Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good chance Zac Taylor is fired if we lose next week?
What does everybody think?

Is Zac Taylor 1 and done?
Reply/Quote
I highly doubt it. Mike just doesn't roll that way.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 8%2Bball%2B-%2Bdont%2Bcount%2Bon%2Bit.png]
Reply/Quote
The whole damn staff should be fired but "Mikey Alzheimers is a man of his word"

DennyG2 being promoted to head Janitor I hear
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 08:59 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: What does everybody think?

Are you a new Bengals fan?    Tongue
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 09:07 PM)Jason_NC Wrote: Are you a new Bengals fan?    Tongue

Nope. Went 2 my 1st game 1981.
Reply/Quote
[Image: no-way-jose.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Given the massive downgrade we took when we gleefully replaced the last set of coaches, I'd be both intrigued and terrified to see who would show up next.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 09:09 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Nope. Went 2 my 1st game 1981.

Me too.  Magical season.  Froze my ass off at the Denver game, but damn, that was exciting.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 09:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Given the massive downgrade we took when we gleefully replaced the last set of coaches, I'd be both intrigued and terrified to see who would show up next.

Paul "booger breath" Alexander would be me guess.

Or Piano Man if you want to be nicey nice.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 09:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Given the massive downgrade we took when we gleefully replaced the last set of coaches, I'd be both intrigued and terrified to see who would show up next.

[Image: the_three_stooges.jpg]
Reply/Quote

No one wanted the job because they had to live with what we had. Now whoever comes in gets to truly remake the team with the number 1 pick. I think that we could actually draw a good hire now. Zac should be shot out of a cannon into the Ohio River.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 08:59 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: What does everybody think?

He should be — but Mikey Boy will utter some banal platitudes about Zac not getting a real chance due to injuries, etc.
Reply/Quote
Considering that Mike Brown said himself that it was Duke, Katie and Troy that were in charge of the recruitment process and the hiring of Zac. There is NO WAY he will be fired before the end of his contract as it will just proved that they got the hire wrong
Reply/Quote
I'd be amazed if he gets fired.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 09:18 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: [Image: the_three_stooges.jpg]

That would actually be interesting...and not just because we'd have 3 animated skeletons running the team like a Ray Harryhausen film!
Reply/Quote
He should be.

But he won't be.
Reply/Quote
I fear that Brown's thought process will be that because coaching consistency is positively correlated with winning, changing coaches is inherently bad.  It's similar to if you were to input a string of data points into a computer that will be tasked with calling offensive plays based upon the data.  The computer may fixate on a positive correlation between the amount of run plays being called and wins.  The computer would keep calling runs, expecting a high probability of a win once 20+ run plays were called.  

BB and Brady do not have a high winning percentage because they were retained for as long as they have been, but rather they have been retained for as long as they have been because of their high winning percentage.  ZT may very well be a good or even a great HC someday, but it's looking like he needs an awful lot more experience if he's ever going to get there.  
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor is going to be the HC next year also without a doubt.Mike Brown still runs this team and always will as long as he’s alive.Unfortunately.
Reply/Quote
If he gets swept by Cleveland, I could actually see Mike firing Zac
Reply/Quote