Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-18-2015, 07:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Never gave it much thought prior to that. How about you?

I had my first crush on a girl in second grade!  I'm still friends with her and I never told her!

But, yeah, I always liked girls.  Never had any doubt about it.

At least you can admit you did!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-18-2015, 07:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: OK. I'll explain.

Tur was pointing to the bravery. She even mentioned how she had braved such things as being shot at and stabbed (things that might put you in an ambulance). Then less than a minute later she threatens to put someone in an ambulance.

She basically turned herself into the ones she railed against and turned Shapiro into the brave one that stood up to threats.

Get it now?

Er, well...no.

It seems the little man with the big mouth was doing the same thing to her by calling her "sir" and she stood up for herself.  

Now if she had started it out making fun of him and threatening to beat him up for being straight I'd see your point.
(07-18-2015, 07:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: Er, well...no.

It seems the little man with the big mouth was doing the same thing to her by calling her "sir" and she stood up for herself.  

Now if she had started it out making fun of him and threatening to beat him up for being straight I'd see your point.

Well he was responding to her calling him uneducated and not knowing what he was talking about.

I assume you see now.

No I don't. You can only lead a horse to water.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-18-2015, 07:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: I had my first crush on a girl in second grade!  I'm still friends with her and I never told her!

But, yeah, I always liked girls.  Never had any doubt about it.

At least you can admit you did!

I admit there was a time that I thought girls had cooties.

Seems you chose to like them out of the womb.

(07-18-2015, 07:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well he was responding to her calling him uneducated and not knowing what he was talking about.

I assume you see now.

No I don't. You can only lead a horse to water.

OK, still...word choices.  Saying he was wrong or saying he was uneducated vs calling him "stupid".

vs

Calling her "sir" when they just said that was wrong.

Look, I get that you want the woman to wrong so I'll stop trying to get you to understand.   Rock On
(07-18-2015, 07:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: ok, I get that you want the woman to wrong so I'll stop trying to get you to understand.   Rock On

I thing you're pretty much flying solo trying to say her response wasn't wrong.

(07-18-2015, 07:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I thing you're pretty much flying solo trying to say her response wasn't wrong.

I'm saying she wasn't a "hypocrite".  
(07-18-2015, 07:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm saying she wasn't a "hypocrite".  

My bad I thought you said this...

GMDino Wrote:Look, I get that you want the woman to wrong so I'll stop trying to get you to understand.

..and she was/is being a hypocrite. Most can see that. It is why it is such news.

(07-18-2015, 08:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My bad I thought you said this...

..and she was/is being a hypocrite. Most can see that. It is why it is such news.

I said that because you won't admit you were wrong to call her a "hypocrite" for standing up to a bully.

You want to prove she was somehow wrong. Its in the "news" because we like shiny things that distract us from the real problems.

So yes...it was your bad.

That twice in one thread you admitted something.  Not bad...for you.
(07-18-2015, 07:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Around the time puberty hit.

That's really weird. I knew I liked girls well before that. It was just something I knew, not something I decided.

Why did you choose to be straight and not gay?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(07-18-2015, 08:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That's really weird. I knew I liked girls well before that. It was just something I knew, not something I decided.

Why did you choose to be straight and not gay?

As I have mentioned. Early it my childhood, I was not a fan of girls. Generally, they weren't very good at sports, they didn't enjoy the same activities I did, and they were infected with cooties. Now there was one that liked the same things we did and was rather athletic. We liked her; however, it wasn't a sexual attraction like you and Dino had coming out of the womb.

Then something happened. My body reacted to the dopamine that my brain produced and trading cards were replaced by titties.

So unlike you and your BFF: I didn't always like girls. Hell there was a time that we wouldn't let them around us. I sorry that the fact that I was not always sexually attracted to females my whole life is "weird" to you; you should really be more tolerant.

(07-18-2015, 08:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As I have mentioned. Early it my childhood, I was not a fan of girls. Generally, they weren't very good at sports, they didn't enjoy the same activities I did, and they were infected with cooties. Now there was one that liked the same things we did and was rather athletic. We liked her; however, it wasn't a sexual attraction like you and Dino had coming out of the womb.

Then something happened. My body reacted to the dopamine that my brain produced and trading cards were replaced by titties.

So unlike you and your BFF: I didn't always like girls. Hell there was a time that we wouldn't let them around us. I sorry that the fact that I was not always sexually attracted to females my whole life is "weird" to you; you should really be more tolerant.

Its not weird.  You made a choice.  Later than me and Pat, but you made a choice.

Good for you.
(07-18-2015, 08:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: Its not weird.  You made a choice.  Later than me and Pat, but you made a choice.

Good for you.

Thanks. Pat can be hurtful with his bad words. I've half a mind to say something about an ambulance.

And I agree, we all made a choice.

Friends?

(07-18-2015, 08:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As I have mentioned. Early it my childhood, I was not a fan of girls. Generally, they weren't very good at sports, they didn't enjoy the same activities I did, and they were infected with cooties. Now there was one that liked the same things we did and was rather athletic. We liked her; however, it wasn't a sexual attraction like you and Dino had coming out of the womb.

No, I think choosing to be straight or gay is weird. Since it's not what I experienced, I'm inclined to think it's wrong.

You didn't answer my question: why did you pick straight and not gay?

Also, please don't think I came out of the womb looking to get my dick wet. I'm just saying I've always found myself attracted to girl and not boys. It's certainly not sexual until a certain age, but it's an attraction nonetheless. I would give the girls on my soccer team candy. I thought CJ was pretty when my dad and I watched baywatch when my mom was at work. I even grabbed my babysitters boobs when I was 6.

Maybe I was just a little pervert.

Point is, I never chose the straight life. The straight life chose me.

(07-18-2015, 08:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I didn't always like girls. 

Tee hee.

So did you make a conscious decision to be straight rather than gay?  Was it something that you struggled with?  How did you suppress your urges?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(07-18-2015, 08:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, I think choosing to be straight or gay is weird. Since it's not what I experienced, I'm inclined to think it's wrong.

You didn't answer my question: why did you pick straight and not gay?
You said it was weird that I was not attracted to girls until puberty. I apologize that I did not posses the attraction to the opposite sex that you did coming out of the womb.

I did answer your question when I said this:

Quote:Then something happened. My body reacted to the dopamine that my brain produced and trading cards were replaced by titties.

Early in my childhood my room was covered by KISS (the band) posters and my closet was filled with trading cards; there was no thought of sexual attraction to girls. I hope this makes it seem less weird to you.

Like Dino said: We all made choices. I just ask that you be a little more tolerant of the fact that it took me a little longer to lust after the opposite sex (maybe my dopamine is slower than yours). Who knows, maybe my adolescent mind was more obsessed with sports than girls as a child.

(07-18-2015, 08:55 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Tee hee.

So did you make a conscious decision to be straight rather than gay?  Was it something that you struggled with?  How did you suppress your urges?

I've answered this a few times. My body reacted to the dopamine that my brain produced and I chose to act on it and my mind also had the capacity to regulate how I acted on these urges.

There was really no struggle; however, I am sure there are those that do.

For instance a Nun chooses to take on a life of celibacy; unless, of course, there is an undiscovered "celibate gene".

Ok let me lay something out. And the question posed is this: could this be a reasonable set of circumstances.....

Ok young man grows up hanging with his mates .... As they get older he and his mates start feeling sexual feelings they go with their societal standard roles of looking for women. His mates all have success with girls and get girlfriends.... Yet this young man can't seem to have any luck. He spends night after night by himself because his mates are with their girlfriends and he doesn't have one. So he starts hanging out with other guys who also have not had much success. They bond and become close, so close they share feelings and inner thoughts of insecurity. They develop a strong bond and become emotionally connected . Having never felt this before they assume it's love. And start to treat each other in a romantic way due to hornones raging inside and the need to let them out.

Is this person gay? And if so are they gay out of choice or necessity? Or are they confused because they never learned how to have a proper relationship with a woman...
(07-18-2015, 09:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've answered this a few times. My body reacted to the dopamine that my brain produced and I chose to act on it and my mind also had the capacity to regulate how I acted on these urges.

There was really no struggle; however, I am sure there are those that do.

For instance a Nun chooses to take on a life of celibacy; unless, of course, there is an undiscovered "celibate gene".

So there was or wasn't a moment in which you thought to yourself: "should I put this penis in my mouth?"?  

Really I'm just curious because you're making a stand saying that it's a choice, but nothing that you described has been a choice, it's all been your personal natural process.

Other than those creepy "pray the gay away" reformed gay Christians, I've never heard someone admit that they actually had to make a decision to not be gay.  Everyone always says that it just happened, just like you have.  
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]