Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Generation Snowflake
(06-16-2016, 11:00 AM)Griever Wrote: careful, he might report you for possibly suggesting you will assault "his" daughters

He is the one who wants them punched in the face.  I was just offering to help.
(06-16-2016, 11:31 AM)fredtoast Wrote: He is the one who wants them punched in the face.  I was just offering to help.

Let's be fair.  He did say bullying could be mental too.

So if they are just simply tormented by someone psychologically he's okay with that too.

You know, just to see how they handle it.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-16-2016, 11:38 AM)GMDino Wrote: Let's be fair.  He did say bullying could be mental too.

So if they are just simply tormented by someone psychologically he's okay with that too.

Mellow

yeah he sounds like a grade A parent

no wonder he teaches his kids hate
People suck
(06-16-2016, 11:38 AM)GMDino Wrote: Let's be fair.  He did say bullying could be mental too.

Mellow

I hazard to think where I'd be in life had my parents not turned a blind eye while the neighbor molested me and made me realize life ain't one big party.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-16-2016, 10:37 AM)fredtoast Wrote: "The Progressive Era" began in 1877?

So Teddy Roosevelt was a progressive?

He was the first progressive.    I have stated this several times.   
(06-16-2016, 10:42 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Once again I will offer my assistance in raising your girls properly.

So first you want to have sex with them now you want to punch them in face...
(06-16-2016, 02:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So first you want to have sex with them now you want to punch them in face...

i think its weird that you think about other people wanting to have sex with your daughters...
People suck
(06-16-2016, 11:31 AM)fredtoast Wrote: He is the one who wants them punched in the face.  I was just offering to help.

You are without a doubt a grade A lowlife.  
(06-16-2016, 02:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So first you want to have sex with them now you want to punch them in face...

Not necessarily.  Might just want to mentally torment them.  Bullying can be either one you said.  Smirk

On the one hand it's bad form that people bring your wife and/or daughters into arguments with you.  On the other hand, it's sort of your fault for shoving your heterosexuality in our faces by using an avatar that features them and making sure everyone knows you are straight, married, and procreated.
(06-16-2016, 02:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: On the one hand it's bad form that people bring your wife and/or daughters into arguments with you.  On the other hand, it's sort of your fault for shoving your heterosexuality in our faces by using an avatar that features them and making sure everyone knows you are straight, married, and procreated.

Agree with the first sentence. As for the second sentence, just because someone has their family in their avatar, doesn't make their family fair game. I don't know the genesis of how SLB's family came into the discussion, so I will not comment on this, but the type of statements about his wife and daughters will not be condoned by me unless he somehow inserted them into the discussion. Maybe that makes me part of "Generation Snowflake" for being offended by this, but I do draw a line here.
(06-16-2016, 02:42 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Agree with the first sentence.  As for the second sentence, just because someone has their family in their avatar, doesn't make their family fair game.  I don't know the genesis of how SLB's family came into the discussion, so I will not comment on this, but the type of statements about his wife and daughters will not be condoned by me unless he somehow inserted them into the discussion.

I'm half joking on that because I feel like there are a lot of people who would find a person having an avatar of him kissing his boyfriend would be "in your face gay" and taking it too far, etc.  

I just base that upon a co-worker I had who said he was ok with gays, but why do they have to be so "in your face" about being gay.  I pulled up his facebook profile, saw he had a picture of him kissing his wife as his profile pic, and asked him why he had to be all "in my face" about his sexuality.  That's all I mean.
(06-16-2016, 02:46 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm half joking on that because I feel like there are a lot of people who would find a person having an avatar of him kissing his boyfriend would be "in your face gay" and taking it too far, etc.  

I just base that upon a co-worker I had who said he was ok with gays, but why do they have to be so "in your face" about being gay.  I pulled up his facebook profile, saw he had a picture of him kissing his wife as his profile pic, and asked him why he had to be all "in my face" about his sexuality.  That's all I mean.

Fair enough, and I'm inclined to agree with your larger point here. But even within that analogy, the person being criticized is hopefully the person doing the publicity, not the ones being publicized. From reading your posts I know you typically have a sarcastic sense of humor (that I actually enjoy btw), but my comment was to make clear that people should not subscribe to the thinking that your statement implies at face value.
(06-16-2016, 02:51 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Fair enough, and I'm inclined to agree with your larger point here.  But even within that analogy, the person being criticized is hopefully the person doing the publicity, not the ones being publicized.  From reading your posts I know you typically have a sarcastic sense of humor (that I actually enjoy btw), but my comment was to make clear that people should not subscribe to the thinking that your statement implies at face value.

I getcha.  I'm a cynic in the sense that I realize even if ridicule isn't fair or deserved that a person would be "asking for it" in the "unfair, but life is unfair" sense.
I don't understand how someone isn't banned from the board for wanting to harm or rape little girls

But that's just me
(06-16-2016, 03:17 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I don't understand how someone isn't banned from the board for wanting to harm or rape little girls

But that's just me

thats because no one does...its just Lucie exaggerating and making shit up
People suck
(06-16-2016, 02:37 PM)Griever Wrote: i think its weird that you think about other people wanting to have sex with your daughters...

Yeah well how weird is it when adults proclaim that they want to have sex with a 5 and 7 year old girl.   
(06-16-2016, 03:17 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I don't understand how someone isn't banned from the board for wanting to harm or rape little girls

But that's just me

Because for some reason that behavior is permitted.   It's a shame.  

But that's just me

(06-16-2016, 03:20 PM)Griever Wrote: thats because no one does...its just Lucie exaggerating and making shit up

This.

Lucy has said in the good old days men would take their sons to houses of ill repute so they could learn the proper way to have a relationship with a woman and to stop them from being gay.

He's espoused his beliefs on how to raise "proper" girls.

He's explained his dislike for "thick" women.

He said bullying is good for kids...whether that is a punch in the face of mentally because it teaches them to get tough and how to act when threatened. (Note the title of this thread.)

He has said he hopes his daughters have to go through it so he can teach them.

Everything else is just people pointing out the folly of what he says. And then him exaggerating and taking things completely out of context when he feels offended that his words were said back to him.
(06-16-2016, 03:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: This.

Lucy has said in the good old days men would take their sons to houses of ill repute so they could learn the proper way to have a relationship with a woman and to stop them from being gay.

He's espoused his beliefs on how to raise "proper" girls.

He's explained his dislike for "thick" women.

He said bullying is good for kids...whether that is a punch in the face of mentally because it teaches them to get tough and how to act when threatened. (Note the title of this thread.)

He has said he hopes his daughters have to go through it so he can teach them.

Everything else is just people pointing out the folly of what he says.  And then him exaggerating and taking things completely out of context when he feels offended that his words were said back to him.

So since I am ok with bullying it Means it's ok for a grown man to express his desire to have sex with and punch my 5 and 7 year old little girls?  

The rest of your post is nonsense.   

It's nice you are taking up for your boy. But they don't seem to care if one poster expresses a desire to have sex with another's children and now to punch them.