Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Generation Snowflake
(06-18-2016, 10:34 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Sidenote: I'm jealous of you being a grandparent.
I hope I live long enough to experience that.

Side note : I am glad you and many people here are parents.  We need more of many you. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-18-2016, 10:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He was talking about how in the "good old days" men would take their sosn to brothels to introduce them to "proper" sex to make sure they developed "proper" sexual identities.

So to make fun of his ridiculous comments I offered to have sex with his daughters when they needed to have their sxual identities properly established.

All of this self-righteous, "leave my children alone" victim squealing is ridiculous.  Hiskids will never read any of these posts.  And we all make fun of banging each others wives/girlfriends.    

Perhaps not the classiest post. There is a slight difference between talking about sexing up a wife/girlfriend that giving sex lessons to a minor. WTS I think Lucie might be taking it a little too far (I can only guess; as I never had a daughter); but, I think his motivation is to show that all sides go into the gutter from tie to time. 

It would be better if we were all a little more mature. A long time ago I recommended a smack PnR sub-forum. Go there if you want to be in the gutter. If you want to talk intelligently about a point do so in the regular PnR.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-18-2016, 10:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Isn't it supposed to be okay to say disrespectful things about anyone at anytime until they do something to earn respect?

WTF did you get that?

(06-18-2016, 10:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And we all make fun of banging each others wives/girlfriends.    

This is true.
Consider the wives being off limits redacted.
Besides, I'll just show my wife and she'll take care of it herself.
Tongue
(06-18-2016, 10:38 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Side note : I am glad you and many people here are parents.  We need more of many you. 

You're a kind man, Vas.
Just know that I'm rooting to see some mini-Vas' running under you feet.
The world would be better for it.
Wink
(06-18-2016, 10:34 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I apologize, if I'm misremembering.
I'll search the thread, tomorrow.
That aside, I'm semi-defending you here (not that you asked for it, or needed it).
The truth is more that I used it to show that I believe I'm reasonable.
The statement that you quoted yourself as saying is possible.
The thing is though, it's easy to throw it out there because police department's haven't taken down info concerning whether an assailant's gender matches their biological sex.

Sidenote: I'm jealous of you being a grandparent.

No need. I have to freaking do everything around here...

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Transexual-threatens-to-send-a-fellow-show-guest-home-in-an-ambulance?page=7

Post #156 is what i believe, the first reference. 
(07-19-2015, 03:54 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Maybe because I cemented and emotional connection with a girl at a young age.   Therefore had no primal need to fill those needs elsewhere.    I was conditioned to a natural way.    

It's conditioning.   Possibly why fathers used to take their sons to the ***** house back in the day.

Then post #207.
(07-19-2015, 11:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Of all who are not gay.  When have you been presented with the option of being gay?  

Your all claiming your straight when none of us had been given the opportunity to even be gay.    So your choice was a single choice of women.   You don't get another choice unless you strike out with women repeatedly.   Or unless another gay moves in to groom.    

Puberty aged children are very impressionable and with hormones raging ... If they can't close the deal with a woman they will move to the next option.   A dude.    Who they become emptionally connected.    

Now they also think they didn't make a choice because they never had closed the deal with a girl and made a romantic emotional connections.   During these time when hormones are raging is where we get imprinted.     So both sides see it as never making a choice but in fact the choice is there it's just made during puberty as we are changing.  

Once again i go back to old days where fathers took their sons to the brothel.   It's not only was a right of passage but also a guide to putting them on track to have a family.

Then Fred came in at #287.
(07-22-2015, 12:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: For Lucy and anyone else that wants to make sure their daughter grows up to be proper heterosexuals I encourage you to bring them to "Fred Toast's Straight Sex Child Development Clinic" for treatment.

You can follow it till the end of the thread from there.
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Transexual-threatens-to-send-a-fellow-show-guest-home-in-an-ambulance?page=12

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(06-18-2016, 11:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No need. I have to freaking do everything around here...

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Transexual-threatens-to-send-a-fellow-show-guest-home-in-an-ambulance?page=7

Post #156 is what i believe, the first reference. 

Then post #207.

Then Fred came in at #287.

You can follow it till the end of the thread from there.
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Transexual-threatens-to-send-a-fellow-show-guest-home-in-an-ambulance?page=12

Well done, Sir.
I believe we can all make our opinions clearly, now.
What's really telling is how far this thread has gone and absolutely nothing has been done about it, even Mods are in on it, lol.
(06-18-2016, 11:21 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: What's really telling is how far this thread has gone and absolutely nothing has been done about it, even Mods are in on it, lol.

You get what you get when the inmates run the asylum. 

(06-18-2016, 11:21 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: What's really telling is how far this thread has gone and absolutely nothing has been done about it, even Mods are in on it, lol.

(06-18-2016, 11:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You get what you get when the inmates run the asylum. 

There have been no rules broken.  So what should the mods have done?
(06-18-2016, 11:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: There have been no rules broken.  So what should the mods have done?

I was wondering the same thing. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(06-18-2016, 11:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: There have been no rules broken.  So what should the mods have done?

There have been no personal attacks in this thread?

As to what the mods  should do: They should put an end to all the childishness that is flooding this forum. 

I made a thread on it a while back, but it was net with ridicule and the "let boys be boys" approach was preferred. 

(06-18-2016, 11:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There have been no personal attacks in this thread?

As to what the mods  should do: They should put an end to all the childishness that is flooding this forum. 

I made a thread on it a while back, but it was net with ridicule and the "let boys be boys" approach was preferred. 

Well, i got a 24hr spanking because i called one guy one name one time. 

And it wasn't even a really bad name.

And he deserved it. Ninja

(06-18-2016, 11:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Well, i got a 24hr spanking because i called one guy one name one time. 

And it wasn't even a really bad name.

And he deserved it. Ninja

Well at  least you learned a valuable lesson

(06-18-2016, 11:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well at  least you learned a valuable lesson

Correct.

If i'm gonna get a 24hr spanking...make it a really bad name.  Cool

(06-18-2016, 10:34 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I apologize, if I'm misremembering.
I'll search the thread, tomorrow.
That aside, I'm semi-defending you here (not that you asked for it, or needed it).
The truth is more that I used it to show that I believe I'm reasonable.
The statement that you quoted yourself as saying is possible.
The thing is though, it's easy to throw it out there because police department's haven't taken down info concerning whether an assailant's gender matches their biological sex.

Sidenote: I'm jealous of you being a grandparent.

I didn't mean to sound as though I was attacking you. It just irritates the shit out of me when it comes up.

Side note: thank you. My babies are awesome. The oldest just lost her first tooth.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-18-2016, 10:38 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Side note : I am glad you and many people here are parents.  We need more of many you. 

Good news, I'm pretty sure I knocked up my latest one-night-stand!
(06-19-2016, 01:33 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Good news, I'm pretty sure I knocked up my latest one-night-stand!

Nately120.1.  Nooice 
(06-18-2016, 11:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There have been no personal attacks in this thread?

Then stop complaining about it and the mods.

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-18-2016, 11:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As to what the mods  should do: They should put an end to all the childishness that is flooding this forum. 

This guy should be the poster child for "generation snowflake".  

Do you want the mods to make a "safe space" for you, Bfine?