Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Had a near-trans experience..
Traveling to Tennessee, this past weekend, for a Strongman Show, I needed to stop for gas and a pee break. Rush hour in Knoxville, and someone was locked in the Men's room, as my bladder is about to burst. I noticed a woman come out of the Ladies' room, and no one in line. Now, I was faced with a dilemma.. I had to act fast, so I said to myself, "time to see what this trans lifestyle is all about". I quickly self identified as a Woman, and entered the Ladies room! I quickly locked the door, did my business, and left without incident.

Upon exiting the Ladies room, I thought to myself, "What was I thinking? I'm a man!". So, I quickly re-identified myself as a heterosexual man, and thumped myself on the chest, for good measure. Then, it occurred to me that as long as I was in Tennessee, I should have brought my Bible and Gun. That way I could have shot myself some Muslims and Queerfolk, in the name of the Lord, of course. Wink
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
More proof that many men obsessed with weightlifting are just trying to compensate for their lack of confidence in their own masculinity.

How did it feel to identify as a woman? I could never imagine doing that. And I am proud of you for admitting your gender identification issues. Some people are not very accepting of people like you.

In fact some of the ignorant rubes around here who do not understand these issues actually make mocking jokes about it.
(04-17-2016, 04:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: More proof that many men obsessed with weightlifting are just trying to compensate for their lack of confidence in their own masculinity.

How did it feel to identify as a woman?  I could never imagine doing that.  And I am proud of you for admitting your gender identification issues.  Some people are not very accepting of people like you.  

In fact some of the ignorant rubes around here who do not understand these issues actually make mocking jokes about it.

I knew I could count on you for support. :heart:

You should have come to the show, I would have treated you to victory dinner and a beer.

[Image: 12998769_10208007969710228_3252757702427...e=5773C1D8]

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
[Image: 12998769_10208007969710228_3252757702427...e=5773C1D8]

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(04-17-2016, 04:46 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: [Image: 12998769_10208007969710228_3252757702427...e=5773C1D8]

Congratulations!

But... Given what happened earlier in the day, shouldn't that say "strong woman"? Mellow
(04-17-2016, 04:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You should have come to the show, I would have treated you to victory dinner and a beer.

If I had come to the show you wouldn't have had a victory to celebrate.
(04-17-2016, 06:30 PM)Benton Wrote: Congratulations!

But... Given what happened earlier in the day, shouldn't that say "strong woman"? Mellow

Lol, maybe..

However, after learning of my OP, my wife admitted to using the men's room, in the same fashion, on the same trip!
Guess I married the right woman, or man, or whatever.. LOL

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(04-17-2016, 04:25 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Traveling to Tennessee, this past weekend, for a Strongman Show, I needed to stop for gas and a pee break.  Rush hour in Knoxville, and someone was locked in the Men's room, as my bladder is about to burst.  I noticed a woman come out of the Ladies' room, and no one in line.  Now, I was faced with a dilemma..  I had to act fast, so I said to myself, "time to see what this trans lifestyle is all about".  I quickly self identified as a Woman, and entered the Ladies room!  I quickly locked the door, did my business, and left without incident.  

Upon exiting the Ladies room, I thought to myself, "What was I thinking?  I'm a man!".  So, I quickly re-identified myself as a heterosexual man, and thumped myself on the chest, for good measure.  Then, it occurred to me that as long as I was in Tennessee, I should have brought my Bible and Gun.  That way I could have shot myself some Muslims and Queerfolk, in the name of the Lord, of course.   Wink

I'm just glad you resisted the urge to molest or abuse someone while you were in there!  

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-17-2016, 07:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm just glad you resisted the urge to molest or abuse someone while you were in there!  

Ninja

And I hope he put the seat back down when he was finished.
(04-17-2016, 07:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm just glad you resisted the urge to molest or abuse someone while you were in there!  

Ninja

No sex before a competition.
Maybe next time.
Ninja

Seriously though..... Congrats Sunset !!
ThumbsUp
We were at Steel City Con today...sort of the Pittsburgh area's Comic Con...and my brother in law saw a person that he thought was a man dressed as a woman.  We could only see from behind and to the side a bit but i was sure it was a woman and we continued on.

About 30 minutes later we saw her again...definitely a man dressed as a woman.  She had on a tank top and the bra has cups in it so she looked natural, longer hair, skinny body type, but her face was a dead give away.  After we passed each other I told my brother in law he was right...and that was that.

Given the way people dress at a Con seeing she was really the least weird thing I could have ran into in the men's room...or someone else could have met in the ladies room.
(04-17-2016, 07:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: We were at Steel City Con today...sort of the Pittsburgh area's Comic Con...and my brother in law saw a person that he thought was a man dressed as a woman.  We could only see from behind and to the side a bit but i was sure it was a woman and we continued on.

About 30 minutes later we saw her again...definitely a man dressed as a woman.  She had on a tank top and the bra has cups in it so she looked natural, longer hair, skinny body type, but her face was a dead give away.  After we passed each other I told my brother in law he was right...and that was that.

Given the way people dress at a Con seeing she was really the least weird thing I could have ran into in the men's room...or someone else could have met in the ladies room.

Dudes have been dressing up as girl characters at Cons from since forever.

Did you get your picture taken with Barbara Eden ?
(04-17-2016, 07:58 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Dudes have been dressing up as girl characters at Cons from since forever.

Did you get your picture taken with Barbara Eden ?

Wasn't a character.  Just a man/boy dressed as a girl.

No, she looked good though.  

My son and nephew wanted a photo with Eric Estrada because he's been on some kids show and in some movie.  After I took the photo he told me to get in one and then my brother in law too!  LOL!

I went to see Scott Wilson.  Got that photo.
(04-17-2016, 07:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And I hope he put the seat back down when he was finished.

I did, and I wiped it clean.  As my ginormous urine stream creates such a splash that the mere bowl cannot possibly contain. Ninja

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Scrub your dick at the sink?
(04-17-2016, 08:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I did, and I wiped it clean.  As my ginormous urine stream creates such a splash that the mere bowl cannot possibly contain. Ninja

Well that's what happens when you have a large amount of liquid going through a very small hose.

So I hear.

Ninja
Jebus I wish these posts would have been in this order instead! Hilarious

(04-17-2016, 08:21 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Scrub your dick at the sink?

(04-17-2016, 08:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I did, and I wiped it clean.  As my ginormous urine stream creates such a splash that the mere bowl cannot possibly contain. Ninja
(04-17-2016, 08:13 PM)GMDino Wrote: Wasn't a character.  Just a man/boy dressed as a girl.

My son and nephew wanted a photo with Eric Estrada because he's been on some kids show and in some movie.  After I took the photo he told me to get in one and then my brother in law too!  LOL!

Speaking of Comic Cons, there was one here Saturday night at the SM Mall of Asia in Manilla. Unfortunately my wife and her parents had no interest in going, so I didn't get to go either. Those Filpinos really get into it.
(04-17-2016, 08:42 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Speaking of Comic Cons, there was one here Saturday night at the SM Mall of Asia in Manilla. Unfortunately my wife and her parents had no interest in going, so I didn't get to go either. Those Filpinos really get into it.

As much of a comic geek as I was when I was younger I never went to one until a couple years ago.  And only then because my wife and daughter were out of town so I took my son for something to do.

I am amazed at the costumes though.  And the geeks.  Oh my.  I feel normal around them!  LOL!

But I've been out of that universe (mostly) since college.
(04-17-2016, 08:13 PM)GMDino Wrote: Wasn't a character.  Just a man/boy dressed as a girl.

A friend of mine went.
I haven't been to one, in a while.
When I do go, I go as my alter-ego "Champagne Tony Llama". (altered from the golfer's name)