Joe Mixon
James Brooks
Cory Dillon
Pete Johnson
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greatest Bengal RB of all time
Crazy to think we traded Pete and got James ... wow....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The best question will be of the four who makes the Bengals HOF if any and if so which gets in first ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2024, 01:16 PM)jason Wrote: Teams wouldn't stay in that cover 2 shell against Chase and Higgins for very long if Corey Dillon was on this modern Bengals team.

That, sir, is an excellent point.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2024, 10:49 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: We never had a player on our team named Dillion.

While Brooks would probably be #2, he's definitely not Dillon (nobody is).

And while we all loved Rudi, he's not even top 5.

Rudi was a product of the good line for a few years. Guy could'nt break a 40 yarder for his life.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2024, 11:23 AM)Goalpost Wrote: Corey ran for more yards per game.  But James ran for more yards per carry.  Brooks was just more exciting to watch to me, so it's him.

Brooks had the best Oline in team history. Put Dillon on those 80s teams & he would've averaged 6 yac.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2024, 08:51 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Because I watched them both play and IMO, which is what this thread is about... opinions.... Brooks was a much better RB than Dillon. Dillon was a more punishing runner, but Brooks was so smooth.

Take away the best line in team history & James does'nt average what Mixon averages per carry. James was our Emmitt Smith, big holes made him in Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2024, 01:41 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: James Brooks had 1239 yards @ 5.6 ypc at age 31. His career year.

Ickey Woods had 1066 yards @ 5.3 ypc that year too.

That's what happens when you had the best Oline in Bengals history.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2024, 04:14 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Now you're really going to fail the spelling test.

In all seriousness, I respect that answer because I respect Brooks, but to me, this is like Chad vs Curtis.

Dillon averaged more yards from scrimmage per game (89.2 to 80.2). Dillon played on the worst teams in our history while Brooks played on the arguably the best.

Brooks had the best Oline in team history without question.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2024, 12:08 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Mixon is within 500 from passing Brooks and Dillon as the all time yds from scrimmage player in Bengal franchise history. He already has both beat in TD. I was the one who voted Mixon I have the stats to back it up You have to include playoffs which pro football reference does not
LOLOLOLOLOL. Mr. Toe Tackled does'nt belong in this poll.
Reply/Quote