Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Zimmerman slams 'baboon' Obama after Virginia shooting
(09-04-2015, 09:19 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Na just once.   We lived in a community at the time so we know who lived there...  They got in from the outside because they liked to walk our neighborhood .  Someone left the gate unlatched.    It wasn't menacing but I did ask if they needed something.   They were alright.   I waited until the next day to report them.  There were two of them.

1. You confronted someone who wasn't menacing?
2. You reported someone that was 'alright'?
3. These people like to walk in your 'gated community' which is secured by a 'latch'?  Someone forgot to close the singular 'latch'?  

Great detective work.  Not only is this completely fabricated, it's amusing that this is the way you've chosen to support your confrontation claim.  Way better at lying to yourself than you are the internet.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-04-2015, 09:22 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You don't think it's important for boy to fail at something?  Get knocked down?  Have to literally pick himself up.  You don't grow without failure and you can't fail unless you try hard things.   Getting into a fight with someone stronger than you is relevant.

You can fail without having some meathead give you a "proper kicking".

Failure is part of life.

People not liking you is part of life.

Fighting for the sake of "learning" is not.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-04-2015, 09:37 AM)GMDino Wrote: You can fail without having some meathead give you a "proper kicking".

Failure is part of life.

People not liking you is part of life.

Fighting for the sake of "learning" is not.

No one said get into a fight on purpose. But its one of those times in a man's life where he is forced to stand up. Does he stand up to the bully or run?
(09-04-2015, 09:33 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: 1. You confronted someone who wasn't menacing?
2. You reported someone that was 'alright'?
3. These people like to walk in your 'gated community' which is secured by a 'latch'?  Someone forgot to close the singular 'latch'?  

Great detective work.  Not only is this completely fabricated, it's amusing that this is the way you've chosen to support your confrontation claim.  Way better at lying to yourself than you are the internet.

Nice display of changing letter size.

Ofc I reported them. They shouldn't be there, I paid for privacy. Not to have the public in there. I just let them finish their walk instead of calling security right then. Figured I would be nice.
(09-04-2015, 09:46 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No one said get into a fight on purpose. But its one of those times in a man's life where he is forced to stand up. Does he stand up to the bully or run?

(09-04-2015, 02:57 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I wouldn't mind a fist fight but I would be real selective.    Younger people don't know how to fight. Thats a big problem with boys today.   None of them have received a proper tail kicking at the hands of another.  

They wanna kick in the nuts, use a weapon, threaten a law suit.   Then probably call you a racist.

Rolleyes
(09-04-2015, 02:41 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have verbally confronted people following us before when we were out walking.   Sometimes I was armed sometimes I was not.

(09-04-2015, 09:19 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Na just once.

Did you drop your gun halfway through or something?  Ninja
(09-04-2015, 10:47 AM)Donnyho Wrote: Did you drop your gun halfway through or something?  Ninja

It's hard to keep up with all the bullshit when you're not even honest with yourself. 

Saddest part is that he feels its necessary to come here and puff his chest like it means something.  

I'm with GM at this point. Really feel bad for his kids. 
(09-04-2015, 02:35 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: TM shouldn't have confronted him.    Call the police.   As has been stated.   You don't know who is carrying here.     That's why your careful.

Call the police?  The police who are minutes away when seconds matter?  The lesson I learn from this situation is TM and GZ are in Florida and may both be armed, so confront no one unless you're ready for a gun fight, and if you are ready for a gun fight you shouldn't throw punches because punches mean you deserve to be shot.

GZ shouldn't have approached TM because TM could have had a gun and TM shouldn't have approached GZ because GZ could have had a gun.  Go figure that the possibility of having guns didn't stop this confrontation, though.  Guns don't make everyone as careful and polite as people think, that's the issue.  I'm not saying ban guns, but you need to realize GZ has a history of waving guns around, threatening people with them, and going on the offense against men, women, and law enforcement.

The guy is a dangerous thug and a minority with a long criminal record and you are on his side for some reason.  I'd accuse you of being on his side because the guy he shot was a minority lower on the social and economic totem pole, but what's the point?  GZ is the poster boy for Florida law!  Don't approach anyone unless you want to get shot.  Also, don't be anywhere around George Zimmerman if you don't want to be assaulted or threatened with a gun.
(09-04-2015, 09:22 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You don't think it's important for boy to fail at something?  Get knocked down?  Have to literally pick himself up.  You don't grow without failure and you can't fail unless you try hard things.   Getting into a fight with someone stronger than you is relevant.

Are we still talking about how much sense it makes to shoot someone who is winning a fight against you?  It is telling how we expect boys to be boys and get in fights and bloody their lips but when we become adults we either look for litigation or we open fire against people who look at us funny. Adults are such vindictive cowards.
(09-04-2015, 02:35 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: TM shouldn't have confronted him.    Call the police.   As has been stated.   You don't know who is carrying here.     That's why your careful.

(09-04-2015, 01:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Call the police?  The police who are minutes away when seconds matter?  The lesson I learn from this situation is TM and GZ are in Florida and may both be armed, so confront no one unless you're ready for a gun fight, and if you are ready for a gun fight you shouldn't throw punches because punches mean you deserve to be shot.

GZ shouldn't have approached TM because TM could have had a gun and TM shouldn't have approached GZ because GZ could have had a gun.  Go figure that the possibility of having guns didn't stop this confrontation, though.  Guns don't make everyone as careful and polite as people think, that's the issue.  I'm not saying ban guns, but you need to realize GZ has a history of waving guns around, threatening people with them, and going on the offense against men, women, and law enforcement.

The guy is a dangerous thug and a minority with a long criminal record and you are on his side for some reason.  I'd accuse you of being on his side because the guy he shot was a minority lower on the social and economic totem pole, but what's the point?  GZ is the poster boy for Florida law!  Don't approach anyone unless you want to get shot.  Also, don't be anywhere around George Zimmerman if you don't want to be assaulted or threatened with a gun.

And Zimmerman DID call the police...then decided to play cop.
(09-04-2015, 09:57 AM)GMDino Wrote: Rolleyes

When the time comes today to fight kids threaten legal action. Or get a weapon. Because they are afraid of getting punched in the face.
(09-04-2015, 01:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Are we still talking about how much sense it makes to shoot someone who is winning a fight against you?  It is telling how we expect boys to be boys and get in fights and bloody their lips but when we become adults we either look for litigation or we open fire against people who look at us funny.  Adults are such vindictive cowards.

No that was about how youth today don't know how to fight. Or when you won and someone calls mercy you let them up and stop the fight. And everyone goes their seperate ways. GZ called for him to get off several times . Yet TM was going for the Mortal Kombat "finish him" instead of knowing how to fight.
(09-05-2015, 03:38 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When the time comes today to fight kids threaten legal action.  Or get a weapon.   Because they are afraid of getting punched in the face.

Seriously.

Meanwhile the "proper boys" aren't afraid to get punched in the face.  Mellow
(09-05-2015, 03:41 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No that was about how youth today don't know how to fight.   Or when you won and someone calls mercy you let them up and stop the fight.   And everyone goes their seperate ways.    GZ called for him to get off several times .  Yet TM was going for the Mortal Kombat "finish him"  instead of knowing how to fight.

According to the this guy:
[Image: 2BC0341000000578-3214783-image-a-12_1440800043753.jpg]

Classy.
(09-04-2015, 02:57 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I wouldn't mind a fist fight but I would be real selective.    Younger people don't know how to fight. Thats a big problem with boys today.   None of them have received a proper tail kicking at the hands of another.  

They wanna kick in the nuts, use a weapon, threaten a law suit.   Then probably call you a racist.

Whaaaat?  So kids, boys only I assume, should learn to appreciate getting beat up but you are also grateful you live in a state where someone punching you can be determined logical reason to shoot to kill?  

So you are saying that getting beat up teaches some sort of life skill while at the same time defending a man who was getting beaten up by a 17 year old and fatally shot him rather than take his lumps and learn a lesson?  What the fudge is going on here?!  Why should boys get beat up?  Should girls get beat up?  What do boys learn from getting beat up that girls wouldn't?

The world in which you live absolutely baffles me.
(09-05-2015, 03:41 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No that was about how youth today don't know how to fight.   Or when you won and someone calls mercy you let them up and stop the fight.   And everyone goes their seperate ways.    GZ called for him to get off several times .  Yet TM was going for the Mortal Kombat "finish him"  instead of knowing how to fight.

Oh I see, TM dared to sully the rules of beating the hell out of each other so ol' Zimmerman HAD to shoot him!  I see how it is.  Look, if you expect people to be civil enough to actually follow rules of good conduct and mercy during a fight why don't you just hold them to the standard of control required to not fight in the first place?

To each his own.  My ol' man taught me the easiest way to win a fight was to have enough confidence in yourself to just avoid it entirely and allow the other person to think he's some sort of macho superstar.
(09-06-2015, 02:20 AM)Nately120 Wrote:  Look, if you expect people to be civil enough to actually follow rules of good conduct and mercy during a fight why don't you just hold them to the standard of control required to not fight in the first place?

Rep.

It seems that would be a good way to distinguish us from the savages.
(09-06-2015, 02:37 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Rep.

It seems that would be a good way to distinguish us from the savages.

Are you saying TM was a savage, because he started a fight with Zimmerman?
(09-06-2015, 04:16 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Are you saying TM was a savage, because he started a fight with Zimmerman?

How did you possibly get that from the quote of mine that you posted?
(09-06-2015, 02:20 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Oh I see, TM dared to sully the rules of beating the hell out of each other so ol' Zimmerman HAD to shoot him!  I see how it is.  Look, if you expect people to be civil enough to actually follow rules of good conduct and mercy during a fight why don't you just hold them to the standard of control required to not fight in the first place?

To each his own.  My ol' man taught me the easiest way to win a fight was to have enough confidence in yourself to just avoid it entirely and allow the other person to think he's some sort of macho superstar.

Was that while you were at the house of ill repute?