Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grueling truth about our offense
We have a "defensively minded" head coach (if you can even call him that) a red headed second round pick from tcu at QB and a lame duck offensive cordinator who has been a qb coach for 13 years. In those 13 years not one other team has checked about the availability of zampese, but they sure have called about zimmer, hue, gruden, Vance Joseph, etc. point is we're dealing with slim Pickens in terms of talent at qb, coach and oc . Aj green was right last night when he said "it's a superstar league" and at those 3 key positions on offense we have a trio of below average. Not good enough, hasn't been good enough, never will be good enough when those 3 are the faces of this offense. Feel bad for eifert, green and gio. Who are basically being held back by those 3
Reply/Quote
"The only man able to stop Michael Jordan was Dean Smith"

And this is what is happening with this team under the current coaching staff.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Dalton isn't holding this offense back. He's been a good QB for the Bengals. It doesn't matter if we had Rodgers, Brady, Brees, or whoever behind that line and under our OC they will play poorly. Dalton has played bad these past few games, but extremely poor play design and OL play has shook him, like it would any other QB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 12:39 PM)Interceptor Wrote: "The only man able to stop Michael Jordan was Dean Smith"

And this is what is happening with this team under the current coaching staff.

How about an owner that doesn't invest in Guards or signing more than value bin free agents.
Reply/Quote
Do you think if he dyed his hair it would help? Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 12:45 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Do you think if he dyed his hair it would help? Hilarious

Mike Brown has hair?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 12:46 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Mike Brown has hair?

Maybe...somewhere. Nervous
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 12:43 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Dalton isn't holding this offense back. He's been a good QB for the Bengals. It doesn't matter if we had Rodgers, Brady, Brees, or whoever behind that line and under our OC they will play poorly. Dalton has played bad these past few games, but extremely poor play design and OL play has shook him, like it would any other QB.

You can't be serious, Brady, Bree's , Rodgers all elavate their team. Have you seen Dalton in the pocket, yes the line is not good but he has always been horrible in the pocket, Andy Dalton has to have pro bowlers all around him on o to excel, all those other qbs have way less to work with over the years than Andy has, truth is he's not very good when everything around him isn't perfect. Did we watch the same first two games of the season? Balls flying over recievers heads, over throws, basic 5 yard slant thrown to lafells feet, and has been horrible this year and my point is if he doesnt have elite all around him then this is what we are Gona get
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:07 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: You can't be serious, Brady, Bree's , Rodgers all elavate their team. Have you seen Dalton in the pocket, yes the line is not good but he has always been horrible in the pocket, Andy Dalton has to have pro bowlers all around him on o to excel, all those other qbs have way less to work with over the years than Andy has, truth is he's not very good when everything around him isn't perfect. Did we watch the same first two games of the season? Balls flying over recievers heads, over throws, basic 5 yard slant thrown to lafells feet, and has been horrible this year and my point is if he doesnt have elite all around him then this is what we are Gona get

Other than an whit what pro bowlers has he had on he OL? He doesn't need the cowboys line, but he has NoTHinG!!!

There is a rhythm to playing qb, and dalton can't get into one.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 12:36 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: We have a "defensively minded" head coach (if you can even call him that) a red headed second round pick from tcu at QB and a lame duck offensive cordinator who has been a qb coach for 13 years. In those 13 years not one other team has checked about the availability of zampese, but they sure have called about zimmer, hue, gruden, Vance Joseph, etc. point is we're dealing with slim Pickens in terms of talent at qb, coach and oc . Aj green was right last night when he said "it's a superstar league" and at those 3 key positions on offense we have a trio of below average. Not good enough, hasn't been good enough, never will be good enough when those 3 are the faces of this offense. Feel bad for eifert, green and gio. Who are basically being held back by those 3

The franchise can't fire or trade the owner.  Finger point all you want, and I'm not disagreeing with all of the above, I'm just saying/
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 12:45 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Do you think if he dyed his hair it would help? Hilarious

No shit.....he lost me with that.  At that point I didn't even read the rest of the post, because why? Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
OP.....think how your post would look if you said something along the lines of......"The Texans are being held back because they drafted a black QB out of Clemson".  That probably wouldn't go over too well, would it?

Think before you post shit like that. :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 12:43 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Dalton isn't holding this offense back. He's been a good QB for the Bengals. It doesn't matter if we had Rodgers, Brady, Brees, or whoever behind that line and under our OC they will play poorly. Dalton has played bad these past few games, but extremely poor play design and OL play has shook him, like it would any other QB.

Nope, this is complete bullshit. Every QB has to face diversity now and then. Dalton cannot overcome the very obstacles that separate average QBs from good/great QBs. You shouldn't have to surround your NFL QB with 1st round picks in order for them to do their job. Andy has had plenty of stinkers when we had Whitworth and Zeitler, Gruden or Hue. People act like he was such a great QB the last couple years when in fact any NFL QB could have came in and did what he did with the talent we have on this team.

I will give you that our line isn't the best it's been in his career and I'm not a big fan of Zampese but neither of these excuse Dalton from his poor long ball his entire career, or his inability to read a defense. He always had issues with batted balls. He's had issues locking onto receivers going back to his college playing days...go read scouting reports. In all of his time here he's never ever carried this team on his back. The one time he got hurt his backup came in won a couple games, took the eventual Super Bowl Champs to overtime, and gave us the closest to a playoff victory in over two decades against our heated rivals.

This organization has always been plagued with not knowing when to cut the weak link. From failing kickers to TEs(Coates) who can't catch, offensive lineman who can't block(Roland). Look at the most successful franchise over the last decade and ask if this is how they run their program.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:37 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Nope, this is complete bullshit.  Every QB has to face diversity now and then.  Dalton cannot overcome the very obstacles that separate average QBs from good/great QBs.  You shouldn't have to surround your NFL QB with 1st round picks in order for them to do their job.  Andy has had plenty of stinkers when we had Whitworth and Zeitler, Gruden or Hue.  People act like he was such a great QB the last couple years when in fact any NFL QB could have came in and did what he did with the talent we have on this team.  

I will give you that our line isn't the best it's been in his career and I'm not a big fan of Zampese but neither of these excuse Dalton from his poor long ball his entire career, or his inability to read  a defense.  He always had issues with batted balls.  He's had issues locking onto receivers going back to his college playing days...go read scouting reports.  In all of his time here he's never ever carried this team on his back.  The one time he got hurt his backup came in won a couple games, took the eventual Super Bowl Champs to overtime, and gave us the closest to a playoff victory in over two decades against our heated rivals.  

This organization has always been plagued with not knowing when to cut the weak link.  From failing kickers to TEs(Coates) who can't catch, offensive lineman who can't block(Roland).  Look at the most successful franchise over the last decade and ask if this is how they run their program.

I knew it! It's because he has Red hair!
Reply/Quote
I'll wait..... how many red headed qbs have you seen even win a playoff game ????? I'll leave you with that, call me racist against red head in th NFL and up gladly raise my hand. How many red headed qbs have you seen lead a team.........? I'll wait ........?
Reply/Quote
I'm just waiting for anyone to name a qb with red hair even win a playoff game in the last 20 years? I'll wait
Reply/Quote
Still waiting? My point In all of this is confidence. When you have red hair you're already behind the 8ball, it takes a very confident man to lead others with red hair.
Reply/Quote
And Andy Dalton is a red head who never had confidence, never will. It's all about your upbringing. Aj mccaron has swag, a hot wife, leadership on all levels. You guys are missing the point. Andy Dalton has nothing to offer in terms of leadership, point is. NOBODY IS BUYING what Andy Dalton is selling
Reply/Quote
Cool thread, bro.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:24 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Still waiting? My point In all of this is confidence. When you have red hair you're already behind the 8ball, it takes a very confident man to lead others with red hair.

WHAT THE F**K DOES THE COLOR OF HIS HAIR HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?
Wish I could negative rep you into oblivion.
Reply/Quote