Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grueling truth about our offense
(09-15-2017, 07:32 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Without the funny minded humor about red heads can someone in this thread of greatly minded People point out where I was wrong ? Ok I'm  all ears

You were wrong on about every single thing written.   
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 11:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I'd follow this redhead!

[Image: Christina-Hendriks-Mad-Men-e1487838573204.jpg]

Anyway, I can't believe you guys humored that troll for so long lol

Sometimes it's fun to slap them around a little....until it gets boring. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:49 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: ...and he's gone.

I went ahead and left the offensive posts up so everyone can see exactly why this kid got the banhammer of justice.

Sheesh. That's what a real troll looks like.

Yeah....he says it was intended to be a joke....maybe after he was warned?  Anyway....that's all he had to say.  Way back on page 1, I tried to warn him about how it could be seen as offensive.  A simple "it was meant as a joke" right there would have been fine. He didn't heed the warning and continued to get even further out there with his incoherent ramblings. I wasn't offended....I just felt bad for him at first for being so narrow minded.  When it became clear he was trolling....I figured what the hell....lets have a little fun....lol.  

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:48 PM)Okeana Wrote: If you go back and watch Dalton for the majority of his career you will see that 1 out of 5 passes he throws is actually well placed and accurate.  The rest of his throws are badly thrown and its the receiving talent that makes a play on the ball.  You see what happens when people shut down AJ Green and Eifert he looks completely lost typically throwing the ball away after a single look at Green. 

This is just completely not true.

Pick a single game from each season prior to this one. Post every single pass play Dalton makes in each game. I guarantee you will not be able to prove this.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 06:28 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Yeah....he says it was intended to be a joke....maybe after he was warned?  Anyway....that's all he had to say.  Way back on page 1, I tried to warn him about how it could be seen as offensive.  A simple "it was meant as a joke" right there would have been fine. He didn't heed the warning and continued to get even further out there with his incoherent ramblings. I wasn't offended....I just felt bad for him at first for being so narrow minded.  When it became clear he was trolling....I figured what the hell....lets have a little fun....lol.  

Holy shit "God of Thunder," you really let that guy get under your skin in the first few pages I read? Lol. Brush that shit off!

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 06:28 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah....he says it was intended to be a joke....maybe after he was warned?  Anyway....that's all he had to say.  Way back on page 1, I tried to warn him about how it could be seen as offensive.  A simple "it was meant as a joke" right there would have been fine. He didn't heed the warning and continued to get even further out there with his incoherent ramblings. I wasn't offended....I just felt bad for him at first for being so narrow minded.  When it became clear he was trolling....I figured what the hell....lets have a little fun....lol.  

Joke or no, the personal attacks were flying. A bunch. We can't have that.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 11:40 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Joke or no, the personal attacks were flying. A bunch. We can't have that.

[Image: Oprah-You-Get-A.jpg]

YOU GET A PERSONAL ATTACK! YOU GET A PERSONAL ATTACK! 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 06:21 AM)Wyche Wrote: Sometimes it's fun to slap them around a little....until it gets boring. 

I'd never get bored with those...oh you meant the troll.  Cool

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 01:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I'd never get bored with those...oh you meant the troll.  Cool

Wait. He wasn't talking bout da boobies? Ok good. I was starting to question Wyche and I like Wyche.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 11:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I'd follow this redhead!

[Image: Christina-Hendriks-Mad-Men-e1487838573204.jpg]

Anyway, I can't believe you guys humored that troll for so long lol

Is that Christina Hendricks... I'll take 3.
Reply/Quote
Wow.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Damn, I've barely been on the last couple of days, so I missed this gem of a thread. My reaction about halfway through the first page:

[Image: tenor.gif]
Reply/Quote
Me too. Couldn't help but jump in.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 11:35 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Holy shit "God of Thunder," you really let that guy get under your skin in the first few pages I read? Lol. Brush that shit off!

Up yours. Mellow

LMAO LMAO
(09-16-2017, 11:40 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Joke or no, the personal attacks were flying. A bunch. We can't have that.

Agreed.....my apologies, but it was kinda fun....

(09-16-2017, 11:53 AM)PhilHos Wrote: [Image: Oprah-You-Get-A.jpg]

YOU GET A PERSONAL ATTACK! YOU GET A PERSONAL ATTACK! 

Give respect, you get it, give none, you receive none.....nuff said.

(09-16-2017, 01:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I'd never get bored with those...oh you meant the troll.  Cool

LOL....yeah, who'd get bored with THOSE?  Smirk

(09-16-2017, 01:46 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Wait. He wasn't talking bout da boobies? Ok good. I was starting to question Wyche and I like Wyche.

Come on Shake.....you know no red blooded male would tire of those airbags.... LMAO

(09-16-2017, 01:50 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: Is that Christina Hendricks... I'll take 3.

I'll take one for each day of the week!

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 09:12 AM)Wyche Wrote: Come on Shake.....you know no red blooded male would tire of those airbags.... LMAO

Alright...but I've got my eye on you. 

[Image: mr_deeds.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 03:14 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Alright...but I've got my eye on you. 

[Image: mr_deeds.jpg]

Hope it's the bad eye! LMAO

Reply/Quote