Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Good News Steeler's Fans
(01-14-2018, 06:54 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Props to the Steelers though for taking the high road and not taking out Bortles, qb extraordinaire.

We tried, but I don't think we sacked or tackled him once.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Didn't Pig Pen check into that toss play on 4th and one?
Reply/Quote
The Jaguars beat the steAlers and the reds today. Totally ruining my conspiracy theory. Shucks. Guess it’s the Patriots who will win the Super Bowl this year.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:50 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The onside kick is just baffling.

Yeah I was pissed when they kicked that. I would rather have the Jaguars pinned deep and run it for 3 plays and punt it away. I think they'd have a better chance of stopping the offense than getting the onside kick. I was also baffled by the Steelers going for it on 4th and 1 in the first half instead of kicking a field goal. I would take the easy points over the uncertainty.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:58 PM)6andcounting Wrote: "They'll never expect us to try and go backwards on this play! They'll won't know what hit em" - Tomlin

23 seconds later

Mellow

There's like half a football to go, Ben is what 6' 5" ? QB sneak anyone ?

No, let's throw the ball 5 yards backwards. Incredible coaching huh ?
Reply/Quote
Lap it up stoolers

[Image: k5gK85.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:03 PM)LolRattler Wrote: Lap it up stoolers

[Image: k5gK85.gif]

Where were the Bengals? Exactly what I thought. Sit down and shut up and let the grown-ups talk.
Reply/Quote
JuJu's bringing the lube...Karma le Whaler

[Image: ani_fatty-buttsecks.gif?t=1245593903]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:00 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Didn't Pig Pen check into that toss play on 4th and one?

He made some sort of call, don't know if he changed the play. The only way a pitch should have been in the playbook today is if the d lined up in field goal block formation. 
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:02 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: There's like half a football to go, Ben is what 6' 5" ? QB sneak anyone ?

No, let's throw the ball 5 yards backwards. Incredible coaching huh ?

Don't forget that the center and right guard are pro bowlers. lol
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:59 PM)Rattler Wrote: [Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Why does everyone think he’s going to walk away from tens of millions of dollars? I’d like to see him go too, but it ain’t happening next season.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:07 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Where were the Bengals? Exactly what I thought. Sit down and shut up and let the grown-ups talk.

The Bengals were sitting at home with the Steeler's defense.

My favorite part was even the refs couldn't bail out the Steelers. Ah well; at least they tried.

The refs I mean. Pittsburgh hasn't mailed one in this bad since the last time they played the Jaguars.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 08:09 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: The Bengals were sitting at home with the Steeler's defense.

My favorite part was even the refs couldn't bail out the Steelers. Ah well; at least they tried.

The refs I mean. Pittsburgh hasn't mailed one in this bad since the last time they played the Jaguars.

It is hard work playing a game for your fallen comrade, score 42 points and the side of the ball the fallen comrade played gives up 45. Very hard to do especially against an average at best offense.

The Steeler defense showed up, but once they could not weaponize tackling to hurt people anymore, they started shooting blanks
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 08:09 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: The Bengals were sitting at home with the Steeler's defense.

Well AJ Bouye paid these refs his whole game check to ignore the blatant holding he was doing against Antonio Brown. Now I know why he hasn't allowed a single touchdown all season. It's not hard when you can pull on their jersey all game.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 09:26 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Well AJ Bouye paid these refs his whole game check to ignore the blatant holding he was doing against Antonio Brown. Now I know why he hasn't allowed a single touchdown all season. It's not hard when you can pull on their jersey all game.

He's in for a rude awaken when he tries to cover Patriot players. The refs will flag him every play. 
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 09:34 PM)6andcounting Wrote: He's in for a rude awaken when he tries to cover Patriot players. The refs will flag him every play. 

I can't wait. I hate the Patriots because they have owned the Steelers since Tom Brady, but I will get to laugh at Bouye getting owned or flagged on every throw his way. I'm sick of Patriots winning but I also hate seeing Bouye winning. I'll root for the Jaguars next week and whoever they play in the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 09:26 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Well AJ Bouye paid these refs his whole game check to ignore the blatant holding he was doing against Antonio Brown. Now I know why he hasn't allowed a single touchdown all season. It's not hard when you can pull on their jersey all game.

Cry   Cry   Cry Refs were not the reason your team lost today!
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 09:55 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I can't wait. I hate the Patriots because they have owned the Steelers since Tom Brady, but I will get to laugh at Bouye getting owned or flagged on every throw his way. I'm sick of Patriots winning but I also hate seeing Bouye winning. I'll root for the Jaguars next week and whoever they play in the Super Bowl.

Yeah it kind of sucks when one team seems to be playing under a different set of rules. Tell us allll about it.

Cry a river.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:48 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote:  That onside kick was a very stupid decision as well.

Thanks Capt Obvious.
Reply/Quote