Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Glass knees bell still crying about the bengals
(05-31-2016, 11:49 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It was meant to be taken tongue in cheek.

Bengals players hate running backs...

ThumbsUp 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 10:48 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Yeah well below average players get lost for the season on a routine tackle.

I wouldn't say it was a routine tackle.  It was more odd in the way their legs ended up, bit of a freak incident.  But I guess you would expect a running back to celebrate a one yard run on first and 10.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 12:53 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I wouldn't say it was a routine tackle.  It was more odd in the way their legs ended up, bit of a freak incident.  But I guess you would expect a running back to celebrate a one yard run on first and 10.

As John Madden would say - as long as it's not a negative play, it's a positive play.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 01:43 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: As John Madden would say - as long as it's not a negative play, it's a positive play.

Madden also pointed out that usually the team with the most points at the end of the game, wins. 
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 02:20 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Madden also pointed out that usually the team with the most points at the end of the game, wins. 

He was a poet.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
That Burfict guy is just not a very nice person. LMAO !

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote