Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Generation Snowflake
(06-17-2016, 12:48 AM)bfine32 Wrote: What is obvious is that you wish to discriminate against anybody that's not like you. 

BTW, you spelled yeah wrong, so I will dismiss anything further you say because you are obviously uneducated.  

Yea? Well your sentence structure is not well optimized so right back at ya, partner.  Smirk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-17-2016, 12:46 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Stop lying.  I offered to have sex with your girls when they were of proper age, i.e. the same age where you would take a son to a brothel.  I NEVER said I wnated to have sex with them now.

You sure about that?   

You are a disgusting lowlife piece of garbage who seems to get off on talking about having sex with others children.   Now we can add punch them in the face.  Which probably would be a joke comment had you not expressed a desire to have sex with my children before....   

Not sure what part of the this is adults only btw....the FredToast's straight sex CHILD development clinic

[Image: UGPi715.jpg]

[Image: wxTNZ1E.jpg]

[Image: WWBal7t.jpg]
(06-17-2016, 02:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You sure about that?   

You are a disgusting lowlife piece of garbage who seems to get off on talking about having sex with others children.   Now we can add punch them in the face.  Which probably would be a joke comment had you not expressed a desire to have sex with my children before....   

Not sure what part of the this is adults only btw....the FredToast's straight sex CHILD development clinic

[Image: UGPi715.jpg]

[Image: wxTNZ1E.jpg]

[Image: WWBal7t.jpg]

You went to all the time and trouble to show that Fred was mocking your original "thoughts" on how to properly groom young boys.

Brilliant.

Now let's seen that screen shot of your name "Tyrone".   Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
It actually doesn't say anywhere in Fred's post that he wants to have sex with any children. It seemed more like a pitch for one of those 'pray the gay away' places.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-17-2016, 02:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You are a disgusting lowlife piece of garbage who seems to get off on talking about having sex with others children.   Now we can add punch them in the face.  Which probably would be a joke comment had you not expressed a desire to have sex with my children before....   

Note to self . . .

(06-10-2016, 10:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You should seriously have a word with yourself if you allow anything on this board to force into some rage post.   

Be better than this ... 
It's OK when a liberal post disgusting stuff because they are not:

Racist
sexist
bigoted
homophobic
islamphobic
transphobic
ignorant
hateful
closed-minded
hypocritical...
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-17-2016, 04:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's OK when a liberal post disgusting stuff because they are not:

Racist
sexist
bigoted
homophobic
islamphobic
transphobic
ignorant
hateful
closed-minded
hypocritical...

Do you ever get tired of hyperbole?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-17-2016, 04:40 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Do you ever get tired of hyperbole?

Sure do.

(06-17-2016, 04:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's OK when a liberal post disgusting stuff because they are not:

Racist
sexist
bigoted
homophobic
islamphobic
transphobic
ignorant
hateful
closed-minded
hypocritical...

Everything has a context.

For example, from the context of your past posts I can tell you are not only playing the martyr card but also using your new passive aggressposting style.

Therefore most will not answer you honestly.

I, however, will.

And then you "won't respond to me anymore" because I call out your BS.

Rock On

Racist
sexist
bigoted
homophobic
islamphobic
transphobic
ignorant
hateful
closed-minded
hypocritical...

Evidently anyone can post about sex with my children but if I dare say "sheep to the masses" ......  It's somehow offensive.  
(06-17-2016, 04:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: Everything has a context.

For example, from the context of your past posts I can tell you are not only playing the martyr card but also using your new passive aggressposting style.

Therefore most will not answer you honestly.

I, however, will.

And then you "won't respond to me anymore" because I call out your BS.

Rock On

What part of Fred's statement saying he wanted to wait until they were of age.....  Then in his original post its about child sex.   

There is no context.   If you are into child sex you are a degenerate.  
(06-17-2016, 05:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What part of Fred's statement saying he wanted to wait until they were of age.....  Then in his original post its about child sex.   

I only know of one poster who continually brings up the subject, nearly on a daily basis.

Also.  If you pay for sex you are a degenerate.
(06-17-2016, 06:02 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Also.  If you pay for sex you are a degenerate.

Someone has never seen Pretty Woman

(06-17-2016, 06:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Someone has never seen Pretty Woman

you're right.  but i would have closed that deal au natural, don't need a brothel to get my jollies off.
(06-17-2016, 06:02 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Also.  If you pay for sex you are a degenerate.

In the end, you always end up paying for sex... one way or another! Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
See how shitty what Fred posted sounds? Now remember that he was mocking something that another poster actually advocated for. Someone actually believes that you should take your kids to see prostitutes to prevent them from being gay. Wow.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Regardless of joke/point, it is absolutely HORRIBLE to speak of anyone's (this being specific to members of this forum) children.
THAT is a personal attack if there ever was one.
If it were said about mine, I don't know that I could stay idle.
I would be making travel plans.
(06-17-2016, 05:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What part of Fred's statement saying he wanted to wait until they were of age.....  Then in his original post its about child sex.   

Does that include taking your some to a ***** house say he doesn't turn out gay?
(06-17-2016, 08:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: See how shitty what Fred posted sounds? Now remember that he was mocking something that another poster actually advocated for. Someone actually believes that you should take your kids to see prostitutes to prevent them from being gay. Wow.

The only part of this I agree with is the Wow sentiment. But I would reserve it for someone who tried to equate the 2 comments. One spoke of taking your own son to a brothel as a "coming of age"  and the other offered sex lesson to another's juvenile daughters.Call it "mocking" if you want

(06-17-2016, 09:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The only part of this I agree with is the Wow sentiment. But I would reserve it for someone who tried to equate the 2 comments. One spoke of taking your own son to a brothel as a "coming of age"  and the other offered sex lesson to another's juvenile daughters.Call it "mocking" if you want

You have to remember that Lucy still think Kain wanted his children killed.

You also have to remember that Lucy is delusional and only he "knows" what is right and wrong.

You may want to remember to not respond to me to.

Mellow