Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hendrickson has requested a trade
Man what the ****
-Housh
Reply/Quote
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I hate to do this with a G like Trey but….

Who gives a damn? He plays or he sits out the year. Bengals if they are one thing are consistent.

Also sucks for him he’s out best player on D so not like we’ll give him away

He’ll play this season and maybe getsvtraded next year
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 06:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They DID extend him though. This is on Trey if he’s not happy with the deal he signed.

He wants what he's worth and more years. 

Bates 
Higgins
Hendrickson
Jonah

Pay you're ***** good players. Cheap ass organization. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I don't like the vibe of having stars like Trey and Tee potentially being disgruntled with their contract all season. That worries me for the team's success.

I hope both guys play to put up big numbers for their next contract which then facilitates team success.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 07:02 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: He wants what he's worth and more years. 

Bates 
Higgins
Hendrickson
Jonah

Jonah isn't on the Pay Your Good Players list, is he?

And Bates had a great season.... but he was due, right? He always has one good, one avg and alternates. 
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 07:02 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: He wants what he's worth and more years. 

Then he shouldn’t have signed an extension last year.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 07:05 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Jonah isn't on the Pay Your Good Players list, is he?

And Bates had a great season.... but he was due, right? He always has one good, one avg and alternates. 

He requested a trade. 
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 07:05 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Jonah isn't on the Pay Your Good Players list, is he?

Ofc he is. Gotta try and make the team look as bad as possible, right? And if they had extended him people would have bashed them for that, too.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 06:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They DID extend him though. This is on Trey if he’s not happy with the deal he signed.

Bingo. Wtf is this shit? You inked an extension and now you wanna bail? I really like this dude, but if this is legit, he can kick rocks. I get the Tee Higgins sentiment, and I will like him regardless of what winds up happening. But this? This is bullshit. Straight up.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 07:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ofc he is. Gotta try and make the team look as bad as possible, right? And if they had extended him people would have bashed them for that, too.

You're good players constantly requesting trades isn't a good look my guy. 
Reply/Quote
I remember when the extension came through it felt undervalued. The gtd money is so substantially below his worth at what players of his top 10 calibre are getting. The Bengals have gotten away so far with not caving in with gtd money deals but I wonder for how much longer.

Reply/Quote
With their 1st pick in the NFL draft, the Bengals select Jared Verse DE.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 07:07 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: He requested a trade. 

Jonah requested a trade, then sucked it up and learned a new position. He played well last year. 

Just because a player wants a new contract does not mean they will tank the season.

Trey was just given an extension last year, now wants another new deal. 
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Hendrickson asking for a trade after signing an extension a year ago is asinine on his part. I understand he sees himself as better or as good as Josh Allen, who makes $30Million/per.... but Hendrickson will be 30 before season's end where Allen is 26.

He should have played out the GENEROUS $60Million deal he got from the Bengals in 2021 - that was a HUGE deal to give him at the time coming off his rookie deal with the Saints - and THEN went on to seek more money. To demand a trade now is goofy AF.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 07:13 PM)Goalpost Wrote: With their 1st pick in the NFL draft, the Bengals select Jared Verse DE.

I wouldn't be mad at it.....

Reply/Quote

Bates 
Higgins
Hendrickson
Jonah

(04-24-2024, 07:07 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: He requested a trade. 

Yes, he's allegedly requested a trade. However, the way you ended the first quoted post in this reply, it makes it seem as if you're saying that all of those are "good" players. 

When you look back, seems like everyone but a few were in favor of Bates moving on (which was disastrous in my opinion), Higgins the writing is on the wall that teams can't afford to pay two WR1 salaries and remain competitive for any lengthy duration, Jonah most of us mutually agreed that he wasn't worth investing big contract money into, and Hendrickson's agent must be fueling this adventure, as Trey was just paid for the next two seasons. Granted, I'm sure that neither Trey or his agent envisioned that he would be around 20 sacks this past season, but that's why he was paid.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 07:14 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Where's Maury Povich and his lie detector? Ninja

Reply/Quote
Just a heads up... If the Bengals can trade Hendrickson for a high 2nd round pick they should 1,000% DO IT. They can grab a GREAT DE prospect in the 1st or early 2nd this draft.
Reply/Quote