Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess the 2nd Rounder
After the 1st, Who you got?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 01:35 AM)bfine32 Wrote: After the 1st, Who you got?

Damarcus Walker Florida State- He is the type of defensive End the Bengals like because he can play inside on passing downs. Much needed replacement for Gillberry reminds me of Michael Bennett.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Joe Mixon, unless Green Bay takes him.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 01:44 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Joe Mixon, unless Green Bay takes him.

The Bengals will likely take Lamp if he is there but I want McDowell or Cunningham.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 01:39 AM)J24 Wrote: Damarcus Walker Florida State- He is the type of defensive End the Bengals like because he can play inside on passing downs. Much needed replacement for Gillberry reminds me of Michael8 Bennett.

This would be a solid pick.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I want Lamp hands down Idc about mixon or cook just gut it out with what we have at HB right now bc we need an o line. Cunningham would be cool too bc vinny rey needs upgraded don't forget we got kevin minter too
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Defensive end. We will 100% take defense.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Cam robinson, lamp, cook or mixon i hope. Keep working on the O
Reply/Quote
Honestly I'd love to have Dalvin Cook most of all. He was electric as both a runner and a receiver every time I watched him last year. I don't think it's likely, though.

Cam Robinson would be a fine pick, too. If Andre is truly a guard now, then we have nothing backing up Ogbuehi and Fisher aside from Old Man Winston. Old Man Winston may be a great locker room guy, but he's not built to play week in and week out in this league anymore.

I'm a huge fan of Cunningham, too. Other than Reddick, he was my favorite LB in the draft.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 01:44 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Joe Mixon, unless Green Bay takes him.

Found this that says you could be right.

Quote:Here’s a prediction five weeks out on the Green Bay Packers’ 2017 draft:

Their first four picks, in no particular order, will be cornerback, outside pass rusher, running back and guard.

That could be

Sidney Jones
Jordan Willis / Tim Williams
Mixon or Cook
Feeney or Elflein

All hope is not lost for those who want Mixon in stripes
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully we will be active on the 2nd day and trade some comp picks to move up.

1. Mixon
2. Kamara
3. Willis
4. Lamp
5. Shaheen
6. Elflein
7. Moton
8. Cunningham
9. Feeney
10. Josh Jones
11. Butt
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 02:00 AM)samhain Wrote: Honestly I'd love to have Dalvin Cook most of all.  He was electric as both a runner and a receiver every time I watched him last year.  I don't think it's likely, though.

Cam Robinson would be a fine pick, too.  If Andre is truly a guard now, then we have nothing backing up Ogbuehi and Fisher aside from Old Man Winston.  Old Man Winston may be a great locker room guy, but he's not built to play week in and week out in this league anymore.  

I'm a huge fan of Cunningham, too.  Other than Reddick, he was my favorite LB in the draft.

I've been watching Dalvin since he came to Tallahassee....if he's there and they don't take him....they're dumber than I thought.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I hope it comes down to this

Packers - Dalvin Cook
Seahawks - F Moreau, CB, UCLA
Jags - F Lamp
Bears - B. Baker, S.
Rams - C Hansen, WR,
Chrgers - T Tabor, CB
Jets - A Stewart, WR
Panthers - C Lawson, DE
Bengals - Mixon or McDowell
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
It is a lot easier to move up in the 2nd round that the first -- would only cost a 4th rounder to get to the top of the pack. That said, I doubt we'll do that and I'd bet we're targeting a defensive player. OLBs like Tim Williams, Tyus Bowser or Derek Rivers might be on the menu.

Reply/Quote
Forrest Lamp, Cam Robinson or Malik Mcdowell
Reply/Quote
Mixon 

Reply/Quote
I think it could very well be Mixon, as much as I may dislike it.

However, I could see it being Cam Robinson or Tanoh Kpassagnon.

Throw in a possibility of Brasham because I seen a few sources say they're high on him.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 02:44 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I've been watching Dalvin since he came to Tallahassee....if he's there and they don't take him....they're dumber than I thought.

This. Just this. With Gio's ACL, this guy was electric and could catch passes brilliantly. Only concern I'd have is he was injured a lot. Never major, but would crop up frequently. But I'd smile wide if we got him at 41!
Reply/Quote
In no particular order:

Cook
Walker
Williams
Bowser
Elflein (Center or Guard)
McDowell
Cunningham
Baker
Willis

Gun to head, I take Cook.
Reply/Quote
Mixon. If Green Bay takes Mixon, then I'll go with Lamp.
Reply/Quote