Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Glass knees bell still crying about the bengals
 http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000664627/article/leveon-bell-does-light-work-at-otas-still-says-his-injury-was-no-coincidence?campaign=Twitter_atn

Mr knee injury still crying and blaming the bengals for him not being able to finish a season.   
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 03:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000664627/article/leveon-bell-does-light-work-at-otas-still-says-his-injury-was-no-coincidence?campaign=Twitter_atn

Mr knee injury still crying and blaming the bengals for him not being able to finish a season.   

Except for the part where he said all teams do it and he knows he has to protect himself when he's going out of bounds...

Except for all that you're right.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
I still haven't seen the video of Burfict celebrating. I wonder if its because it doesn't exist. Because if it did you know they would show it to try and demonize the evil villain Vontaze.

There were Steelers literally dancing in the middle of the field when Gio was still unconscious on the field in the playoff game.

It pisses me off really bad, yet it is funny in a very ironic way, that these chicken shits cry about us being dirty.
Reply/Quote
Maybe he can go out for dinner and a drink with Glass Ankle Eifert...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/24/report-tyler-eifert-to-have-minimal-procedure-on-ankle/
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 03:52 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Maybe he can go out for dinner and a drink with Glass Ankle Eifert...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/24/report-tyler-eifert-to-have-minimal-procedure-on-ankle/

Yeah, minimal ankle procedure is the same as tearing your ACL two straight seasons Mellow
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Leveon is b1tch made.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 04:17 PM)Garrus Wrote: Yeah, minimal ankle procedure is the same as tearing your ACL two straight seasons Mellow

A) Bell never tore his ACL. Ever. 

B) Tyler Eifert has missed more games in the last two seasons than Bell. 

C) "minimal." Yeah, right. That's spin by the Bengals. There's nothing "minimal" about 3 months of recovery time. In 2012 I broke my ankle requiring surgery and a plate and 3 pins, and my recovery time was less than 3 months. Had surgery the day after Labor Day and was finally cleared to resume normal activities the week before Thanksgiving. 

Eifert is more "glass" than Bell. Way more. 
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 03:46 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I still haven't seen the video of Burfict celebrating. I wonder if its because it doesn't exist. Because if it did you know they would show it to try and demonize the evil villain Vontaze.

There were Steelers literally dancing in the middle of the field when Gio was still unconscious on the field in the playoff game.

It pisses me off really bad, yet it is funny in a very ironic way, that these chicken shits cry about us being dirty.

are  you identifying as a whiny ***** now?
People suck
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 05:13 PM)Griever Wrote: are  you identifying as a whiny ***** now?

Ochocinco was a moron, but his TD celebrations were entertaining. I can't image being butthurt over TD celebration; it happens basically every game. Carrying the butthurt into the offseason as a serious grudge is not what being a football fan is about.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 05:05 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: A) Bell never tore his ACL. Ever. 

C) "minimal." Yeah, right. That's spin by the Bengals. There's nothing "minimal" about 3 months of recovery time. In 2012 I broke my ankle requiring surgery and a plate and 3 pins, and my recovery time was less than 3 months. Had surgery the day after Labor Day and was finally cleared to resume normal activities the week before Thanksgiving. 

Sorry, MCL (As if it matters, semantics)

To the rest...whatever makes you feel better buddy ThumbsUp
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 05:29 PM)Garrus Wrote: Sorry, MCL (As if it matters, semantics)

To the rest...whatever makes you feel better buddy ThumbsUp
"Semantics?"  Hilarious

ACL and MCL are two entirely different ligaments. That's not "semantics." 

....and he only tore his MCL once, not twice. 

And the other two points are facts, so dismiss them all you want, they're still true. 
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 05:05 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: A) Bell never tore his ACL. Ever. 

Bell is more "whine to the media" than anyone in the world. Way more. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 05:41 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: "Semantics?"  Hilarious

ACL and MCL are two entirely different ligaments. That's not "semantics." 

....and he only tore his MCL once, not twice. 

And the other two points are facts, so dismiss them all you want, they're still true. 

This entire post is lame and super gay. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 05:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Bell is more "whine to the media" than anyone in the world. Way more. 
Who cares? At least he's available to play, Unlike Eifert. 
(05-24-2016, 06:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This entire post is lame and super gay. 
Gotta love how Bengal fans respond to facts. 
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 06:16 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Who cares? At least he's available to play, Unlike Eifert. 

Damn shame it's still the offseason otherwise you'd have a point.

So close.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 06:16 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Gotta love how Bengal fans respond to facts. 

Fact. Bell can't complete a season.
Fact. Bell will likely get hurt again this coming season based on his past two seasons.
Fact. Bell will have sand in his vagina again and be all bitchy about it next time too.
Fact. Steelers still suck.
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 03:52 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Maybe he can go out for dinner and a drink with Glass Ankle Eifert...

To be fair.... A TE vs a RB is way different lower body injury.    These knee injuries are going to hurt bell.  He came out of MSU with a ton of carries and now his knees.  

I honestly wonder if he will be worth a big contract.   It will be interesting.    

Eiferts injuries have not all been one body part.  
Reply/Quote
I love how they are at the point where they actually ask him about sliding vs the bengals lol

Bell is soft. He may try to be tough but like Marvin Jones said .... They are fake tough.
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 06:16 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Who cares? At least he's available to play, Unlike Eifert. 
Gotta love how Bengal fans respond to facts.

But they were lame and gay facts?

Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 07:18 PM)Beaker Wrote: Fact. Bell can't complete a season.
Fact. Bell will likely get hurt again this coming season based on his past two seasons.
Fact. Bell will have sand in his vagina again and be all bitchy about it next time too.
Fact. Steelers still suck.

You forgot one.

Fact. Bell likes the taste of Burfict in his mouth. 

Reply/Quote