Poll: Who is the better wr
Ja'maar Chase
Tee Higgins
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Higgins or Chase
Who is the better WR?

I gotta go with Higgins at this point. Since he's been healthy, he's been the better of the 2.. Chase’s drops have been a huge problem too. He's 4th in the league in drops...
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 01:34 PM)Tony Wrote: Who is the better WR?

I gotta go with Higgins at this point. Sin e he's been healthy, he's been the better of the 2.. Chase’s drops have been a huge problem too. He's 4th in the league in drops...

Can't really say who is a better WR but right now Higgins is hotter. Next 2 games he could be shut down and Chase gets 10 catches for a 200 yards.
Reply/Quote
Teeggins has the experience and has been reliable when needed, kinda like Boyd.

Chase is good but when he has his bad days, they are for the entire game.
Reply/Quote
Chase without question. Cmon man.
Reply/Quote

I gotta go with Higgins at this point. Sin e he's been healthy, he's been the better of the 2.. Chase’s drops have been a huge problem too. He's 4th in the league in drops...

Chase.

Higgins is having success because teams are selling out to stop Chase.  Higgins has also never shown the ability to just take a game over.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 01:38 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Teeggins has the experience and has been reliable when needed, kinda like Boyd.

Chase is good but when he has his bad days, they are for the entire game.

I think it's mental. It gets in his head.. 
Reply/Quote
It's a good problem to have I guess.. I just like what Tee has been doing since healthy.. He mossed 2 guys yesterday,  idk if Chase coulda done that..
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 01:40 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Chase without question. Cmon man.

I think it's closer than you think..
Reply/Quote
Chase is not turning out good - legit #1 WRs do not drop or bobble passes.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 01:41 PM)Whatever Wrote: Chase.

Higgins is having success because teams are selling out to stop Chase.  Higgins has also never shown the ability to just take a game over.  

What did Chase do when he was 1 on 1 on that bomb? Perfectly thrown ball too.. I feel bad for Burrow..
Reply/Quote
Receiver 1: 958 yards, 8 TDs, 17.4 yards per catch, draws double teams
Receiver 2: 698 yards, 4 TDs, 13.4 yards per catch, matched up with guys like James Pierre…

whICh iS BuTteR
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 01:49 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Receiver 1: 958 yards, 8 TDs, 17.4 yards per catch, draws double teams
Receiver 2: 698 yards, 4 TDs, 13.4 yards per catch, matched up with guys like James Pierre…

whICh iS BuTteR

Can't believe it's not butter!
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 01:46 PM)Joelist Wrote: Chase is not turning out good - legit #1 WRs do not drop or bobble passes.

He's not a finished product.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 01:51 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Can't believe it's not butter!

I know right

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 01:49 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Receiver 1: 958 yards, 8 TDs, 17.4 yards per catch, draws double teams

whICh iS BuTteR

Some of that is due to Higgins missing two games. Chase is more explosive, but Chase has also been dreadful for the last five games. People talk about defenses rolling coverage to his side and some of this is true, but he has had a huge issues with drops as well. He dropped a touchdown vs the Browns, dropped a touchdown which turned into a pick vs the Chargers (with two other drops yesterday). 

He has had opportunities to make plays, but he isn't making them. I do think Chase is more dangerous and he has been seeing more attention, but some of his deflated stats recently are his own doing whereas Higgins is making the most of his opportunities. It is closer than some people think.
Reply/Quote
Really like them both and Boyd too. Obviously each receiver brings different things to the table.

But would go with Chase as best WR and best blocking WR as well.

Still love me some Higgins and Boyd though and want the ball spread around throughout.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

they make each other better by being on the same field together
Reply/Quote

whICh iS BuTteR
I agree the stats are telling and I currently give the nod to JC; but let's not make up "coverage" or downplay Higgins, Tee is doubled when the defense calls for it just as Chase is.

How many defenders do you see in this TD catch:

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

whICh iS BuTteR

How many of Chases yards/Catches come against the double team?
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 02:01 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: How many of Chases yards/Catches come against the double team?

It cant be many bro.. It's all short stuff now, before the double can even happen.. 
Reply/Quote