Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-18-2015, 10:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes but I was never posed with the decision.   Had no idea if I was or wasn't .    I had no expierence with dudes in that way.

Seriously. Stop. You knew full well that in a situation like that, that is exactly how you would respond. 

Please do not insult me by acting like you didn't.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(07-18-2015, 09:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm not sure if he actually realizes that he just admitted that he never chose to be straight

Who is this referring to? Bfine?  He said a bunch of stuff about having made a choice, but then listed reasons why it isn't a choice.  I was hoping he would clarify it.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(07-18-2015, 10:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Seriously. Stop. You knew full well that in a situation like that, that is exactly how you would respond. 

Please do not insult me by acting like you didn't.

Well yes I know what I am. But to be fair I had never had an opportunity to try our being gay before. Technically I was never given the chance until then. So that's why I said what I said.
Look, anyone can choose to engage in homosexual activity. If you do choose this though, and it's not something that you like, you are not gay. Like Pat said, a man can be married to a woman for years and be attracted to men the entire time without acting on it. Just because he was banging a chick though, does not make him straight.

No one here ever decided that they werent going to be gay. They either were, or they were not. Sometime when I was 12 or so, I started wanting to see naked girls all of the time. There was never a question...it just happened. If that is a different story than yours, and you suppressed your gay feelings to try to hook up with girls, whatever....but I guarantee that you still have those gay feelings. Anyone who says that they made a conscious choice about it is lying.
LFG  

(07-18-2015, 10:27 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Who is this referring to? Bfine?  He said a bunch of stuff about having made a choice, but then listed reasons why it isn't a choice.  I was hoping he would clarify it.

He was talking about me I believe. I posted that scenario and its kinda kept going. Would be interesting to get your take on the stuff since.
(07-18-2015, 10:33 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Look, anyone can choose to engage in homosexual activity.  If you do choose this though, and it's not something that you like, you are not gay.  Like Pat said, a man can be married to a woman for years and be attracted to men the entire time without acting on it.  Just because he was banging a chick though, does not make him straight.

No one here ever decided that they werent going to be gay.  They either were, or they were not.  Sometime when I was 12 or so, I started wanting to see naked girls all of the time.  There was never a question...it just happened.  If that is a different story than yours, and you suppressed your gay feelings to try to hook up with girls, whatever....but I guarantee that you still have those gay feelings.  Anyone who says that they made a conscious choice about it is lying.

When in your life have you been given an opportunity to be gay? Has that happened at a puberty age? Or later? Or never?
(07-18-2015, 10:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Freshman year of college I was tired after workouts and was dozing on my bed and our neighbor came in and started giving me a shoulder rub.    Certainly woke me right up and I informed him that I don't bang dudes.   So he stopped.    My roommate certainly found this hilarious.  

Other than that I don't remember ever getting the opportunity to bang any dudes.   So that's the time I chose to not be gay.  

Was a nice guy.  Always helpful and had a good soul.

Why did you chose to not bang dudes? Why girls?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(07-18-2015, 10:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well I would need to know how much success he had at an early age with women as he was going through puberty.    I think that's the key in all this stuff.    

Being a virgin has nothing to do with why I'm talking about.... I think that emotional connection is the lynchpin.   And I think if it happens early enough then you develop a taste for that type of relationship with a man.    

I can tell you that I love my best friend.   But I can't form that emotional connection with him, even in a nonsexual way.   Just as two dudes respecting each other and counting on each other.      

I contest that we learn to form these relationships at a young age and that predisposes us to the type of relationships we have.

In both posts, you're missing something critical: why is the default heterosexual? By your own words, we're not heterosexual by choice. So is it not possible to be born homosexual if some gene predisposes us to hetero?

(07-18-2015, 10:27 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Who is this referring to? Bfine?  He said a bunch of stuff about having made a choice, but then listed reasons why it isn't a choice.  I was hoping he would clarify it.

Yea, he basically said "at some point my brain made me attracted to women... Therefore I made a choice to be straight"

Lol?

(07-18-2015, 10:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When in your life have you been given an opportunity to be gay?  Has that happened at a puberty age?  Or later? Or never?

I've never had the opportunity to be gay. I was born straight. There was never any question about it.
LFG  

(07-18-2015, 10:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He was talking about me I believe.  I posted that scenario and its kinda kept going.   Would be interesting to get your take on the stuff since.

I'll give you my opinion if you let me know which post you were asking the question in.
LFG  

(07-18-2015, 10:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When in your life have you been given an opportunity to be gay?  Has that happened at a puberty age?  Or later? Or never?

One of my brothers is gay (I have 3 older brothers). He told me that he always wanted to be straight. He said that once he reached the age of being aware of his sexuality, that he knew what he was attracted to. He likes boys. He hid it from our family for a long time. Matter of fact, he and I would cruise the bars around my town, and pick up chicks together. When I found out he was homosexual, I was shocked.......This shaved headed metal loving manly man was gay. I was confused about it. But now, I have learned. I have admitted to my past bigotry and confronted it face to face. We are all human, and we all have faults when it comes to judging people. I was wrong, and I admit that. You cannot teach someone to be gay. You cannot learn to be gay.

If there was some magical pill that my brother could take to make him straight, he would be the first to tell ya that he would take it in a heartbeat. When he came out of the closet, he lost his best friend since kindergarten (so sad, they were very close), he lost family member's respect, and people look at him differently now. He is not very vocal about his homosexuality because of this. He shouldn't have to hide his love for his boyfriend. They've been together since 2003. But in all seriousness, stop acting like it is a personal choice, instead of instinct. I have been to gay bars. I have been to pride parades. Not once did I think, "Ohhhh....I could really suck a big weiner right now! Or put it up my butt!". lol. I love women, and everything about them. Men are gross.

Matter of fact, I don't even think I could let a female who has a slight mustache gimme a hummer. lol. That is how straight I am. Tongue
(07-18-2015, 10:46 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I've never had the opportunity to be gay. I was born straight. There was never any question about it.

Word to yo mutha. Rock On

I have never said same sex attraction is a choice. I have repeatedly said how you choose to act on this process (urge) is a choice. I chose to pursue a life of heterosexual activity about the time I reached puberty (It was the question I was originally asked).

BTW, you were not hoping I would clarify; you were hoping I would post something you could shoot holes in.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-18-2015, 10:46 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, he basically said "at some point my brain made me attracted to women... Therefore I made a choice to be straight"

Lol?

I knew I should have typed slower

(07-18-2015, 11:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: BTW, you were not hoping I would clarify; you were hoping I would post something you could shoot holes in.

Well, you do make it easy.
LFG  

(07-18-2015, 11:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have never said same sex attraction is a choice. I have repeatedly said how you choose to act on this process (urge) is a choice. I chose to pursue a life of heterosexual activity about the time I reached puberty (It was the question I was originally asked).

BTW, you were not hoping I would clarify; you were hoping I would post something you could shoot holes in.

But we were discussing attraction not action. Do you think attraction is a choice?

(07-18-2015, 11:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have never said same sex attraction is a choice. I have repeatedly said how you choose to act on this process (urge) is a choice. I chose to pursue a life of heterosexual activity about the time I reached puberty (It was the question I was originally asked).

So, you chose to like girls and do all kinds of heterosexual activity? This confuses me. The first time I spanked the monkey was to Allisa Milano on Who's the Boss. I didn't spank it to Tony Danza. lol    I had choices, I didn't mean to choose Allisa. Tongue
(07-18-2015, 11:12 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: So, you chose to like girls and do all kinds of heterosexual activity? This confuses me. The first time I spanked the monkey was to Allisa Milano on Who's the Boss. I didn't spank it to Tony Danza. lol    I had choices, I didn't mean to choose Allisa. Tongue
You meant to choose Mona

(07-18-2015, 11:12 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: So, you chose to like girls and do all kinds of heterosexual activity? This confuses me. The first time I spanked the monkey was to Allisa Milano on Who's the Boss. I didn't spank it to Tony Danza. lol    I had choices, I didn't mean to choose Allisa. Tongue

Sorry for your confusion. I didn't choose to like girls; my brain did that for me. I chose to act on this.

Do you think Nuns are born celibate?