hope they get bullied so they can learn how to handle it.  Even if it IS a punch in the face.
Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-20-2016, 10:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: No you said it is better for children if they are bullied so they can learn how to respond.  You said it was better when kids got a punch in the face.  Then you said bullying could be psychological too.

So YOU don't want to punch them in the face you just hope they get bullied so they can learn how to handle it.  Even if it IS a punch in the face.
Rock On

Well lookie here .....    Some truth.    

Peer bullying is what children need.    Not some middle aged lowlife keyboard terrorist wanting to beat up little girls. 

I don't want to punch any child.   Nor should any rational adult....  I do want my children to face adversity and usually peer bullying sorts that out.   
(06-17-2016, 09:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The only part of this I agree with is the Wow sentiment. But I would reserve it for someone who tried to equate the 2 comments. One spoke of taking your own son to a brothel as a "coming of age"  and the other offered sex lesson to another's juvenile daughters.Call it "mocking" if you want

Got it! It's ok to take boys to a someone to have sex with them, just not girls. I personally am going to go with "none of the above". 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-10-2016, 02:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ridiculous censorship from the good ol' days before PC nonsense took over...

Married couples in twin beds (they were forbidden to say the word "pregnant" when Lucy was magically knocked-up)
[Image: lucy-and-ricky-twin-beds.jpg]

shielding us from the horrors of seeing a toilet (the Brady Bunch bathroom didn't have a toilet either):
[Image: themamasandthepapas-ifyoucanbelieveyoure...ars(8).jpg]

Oh, and today's generation is the wimpiest even though Mississippi banned Sesame Street for having the audacity to show that whites, black, Hispanic people could live in the same neighborhood (with monsters and puppets, no less).  So before you go acting like this generation is full of wimps, keep in mind that the tough generations used to be offended by:

This....
[Image: pp-leaky-toilet.jpg]

and this....
[Image: sesame.png]

Perspective, people...get some.  You're all a bunch of wimpy little bitches.

The fact that this regressive left has taken the religious right's place make this even more disturbing for me.

And all the more infuriating.
(06-20-2016, 10:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well lookie here .....    Some truth.    

Peer bullying is what children need.    Not some middle aged lowlife keyboard terrorist wanting to beat up little girls. 

I don't want to punch any child.   Nor should any rational adult....  I do want my children to face adversity and usually peer bullying sorts that out.   

You never said "peer bullying" until just now.

Just bullying.

So if you want to change the parameters let me know.

Also will your son have sex with a peer at the brothel?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-09-2016, 11:11 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: This is precisely why I've come to the opinion that everyone should be required to commit 2 years to national service, before entering the work force or college.
Building a backbone is an important foundation for success.

......or just work construction or in a dive bar...places where you are you required to leave your feelings at the door. ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

(06-21-2016, 09:22 AM)GMDino Wrote: You never said "peer bullying" until just now.

Just bullying.

So if you want to change the parameters let me know.

Also will your son have sex with a peer at the brothel?

In every discussion we have had on bullying it's been school related.   Which is where you are taking my comments.   So please just stop making stuff up.  Never once did I say I wanted an adult picking on a child.    That would be counter productive to my pro bullying stance. 

But hey don't let the facts stop you.  

I don't have a son. 
(06-21-2016, 10:46 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: In every discussion we have had on bullying it's been school related.   Which is where you are taking my comments.   So please just stop making stuff up.  Never once did I say I wanted an adult picking on a child.    That would be counter productive to my pro bullying stance. 

But hey don't let the facts stop you.  

I don't have a son. 

People who don't have a son are weak and have mental illnesses, and cannot have boys because they have a small penis.  This is my belief and it cannot be refuted... 'Cuz
(06-20-2016, 11:36 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Got it! It's ok to take boys to a someone to have sex with them, just not girls. I personally am going to go with "none of the above". 

I guess you missed the point. One is suggesting what they would do with their children another is suggesting what he would do to other people's children. If you consider those on the same level then we just disagree.