Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary 'overheated' at 911 ceremony
(09-15-2016, 02:02 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: [Image: steve-mcqueen-24x36-poster-in-blue-suit-...09731.jpeg]

Holy shit!  That's Steve McQueen in 1968 wearing blue tinted sunglasses. Maybe you guys are onto something. Hillary's glasses look similar. We all know McQueen is dead and he was wearing those blue tinted sunglasses before he died. I don't think it was a coincidence. Obviously, the man must have been pretty god damn sick to need blue tinted sunglasses and Hollywood covered that shit up. 

Or maybe McQueen wasn't sick, but rather the blue tinted sunglasses made him sick and eventually killed him?  OMG!!!  It's the glasses!  Just like the oil cans in The Jerk. STAY AWAY FROM THE BLUE TINTED SUNGLASSES!!!

Funny, but weren't blue blockers pretty popular during his time?

Not so much now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Has anyone seen the clips of MSNBC trying to cover for Hillary by saying how extremely hot and humid it was and things like that? I mean, I know it's MSNBC and it's to be expected (and why I'm not starting a whole new thread about it), but you'd think they'd at least TRY to hide their bias. I mean, Fox News doesn't so much anymore, but I think even they still TRY to hide their biases (even if just barely) by always having the token liberal or person who disagrees.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-15-2016, 01:07 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Has anyone seen the clips of MSNBC trying to cover for Hillary by saying how extremely hot and humid it was and things like that? I mean, I know it's MSNBC and it's to be expected (and why I'm not starting a whole new thread about it), but you'd think they'd at least TRY to hide their bias. I mean, Fox News doesn't so much anymore, but I think even they still TRY to hide their biases (even if just barely) by always having the token liberal or person who disagrees.

There was also some Dem congressman there that said he had to go drink a gallon of water after the event due to the heat & humidity. The high that day got to the low 80's and humidity per noaa was like 30%. The event was from 8-9:30 so yeah, it mustve been brutal in those morning hours.

Funny thing is, if it wasnt for that passerby cell phone vid taken, we probably wouldnt even have known she had pneumonia. And if that is all it is, then why hide it up until footage is leaked out of her doing a weekend at bernies imitation getting in that ambulance looking van? In other words, they intentionally tried to hide the fact she has pneumonia. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-15-2016, 12:43 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Funny, but weren't blue blockers pretty popular during his time?

Not so much now.

I can think of three actors off the top of my head I have seen wear blue tinted sunglasses.