Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HSS Secretary Tom Price is Special
EPA head Scott Pruitt has been flying first class on all flights at the tax payer dime.

The EPA first responded to this fact by stating that he has a blanket waiver. When pressed on how this is possible because these are not allowed, waivers come on a case by case basis for security purposes only.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/14/scott-pruitt-first-class-travel-347631

Pruitt has chimed in on the reason why he needs to:

“Unfortunately, ... we’ve had some incidents on travel dating back to when I first started serving in the March-April timeframe. We live in a very toxic environment politically, particularly around issues of the environment. We’ve reached the point where there’s not much civility in the marketplace and it’s created, you know, it’s created some issues and the (security) detail, the level of protection is determined by the level of threat. I’m not involved in any of those decisions. Those are all made by the (security) detail, the security assessment in addition to the chief of staff.”

Poor guy, people are mean to him because he hates the environment.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-15-2018, 12:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: EPA head Scott Pruitt has been flying first class on all flights at the tax payer dime.

The EPA first responded to this fact by stating that he has a blanket waiver. When pressed on how this is possible because these are not allowed, waivers come on a case by case basis for security purposes only.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/14/scott-pruitt-first-class-travel-347631

“Unfortunately, ... we’ve had some incidents on travel dating back to when I first started serving in the March-April timeframe. We live in a very toxic environment politically, particularly around issues of the environment. We’ve reached the point where there’s not much civility in the marketplace and it’s created, you know, it’s created some issues and the (security) detail, the level of protection is determined by the level of threat. I’m not involved in any of those decisions. Those are all made by the (security) detail, the security assessment in addition to the chief of staff.”

such a snowflake

he needs a safe space
People suck
(02-15-2018, 12:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: EPA head Scott Pruitt has been flying first class on all flights at the tax payer dime.

GOP: runs on a platform of hate, gets into authority and immediately needs taxpayers to fund less hateful areas. Hey guys (gop and Dems, but more on the gop side), this is the toxic environment you created. Live in it like we have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]