Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillary goes down
(07-22-2015, 11:45 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: I think the only way Rand "or others like him" would be able to be President is if they were vice president first,  unfortunately.

The way they can be president is for them to "sell out" and pander to the audience. Rand learned from his old man's mistakes. Something tells me Bernie will try and stick to his guns and get left behind. 
(07-22-2015, 10:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I really like Sanders, I said so months ago on the old board.  I just really dislike his stance on gun control.  I can't vote on one issue, but it bums me out that a candidate I like so much has such a black mark, for me.

I think it shows he's willing to take some steps, but not go too far. He voted for more background checks, but against the Brady Bill. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-22-2015, 10:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I really like Sanders, I said so months ago on the old board.  I just really dislike his stance on gun control.  I can't vote on one issue, but it bums me out that a candidate I like so much has such a black mark, for me.

Kinda how I was with Gary Johnson and Free Trade......but given the other two "choices", I voted for him anyway.

"Better send those refunds..."

Hillary doesn't go down, hence Monica.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(07-23-2015, 11:08 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Hillary doesn't go down, hence Monica.

Haha I have wanted to post something like this everytime I saw this thread headline.

Well done
Please throw your hat in the ring:

https://video.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpt1/v/t42.1790-2/11788895_10153915544931729_95031240_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjMwMCwicmxhIjoxMTg1fQ%3D%3D&rl=300&vabr=155&oh=d37ec5b54b1442f5ae2f88c1f598b51b&oe=55B1BE5C
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-23-2015, 10:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Please throw your hat in the ring:

https://video.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpt1/v/t42.1790-2/11788895_10153915544931729_95031240_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjMwMCwicmxhIjoxMTg1fQ%3D%3D&rl=300&vabr=155&oh=d37ec5b54b1442f5ae2f88c1f598b51b&oe=55B1BE5C

I love that man. He was my congressman. He was railroaded by Boehner/Canter and the RNC. They didn't help him at all.... And the Dems poured in to fund Murphy. Progressives taking out a true conservatove and a great man.

I wish he would run or be a VP.
(07-23-2015, 10:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Please throw your hat in the ring:

(07-23-2015, 11:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I love that man.  He was my congressman.  He was railroaded by Boehner/Canter and the RNC.   They didn't help him at all.... And the Dems poured in to fund Murphy.   Progressives taking out a true conservatove and a great man.  

I wish he would run or be a VP.

West is a complete effing douchebag.  Quite sincerely, if you like him at all I have serious doubts as to your intelligence.  My father, a career military man and the best human being I know, finds West to be an utter embarrassment.  That alone confirmed my initial opinion to the point of certainty.
(07-24-2015, 12:42 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: West is a complete effing douchebag.  Quite sincerely, if you like him at all I have serious doubts as to your intelligence.  My father, a career military man and the best human being I know, finds West to be an utter embarrassment.  That alone confirmed my initial opinion to the point of certainty.

I have personally spoken with him on several occasions. He is a sincere man who always shoots you straight. You never have to worry about where he stands . There is nothing sketchy about him. I really miss him as our representative. He should be running for Rubio's senate seat.
(07-24-2015, 12:42 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: My father, a career military man and the best human being I know, finds West to be an utter embarrassment. 

No I don't

(07-22-2015, 06:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The progressives are not going to allow anyone else at the table.   It's always a false choice between progressive Dem or progressive GOP.  

By allowing a Sanders/Paul general they allow the nation to be exposed to two totally different visions and  then they get to make a clear choice.   Same can be said for libertarians, greens.   Would be nice if we had 4 parties.   But the global elitists won't allow us to have such a choice.

I agree with this.  The progressives that have leadership in the Republican Party are Mitch McConnell, John Boehner, and their minions.  Jeb Bush is also a progressive, as was George.  Bush appointees have been responsible for the more liberal and/or controversial Supreme Court votes as well.  Roberts from GWB and Souter from GHWB.  Souter voted routinely with the Court's liberal members, and Roberts of course gave us Obamacare. 
(07-25-2015, 01:13 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I agree with this.  The progressives that have leadership in the Republican Party are Mitch McConnell, John Boehner, and their minions.  Jeb Bush is also a progressive, as was George.  Bush appointees have been responsible for the more liberal and/or controversial Supreme Court votes as well.  Roberts from GWB and Souter from GHWB.  Souter voted routinely with the Court's liberal members, and Roberts of course gave us Obamacare. 

))))

I like it when your around these parts Bonnie ThumbsUp
(07-24-2015, 12:42 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: West is a complete effing douchebag.  Quite sincerely, if you like him at all I have serious doubts as to your intelligence.  My father, a career military man and the best human being I know, finds West to be an utter embarrassment.  That alone confirmed my initial opinion to the point of certainty.

My husband is a career military man too. And an amazing human being.  And we love West.
(07-25-2015, 03:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: ))))

I like it when your around these parts Bonnie  ThumbsUp

Thanks!  So why do you like Rand Paul?  I really have no candidate and I've turned my back on the Republican party because they are not what they seem anymore.  I like Ben Carson because he is pro life and brilliant, and I'm starting to think lack of political experience is actually a plus.  It seems to equal corruption no matter which party you belong to.
(07-24-2015, 04:23 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have personally spoken with him on several occasions.   He is a sincere man who always shoots you straight.   You never have to worry about where he stands .  There is nothing sketchy about him.   I really miss him as our representative.   He should be running for Rubio's senate seat.

(07-24-2015, 09:50 AM)bfine32 Wrote: No I don't

(07-25-2015, 03:21 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: My husband is a career military man too.  And an amazing human being.  And we love West.

I don't think a single person here is surprised that the three of you like West.  It merely confirms my statement.
(07-23-2015, 11:08 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Hillary doesn't go down, hence Monica.

Thread title had me thinking of posting the exact same thing
(07-25-2015, 05:23 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Thread title had me thinking of posting the exact same thing

Almost like the OP did it on purpose

(07-22-2015, 06:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The progressives are not going to allow anyone else at the table.   It's always a false choice between progressive Dem or progressive GOP.  

So true.  Who cares if it's Hillary Clinton or Jeb Bush?  Policy wise, they are basically the same.   At this point, I'm writing in Ben Carson.
(07-25-2015, 05:02 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't think a single person here is surprised that the three of you like West.  It merely confirms my statement.

Yeah, we know you think we're all stupid.  However, your calling someone a douchebag with no supporting evidence really proves nothing.  You've called West a douchebag and questioned our intelligence.  What exactly have you proven?
(07-25-2015, 03:23 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Thanks!  So why do you like Rand Paul?  I really have no candidate and I've turned my back on the Republican party because they are not what they seem anymore.  I like Ben Carson because he is pro life and brilliant, and I'm starting to think lack of political experience is actually a plus.  It seems to equal corruption no matter which party you belong to.

My issue with Carson is his lack of expierence. Plus he has some progressive tendencies with the 2nd amendment.

I am supporting Rand because he is a change from the endless run of progressivism we have had in the White House. They all like to spend, whether is for enviornmental, social programs, military, or foreign .... No one lives within their means and then uses war or paranoia over 9/11 to keep our eyes off the real problems. Tax plans are just adjusting numbers to look like change.

Only progressives and their eugenic tendencies can support funding pp, even the GOP progressives are protecting pp by not allowing amendments by Rand, Cruz, and Lee.

I want change that will be financially responsible and return some individual rights. And a preident who is willing to give up some of the power the office has collected since Teddy Roosevelt and return the balance.

We desperatley need someone who will shrink the size of government and return some power back to the states.