Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
The Steelers (and their fans) deserve EVERY BIT of MISERY they are feeling right now, losing 21-3 to the Patriots!
(Instead of being humble and gracious when they were winning, they were obnoxious *ssh*les)
I know the game isn't over, but man it's fun to watch.
Reply/Quote
Yes. It's a lot of fun to watch the Steelers lose no matter what, but they're in danger of losing to two 2-10 teams in a row!
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2023, 11:25 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Yes. It's a lot of fun to watch the Steelers lose no matter what, but they're in danger of losing to two 2-10 teams in a row!

Dammit they scored a TD on the next drive after I posted... hope I didn't jinx it.
Reply/Quote
The Steelers will win this, you heard it here.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2023, 11:40 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The Steelers will win this, you heard it here.

Maybe you just REVERSED my jinx.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2023, 11:47 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Maybe you just REVERSED my jinx.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Here goes
Reply/Quote
Bummer!!!
Reply/Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2023, 01:18 AM)Tomkat Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Good for you!  You get to be the obnoxious аsshole now!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 11:11 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Good for you!  You get to be the obnoxious аsshole now!  ThumbsUp

There's a difference between doing it amongst fellow fans and doing it in other fans' faces.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 08:14 PM)Tomkat Wrote: There's a difference between doing it amongst fellow fans and doing it in other fans' faces.

And in which of those categories does posting your gloat on a smack talk forum belong, eh?  Hmm
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 08:20 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: And in which of those categories does posting your gloat on a smack talk forum belong, eh?  Hmm

Bah... this is still a Bengals Board... suck it.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 11:11 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Good for you!  You get to be the obnoxious аsshole now!  ThumbsUp

I'm throwing feces towards the East right now. Landing on Art Rooney Ave. I ate corn too. So have a CornDog. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 10:24 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm throwing feces towards the East right now. Landing on Art Rooney Ave. I ate corn too. So have a CornDog. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks, but I had a coney from Skyline when the Steelers were last at Paycor.  Great way to celebrate a win. Whatever else is happening to this team, at least I can say I saw them beat your guys in person!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2023, 05:25 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Thanks, but I had a coney from Skyline when the Steelers were last at Paycor.  Great way to celebrate a win. Whatever else is happening to this team, at least I can say I saw them beat your guys in person!  ThumbsUp

Well, I guess your bucket list is now completed?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 10:11 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Bah... this is still a Bengals Board... suck it.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2023, 05:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, I guess your bucket list is now completed?

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2023, 05:25 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Thanks, but I had a coney from Skyline when the Steelers were last at Paycor.  Great way to celebrate a win. Whatever else is happening to this team, at least I can say I saw them beat your guys in person!  ThumbsUp

I want to go to the game next season in Pittsburgh when we're absolutely dominating you but I wouldn't put it past a Steelers fan to hit a guy in a wheelchair out of pure bitterness...........
Reply/Quote
I'm going to reserve comments until the Steelers haven't fuked up my wet dream of them having a losing record..
A gramps can dream..   
I will say I might consider sympathy for their fans after they have to pick number one overall and miss badly a few times like everyone else. Until then suck it up butter cups.. Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote