Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
He will play!!!
I knew he would play. He said nothing to the contrary
Reply/Quote
Comedy.

Can we use this thread to track all of the journalists who now have to back-pedal?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2020, 12:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: As many of us said, quit falling for click bait designed to be conflicting. Rumors are rumors, hopefully many in this forum learned something as as you read comments from his Dad, Mom and Joe himself prior he never hinted once he would not want to play for the Bengals.

Can we move on now with the no one wants to play here for the Bengals? Or next thread coming saying we want Tua and he does not want to play in Cincinnati (more rumors)????

I'm gonna set the over/under on threads of Trade down and build the team, take Young, take Tua, Herbert, Trade for Newton, do this and that at 15 before the draft.

I'll take over.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2020, 12:11 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Here is the full interview for those that didn't see it.  The audio for those asking the questions is bad and hard to hear:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/good-morning-football/0ap3000001103002/Joe-Burrow-s-2020-NFL-Scouting-Combine-press-conference

I just can't believe it!!! KFC has chicken smushed between donuts???? What is the world coming too!!!!    Ninja Hilarious

Burrow is da'man!
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2020, 12:52 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I knew he would play. He said nothing to the contrary

I think we should start a campaign to end Florio's career as a journalist... Boycott his crap  Cool
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2020, 11:05 AM)pally Wrote: "I will play for whoever drafts me"  Of course I want to be the first pick.  He also said it would be cool to be able to drive home (meaning Athens) for dinner

this has been said many times... can we stop making threads on it now?
Reply/Quote
How many more times does he have to say it?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2020, 01:46 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I think we should start a campaign to end Florio's career as a journalist... Boycott his crap  Cool

If he didn't have a ton of money (who quits being a LAWYER, to do hype and BS hot takes? Florio and the TMZ guy), I think it'd be easier, but he's just pour more cash/investment into something else and never truly go away.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Alright, let’s get this done. Bengals can sign Burrow before the Draft so stop the lollygaging and get him in here ASAP! He can start learning the playbook and get a jump on the 2020 season. What are they waiting for?
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2020, 01:44 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I just can't believe it!!! KFC has chicken smushed between donuts???? What is the world coming too!!!!    Ninja Hilarious

Burrow is da'man!

I don't get it?  Maybe there was some kind of KFC advertisement?  I use an ad blocker so all I saw was the interview video.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow is scheduled to meet with Bengals tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2020, 01:58 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Joe Burrow is scheduled to meet with Bengals tomorrow.

......to sign a NFL contract.
Reply/Quote
Did y'all catch where he said his best friends in High School were huge Bengals fans???? This deal is done....
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2020, 02:02 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: ......to sign a NFL contract.

I hope ! when can they officially sign him ?
Reply/Quote
Here is another Burrow interview with CBS from today at the combine with most of his press interview later. The press interview questions are a bit easier to hear than the NFL.com version I posted earlier.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
If everything works out, I'd like them to go ahead and sign him. Or at least express intent to sign. Get working on the contract.
Reply/Quote
Also,

[Image: Tom-Cruise-Tropic-Thunder.gif]
Reply/Quote
WAIT! WAIT! He's gonna retire because he's got tiny, tiny hands! 

I'm not saying some so called reporters are alleged reporters, but some most definitely are full of excrement. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-25-2020, 02:04 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I hope ! when can they officially sign him ?

They can sign him before the draft. Probably not till the new league year begins in March, but yeah....they can agree to terms now.
Reply/Quote
He's a Bengal get it done Mike.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote