Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grueling truth about our offense
(09-15-2017, 07:14 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: But my hair is grey. It use to be black.

Black hair is fine with me, Rodgers, Doug Williams .... etc
Reply/Quote
Even russel Wilson behind that o line with his black hair could win a championships let alone a playoff game
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 12:36 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: We have a "defensively minded" head coach (if you can even call him that) a red headed second round pick from tcu at QB and a lame duck offensive cordinator who has been a qb coach for 13 years. In those 13 years not one other team has checked about the availability of zampese, but they sure have called about zimmer, hue, gruden, Vance Joseph, etc. point is we're dealing with slim Pickens in terms of talent at qb, coach and oc . Aj green was right last night when he said "it's a superstar league" and at those 3 key positions on offense we have a trio of below average. Not good enough, hasn't been good enough, never will be good enough when those 3 are the faces of this offense. Feel bad for eifert, green and gio. Who are basically being held back by those 3

Without the funny minded humor about red heads can someone in this thread of greatly minded People point out where I was wrong ? Ok I'm all ears
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:44 PM)She\s real puuuurrrty. I'd like to run my feets through her hair, while she talks like Julia Child. Atomic Orange Wrote: Would you kick her out of bed? I'm assuming you're single.
[Image: amy-adams-vogue-december-2014-22.jpg]
btw. Red hair with blue eyes is the rarest combo of all.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:14 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Ohhh great detraction, but you had such a voice to start out with

I already made my point but i'll go deeper.

Marvin Lewis has a terrible PT/PO record. Even with different players/qb's

Dalton and company played pretty great in the red zone under Hue and Gruden. Running game was still lacking though. It was my opinion back then the Oline was "overrated" because they couldn't open holes for the backs but they did give Dalton enough time to unleash the second fastest release in the NFL. Zampese by comparison has been garbage in the RZ since he got here. 

The Piano mans line is awful. It is proven in that the three second round backs aren't really doing anything and Dalton is getting sacked and pressured a lot. So much so they have zero rhythm. When Dalton does get protection he still makes bad throws because, again, no rhythm.

I have no problem if they want to start AJM at some point. After all i am a fan of the Bengals first and foremost. Still, i don't have faith he will do any better because of the problems mentioned above.

Reply/Quote
What's your point relevant to my post dude? Ok we get it, you're an old man who fantasies over women on the internet? Can you bring something relevant to this convo?
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:35 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I already made my point but i'll go deeper.

Marvin Lewis has a terrible PT/PO record. Even with different players/qb's

Dalton and company played pretty great in the red zone under Hue and Gruden. Running game was still lacking though. It was my opinion back then the Oline was "overrated" because they couldn't open holes for the backs but they did give Dalton enough time to unleash the second fastest release in the NFL. Zampese by comparison has been garbage in the RZ since he got here. 

The Piano mans line is awful. It is proven in that the three second round backs aren't really doing anything and Dalton is getting sacked and pressured a lot. So much so they have zero rhythm. When Dalton does get protection he still makes bad throws because, again, no rhythm.

I have no problem if they want to start AJM at some point. After all i am a fan of the Bengals first and foremost. Still, i don't have faith he will do any better because of the problems mentioned above.

In all honestly thanks for trying to have a real convo. Dalton isn't all our problems by no means. I think Marvin is our biggest problem so no argument from me there
Reply/Quote
Honesty not honestly lol my fingers are flying
Reply/Quote
I'm not even going to read the endless post in this thread, but here is the simple truth. Dalton is a serviceable quarterback with padded stats from playing on a team that would have won a Superbowl with any top 15 quarterback. If you go back and watch Dalton for the majority of his career you will see that 1 out of 5 passes he throws is actually well placed and accurate. The rest of his throws are badly thrown and its the receiving talent that makes a play on the ball. You see what happens when people shut down AJ Green and Eifert he looks completely lost typically throwing the ball away after a single look at Green. I would love to see him get benched for a quarter and let a guy like Driskel play to prove my point. The biggest proof up to this point is the fact that the closest playoff game we have had in 7 years was with a backup quarterback who started 3 games in the nfl.

BTW i know Driskel is injured. I'm simply using him as an example.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
...and he's gone.

I went ahead and left the offensive posts up so everyone can see exactly why this kid got the banhammer of justice.

Sheesh. That's what a real troll looks like.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:41 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Honesty not honestly lol my fingers are flying

Not anymore!  BAN HAMMER!   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:49 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: ...and he's gone.

I went ahead and left the offensive posts up so everyone can see exactly why this kid got the banhammer of justice.

Sheesh. That's what a real troll looks like.

[Image: latest?cb=20150530110244]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Btw, Shirley Manson was a babe.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:54 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Btw, Shirley Manson was a babe.

I ***** love her.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:54 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Btw, Shirley Manson was a babe.

Yea, but that's Amy Adams, up there.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 08:25 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Yea, but that's Amy Adams, up there.   Smirk

Who? Lol...yeah I know that's not Shirley up there. I was just throwing my favorite red head in.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:32 PM)Tomkat Wrote: WHAT THE F**K DOES THE COLOR OF HIS HAIR HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?
Wish I could negative rep you into oblivion.

Glad they got rid of that feature. Most senseless feature ever. I wonder if mods still infract or ban when you have a different opinion? 
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 08:25 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Yea, but that's Amy Adams, up there.   Smirk

I'll call her whatever she wants.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd follow this redhead!

[Image: Christina-Hendriks-Mad-Men-e1487838573204.jpg]

Anyway, I can't believe you guys humored that troll for so long lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 08:31 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Glad they got rid of that feature. Most senseless feature ever. I wonder if mods still infract or ban when you have a different opinion? 

No, but we do ban folks who make posts questioning mod decisions.

If you can't see why this guy got banned, that's a you problem.

If I banned everyone that argued with me (or anyone else) about Dalton, this would be a lonely place.
Reply/Quote