Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
He will play!!!
"I will play for whoever drafts me" Of course I want to be the first pick. He also said it would be cool to be able to drive home (meaning Athens) for dinner

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
He said he has not wanted to be presumptive that he was going to go #1 which is why he hasn't said anything. But, he further pointed out that the "Joe won't play for the Bengals" narrative was entirely media-driven

Reply/Quote
Just makes me smile even more! Big Grin

"Being able to drive home for dinner."

Beyond awesome Big Grin
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

I think this is something people need to remember in this AJ situation. Larry Fitzgerald was a big part of bringing Kylar Murray into the fold of being an NFL QB last year and I would sell that hard to AJ.
Reply/Quote
The media is going to have to work hard to spin this......

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Oh Good God....now Florio is spinning it to say that Joe never said he WANTS to play for the Bengals just that he would

Reply/Quote
F*** YES JOE! THANK YOU! NOW EVERYONE CAN SHUT UP WITH THE WHAT IF'S!
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Good for Joe. And us.
Reply/Quote
Yes ! now the BS can go away
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2020, 11:31 AM)Au165 Wrote:
I think this is something people need to remember in this AJ situation. Larry Fitzgerald was a big part of bringing Kylar Murray into the fold of being an NFL QB last year and I would sell that hard to AJ.

Zac Taylor also repeated saying it will be great to get Jonah Williams and AJ Green back into the fold.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Here is the full interview for those that didn't see it. The audio for those asking the questions is bad and hard to hear:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/good-morning-football/0ap3000001103002/Joe-Burrow-s-2020-NFL-Scouting-Combine-press-conference

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2020, 12:09 PM)Synric Wrote: Zac Taylor also repeated saying it will be great to get Jonah Williams and AJ Green back into the fold.

I was just going to make a thread about that interview. He also kept repeating that they are going to add good players in the draft and in free agency, the free agency talk is starting to feel like they will do something. I don't think they will be big time Sports Center breaking news signings but I cans see them being in on the LB group for sure. 
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2020, 11:39 AM)pally Wrote: Oh Good God....now Florio is spinning it to say that Joe never said he WANTS to play for the Bengals just that he would

He's such a #$@%^ #%^^%
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2020, 11:38 AM)jj22 Wrote: The media is going to have to work hard to spin this......

He could have walked up there in a Bengals hat and jersey and the national media would still find a way to spin it.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2020, 12:15 PM)Au165 Wrote: I was just going to make a thread about that interview. He also kept repeating that they are going to add good players in the draft and in free agency, the free agency talk is starting to feel like they will do something. I don't think they will be big time Sports Center breaking news signings but I cans see them being in on the LB group for sure. 

Are there any decent guards out there ? Be nice to free up the draft a little.
Reply/Quote
MY MAN
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(02-25-2020, 12:20 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Are there any decent guards out there ? Be nice to free up the draft a little.

The O line market has gotten pretty wild the last couple years. I am not sure I see them venturing into FA for any moves upfront. I think they could look to FA for LB and CB help, but I think they want to try and go with a young O line. 
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2020, 12:20 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Are there any decent guards out there ? Be nice to free up the draft a little.

Schreff from the Redskins is the guy I want them to get.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2020, 11:05 AM)pally Wrote: "I will play for whoever drafts me"  Of course I want to be the first pick.  He also said it would be cool to be able to drive home (meaning Athens) for dinner

As many of us said, quit falling for click bait designed to be conflicting. Rumors are rumors, hopefully many in this forum learned something as as you read comments from his Dad, Mom and Joe himself prior he never hinted once he would not want to play for the Bengals.

Can we move on now with the no one wants to play here for the Bengals? Or next thread coming saying we want Tua and he does not want to play in Cincinnati (more rumors)????
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2020, 12:30 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Schreff from the Redskins is the guy I want them to get.

I agree, he should be our top target in free agency.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote