Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go get Patricia
(11-29-2020, 01:05 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Why Buffalo, I wonder?  That team seems to be on the rise and their coach is beloved.  Reading on, the Detroit players complained about the intensity of the training camp with lots of yelling going on.  

That, after complaining of the climate and not as much "sex" as in the south and west?   

Seriously, you are NFL players and you can't get laid, and training camp is too hard?  You pretty much just summed up why you always suck (Detroit).  I suggest you grow a set and realize that winning takes work.  Sissies.  That article makes me want to puke.

Bring the guy to Cincy and let him make a really hard camp and yell at these guys.  We keep saying that we need a hard ass disciplinarian but this guy actually has some skins on the wall.  Anarumo has nothing.  

Dunno. My guess with the "sex" issue is teams like Miami, 49ers, Dallas and other warm weather spots have like 300 days you can hang out at the beach, a buddy's pool, a club or other places where you can meet people. Buffalo has 363 days of subzero temperatures. Only place you're meeting anyone is at Ace Hardware in the snow shovel aisle. 

Speaking of the Bills, there's been some stories floating around about their corporate office.

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2020/04/20/sean-mcdermott-worried-pegula-sports-harm-buffalo-bills-sabres/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Patricia literally tried to act like Belichick 2.0, but he hasn't earned that stature at all. I've heard some stories about Belichick that make me roll my eyes, but his success allows him to act like an asshole. Patricia has nowhere the success of Belichick to act like he's King Shit.

If we hire him, I could see it being similar to Hue's last season in Cleveland where his coordinators sabotaged him.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I don't know the NFL rules on these matters, but could we hire Eric Bieniemy this week? (I'm assuming Zac et all would be let go).
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 02:47 AM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: I don't know the NFL rules on these matters, but could we hire Eric Bieniemy this week? (I'm assuming Zac et all would be let go).

Bieniemy is on track for another ring. 

Another ring will command him a big paycheck as a head coach. Best bet to wait, pick his choice of the litter and go from there. 

That's assuming of course the Bengals are smart and let Zac go and they go for Bieniemy... Who they should have taken in the first place. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote