Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Higgins signs new deal?
(04-10-2023, 10:34 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Yea, probably. I'm trying to give Zim the benefit of the doubt because he's never been one of these fake insiders who throws things out just for engagement. I would like to think that he wouldn't have posted it unless it was all but a done deal.

But Tee's Mom's response to Ace Boogie is very concerning. If Tee did have an extension all but signed, he would have told his mom.

Why does Zim get benefit of the doubt, but Tee Higgins' mother doesn't?

I mean, if we had to rank credibility of sources, dude's mom would be just a step under his agent, right?
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2023, 10:47 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Maybe it's as simple as Tee wanting to surprise his mom when he signs.... Cool

Maybe Santa Clause did it?

Maybe it was the Easter Bunny?

Maybe a leprechaun brouoght Tee a pot of gold as a late St Patrick's day gift!

Maybe..... 
Reply/Quote
Good news is we are getting to 5+ page threads still pretty easily around here now during the offseason.

Bad news is seeing 5+ ages in a thread like this would usually be more than just a tweet.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2023, 11:29 AM)PDub80 Wrote: Why does Zim get benefit of the doubt, but Tee Higgins' mother doesn't?

I mean, if we had to rank credibility of sources, dude's mom would be just a step under his agent, right?

That’s exactly what he said. He said he’s trying to give Ziin benefit of doubt, BUT his mom saying something that contradicts is a sign it’s fake. He’s believes his mom, as do I.

Unless she’s playing like she doesn’t know bc she doesn’t want to let the news out, but that’s highly unlikely. Either she really doesn’t know or it’s fake. Fake is the more plausible answer.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2023, 11:35 AM)Ell Prez Wrote: That’s exactly what he said. He said he’s trying to give Ziin benefit of doubt, BUT his mom saying something that contradicts is a sign it’s fake. He’s believes his mom, as do I.

Yeah, I'm not buying some 'cryptic clues' from a small market team podcaster as getting the scoop over national media pundits with solid and established ties to both agents and teams.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2023, 11:29 AM)PDub80 Wrote: Why does Zim get benefit of the doubt, but Tee Higgins' mother doesn't?

All of these Bengals groupies (Zim, Ace Boogie) on twitter are kind of bizarre. A lot of them are super toxic and provide more harm to the fanbase than good. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I'm beginning to think Twitter isn't the best source for news.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2023, 10:16 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Ace Boogie quote tweeted her eyes emoji and was gloating about it and her response was "Shit, sound like somebody know something I don’t ??‍ tell me what’s going on"

So the eyes probably meant "this is news to me."

This is why I hate the eyes emoji. It can mean literally anything.

Maybe Zim is right, maybe he isn't, but I don't think Tee's mom's tweets are an indication either way.

Tee's mom could be back tracking since it isn't supposed to be public knowledge yet...or this Zim dude could have no clue what he's talking about. That fact that she is responding to him is kind of telling, though. Couple that with Tee's tweet about his agent shortly AFTER Zim's original tweet and there is def smoke there...
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2023, 10:26 AM)Ell Prez Wrote: Her response is 100% an indication it’s not legit. If it was she wouldn’t respond. Her response shows there’s nothing to it.

Sucks bc that would have been the highlight of the off-season.

See above ^ 
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2023, 11:47 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Tee's mom could be back tracking since it isn't supposed to be public knowledge yet...or this Zim dude could have no clue what he's talking about. That fact that she is responding to him is kind of telling, though. Couple that with Tee's tweet about his agent shortly AFTER Zim's original tweet and there is def smoke there...

I've seen Zim get some hate from people talking about this news. I am not familiar with him at all, but I guess he tweeted about how Eli Apple was being re-signed at some point earlier in FA? Genuinely no idea, but I've seen a handful of people talk about that. 

Reading through his Twitter, he is saying "Deal is done, no idea when they announce it. Will probably be a while. Everyone is on vacation." 

It would be really cool if this ended up being true, but I am not going to count on it having any validity. Hopefully he is right. 
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2023, 11:57 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I've seen Zim get some hate from people talking about this news. I am not familiar with him at all, but I guess he tweeted about how Eli Apple was being re-signed at some point earlier in FA? Genuinely no idea, but I've seen a handful of people talk about that. 

Reading through his Twitter, he is saying "Deal is done, no idea when they announce it. Will probably be a while. Everyone is on vacation." 

It would be really cool if this ended up being true, but I am not going to count on it having any validity. Hopefully he is right. 

Yeah - I kind of refuse to follow any of these Bengals fan "celebs" on Twitter. I can't stand the narcisim and self importance some of these guys get off on with having a few thousand followers on twitter - big deal. 
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2023, 12:02 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Yeah - I kind of refuse to follow any of these Bengals fan "celebs" on Twitter. I can't stand the narcisim and self importance some of these guys get off on with having a few thousand followers on twitter - big deal. 

Yeah, I don't follow any of them, either. I have a Twitter but rarely use it. I really only created one so I could follow Ben Baldwin. He's an NFL analytics guy. Other than that, I don't use it for anyone else. 
Reply/Quote

That’s exactly what he said. He said he’s trying to give Ziin benefit of doubt, BUT his mom saying something that contradicts is a sign it’s fake. He’s believes his mom, as do I.

Unless she’s playing like she doesn’t know bc she doesn’t want to let the news out, but that’s highly unlikely. Either she really doesn’t know or it’s fake. Fake is the more plausible answer.
Reply/Quote
Bengals social media posted this morning:

[url= <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8">]