Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good luck in Denver
After playing 3 divisional games in a row, your beat up team is going to need all the luck they can muster.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: After playing 3 divisional games in a row, your beat up team is going to need all the luck they can muster.

If they wrap the luck around a rusty fork and shove it up their asses, then i too wish them luck. :)

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Thumbs Up 
You're right. I good thing I see in this lost is that we beat the crap out of them and them going to a healthy well rested team means the are done in Denver.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: After playing 3 divisional games in a row, your beat up team is going to need all the luck they can muster.

Thanks.  I was happy that the two RB's showed they can move the ball against a good Bengals run D.  But if Ben is injured and AB is out I don't like the Steelers chances either.

Still...you gotta play to win and they are gonna show up and play.

Unlike past seasons we don't have leave a defensive starter at home because he has an illness that prevents him from playing in Denver!
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: Thanks.  I was happy that the two RB's showed they can move the ball against a good Bengals run D.  But if Ben is injured and AB is out I don't like the Steelers chances either.

Unlike past seasons we don't have leave a defensive starter at home because he has an illness that prevents him from playing in Denver!

You don't think that Shazier is looking at a possible suspension, for the h2h?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
More like good DUCK in NOSE!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You don't think that Shazier is looking at a possible suspension, for the h2h?

Nope.  Maybe a fine.  He doesn't have any others this season.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/fines-suspensions/2015/pittsburgh-steelers/
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If they wrap the luck around a rusty fork and shove it up their asses, then i too wish them luck. :)

Thats funny because you sound like you have a rusty fork up yours.

Why so bitter? You knew the bengals were going to lose.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:07 PM)Vlad Wrote: Thats funny because you sound like you have a rusty fork up yours.

That's funny. L ast I heard you were KWEL KWISH KWOH LO!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: Thanks.  I was happy that the two RB's showed they can move the ball against a good Bengals run D.  But if Ben is injured and AB is out I don't like the Steelers chances either.

I suspect your coaches can step on the field and help if things get too rough. Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: Nope.  Maybe a fine.  He doesn't have any others this season.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/fines-suspensions/2015/pittsburgh-steelers/

And that's all that matters. Keeping track of who has what so they can know who's able to pull that shit next.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:07 PM)Vlad Wrote: Thats funny because you sound like you have a rusty fork up yours.

No bitterness. Pure enjoyment.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: And that's all that matters. Keeping track of who has what so they can know who's able to pull that shit next.

Hilarious

I actually feel for you.  Because you said you were not going to let the game bother you.  And clearly this may be the end of you.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:15 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I suspect your coaches can step on the field and help if things get too rough. Ninja

I don't think the Broncos have the kind of headcases on their D that would let that bother them.  Ninja
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:30 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hilarious

I actually feel for you.  Because you said you were not going to let the game bother you.  And clearly this may be the end of you.

So delusion.
Much dumb.
Many clueless.

wow

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't think the Broncos have the kind of headcases on their D that would let that bother them.  Ninja

They could always trip them if the 'headcase' game doesn't work, right. ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You don't think that Shazier is looking at a possible suspension, for the h2h?

Not a chance, he won't even be fined.  Once a player with the ball has established himself as a runner helmet to helmet hits are not illegal.  IIRC Gino took three, possibly four, steps with the ball before Shazier hit him.  It looks bad, it doesn't hurt any less, but it's not a penalty.  Exact same thing happend against Baltimore when Clark laid out McGahee.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:13 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Not a chance, he won't even be fined.  Once a player with the ball has established himself as a runner helmet to helmet hits are not illegal.  IIRC Gino took three, possibly four, steps with the ball before Shazier hit him.  It looks bad, it doesn't hurt any less, but it's not a penalty.  Exact same thing happend against Baltimore when Clark laid out McGahee.

I was correct, it was four steps, he'd clearly established himself as a ball carrier when he got hit, hence no penalty, no fine and no suspension.  If they do fine him it'll be a sop to Cincy as the hit was legal.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't think the Broncos have the kind of headcases on their D that would let that bother them.  Ninja

Talib has his moments.  Eye poke cough.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:16 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I was correct, it was four steps, he'd clearly established himself as a ball carrier when he got hit, hence no penalty, no fine and no suspension.  If they do fine him it'll be a sop to Cincy as the hit was legal.
He hit him with the crown.  It's a penalty. Learn the rules, not that they ever seem to apply to the Steelers or anything but they are good to know just for when you are watching other games and stuff.
Reply/Quote