Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hills slams over 11 million American Citizens
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/clinton-says-half-trumps-supporters-basket-deplorables-hateful-062307666--abc-news-topstories.html

Quote:"To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call 'the basket of deplorables.' Right?" the Democratic presidential nominee told donors at the event. "Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it. And unfortunately, there are people like that and he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people, now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric."
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Fantasy team name.

At this point I think I might vote for Trump just to see her crushed soul and spirit turn to goat shit. Then she morphs into Cthulu and bludgeons mankind into a jelly.
When you think about it, his mean spirited blah, blah, blah is a helluva lot more honest then her tell everybody everything they want to hear line of BS. In him, for once, what you see is what you get.

Her real identity is deeply hidden under a cloak of too long in politics. She is a careful creation. They're both assholes. He just doesn't bother to hide it like she does.

Maybe the world needs an American president who is a loose cannon and might just be insane. There's never gonna be peace in the world. (Sorry to burst the liberal fantasy bubble of all mankind walking hand in hand in peace and love). Maybe we just stop pretending it's possible and go a little radical.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

I'd say 1 in every 5, not half. Just a guess.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(09-10-2016, 03:23 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'd say 1 in every 5, not half. Just a guess.

20%? No, it's more like 1 in every 100 or 1% but that's still a lot of crazy.
(09-10-2016, 03:23 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'd say 1 in every 5, not half. Just a guess.

So 20% of Trump supporters are deplorable? 

Admittedly it's better than Hill's 1 in 2, but still seems kind of closed-minded

(09-10-2016, 01:52 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Fantasy team name.

At this point I think I might vote for Trump just to see her crushed soul and spirit turn to goat shit. Then she morphs into Cthulu and bludgeons mankind into a jelly.

This kind of talk makes me feel all tingley.
Mellow

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(09-10-2016, 10:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So 20% of Trump supporters are deplorable? 

Admittedly it's better than Hill's 1 in 2, but still seems kind of closed-minded

So 50% of all Clinton supporters are deplorable?  Very open minded of you.

So the rest of the story:

http://www.bigstory.ap.org/article/97d6e5c7188845888bba36957160b675/clinton-puts-many-trump-backers-basket-deplorables

Quote:Clinton's rhetorical stumble came as the candidates head into the final two months of the campaign, with Trump trying to make up ground before the Nov. 8 election.

Clinton has not let the media into many private fundraisers, but press was allowed in to hear her remarks Friday. At the New York restaurant, Clinton bemoaned the people she described as "deplorables," saying "unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people — now how 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks — they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America," said Clinton, who was the country's top diplomat during President Barack Obama's first term.

Clinton then pivoted and tried to characterize the other half of Trump's supporters, putting them in "that other basket" and saying they need empathy.

She described them as "people who feel that the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they're just desperate for change."

Thankfully Trump took the opportunity to take the high road!

Quote:At a rally in Pensacola, Florida, on Friday, he said Clinton is "so protected" that "she could walk into this arena right now and shoot somebody with 20,000 people watching, right smack in the middle of the heart. And she wouldn't be prosecuted."

I do wonder though if he has done any reading up on the white supremacists so he can reject their support yet.   Mellow

If not that might be, say, deplorable.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I was going to vote for her, but thinking otherwise again. I mean seriously, like I can actually vote for a woman to be President, let alone a democrat one with all that baggage. Go Trump!
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(09-11-2016, 11:24 AM)Millhouse Wrote: I was going to vote for her, but thinking otherwise again. I mean seriously, like I can actually vote for a woman to be President, let alone a democrat one with all that baggage. Go Trump!

Well I guess that makes you deplorable. Get in the gd basket!
I cant even phathom that old nasty crusted out vulva staining the presidential chair.

(09-11-2016, 09:35 AM)GMDino Wrote: So 50% of all Clinton supporters are deplorable?  Very open minded of you.

So the rest of the story:

http://www.bigstory.ap.org/article/97d6e5c7188845888bba36957160b675/clinton-puts-many-trump-backers-basket-deplorables

Thankfully Trump took the opportunity to take the high road!

I do wonder though if he has done any reading up on the white supremacists so he can reject their support yet.   Mellow

If not that might be, say, deplorable.   Mellow
The little thing you quoted...it is true.   Billionaires from all over the world are chipping in huge amounts of money to make sure she wins.  Is it because she is just that awesome or might they have a vested interest?  A thinking person would find that more than a little unsettling.

So, what have some  us learned?  Even a liar gets it right once in a while.  At least we know now that anyone who votes for either of them is willingly selecting a known liar.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(09-11-2016, 11:33 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I cant even phathom that old nasty crusted out vulva staining the presidential chair.

I wonder if you think similarly about the age of the anus or ball sack that will be sitting in the presidential chair?

Mellow
(09-11-2016, 11:33 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I cant even phathom that old nasty crusted out vulva staining the presidential chair.
Thanks.....thanks for that image.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
[/url]
Quote:[url=http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/9/10/1568719/-Trump-s-campaign-manager-Kellyanne-Conway-called-his-supporters-downright-nasty-skeeze]Trump's campaign manager Kellyanne Conway called his supporters: "downright nasty" & "skeeze"

You can't make this up.

Donald Trump’s own campaign manager agrees that his supporters are a “basket of deplorables”. 

Kellyanne Conway, who worked for Ted Cruz, called Trump’s supporters “downright nasty” and above their "skeeze" on the John Gambling show in February.

She starts trashing Trump’s supporters at 26 minutes into the interview. Please listen below. She even referenced how his supporters use the “Canadian Ted” birther attack.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA — trademark bubbanomics

Quote:‘Who’s (Trump) supporters, by the way, have been downright nasty to everyone else.'

At this point, after trashing his supporters, she goes on to tell Gambling how wonderful Trump is and then proceeds to call his supporters “skeeze”.

Quote:'I think some of his supporters are way over their skeeze and have been downright nasty. You know, Cruz the Canadian.'

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/9/10/1568719/-Trump-s-campaign-manager-Kellyanne-Conway-called-his-supporters-downright-nasty-skeeze
(09-10-2016, 10:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So 20% of Trump supporters are deplorable? 

It was a joke, but is it hard to believe that 1 in 5 would be either "Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, [or] Islamaphobic"?

Polls tell us that more than half of Republicans support bans on Muslims in this country and wouldn't vote for a Muslim president, so that covers Islamaphobic, and more than half do not support gay marriage and wouldn't vote for a gay president, so that covers homophobic. 

(09-12-2016, 10:38 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It was a joke, but is it hard to believe that 1 in 5 would be either "Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, [or] Islamaphobic"?

Polls tell us that more than half of Republicans support bans on Muslims in this country and wouldn't vote for a Muslim president, so that covers Islamaphobic, and more than half do not support gay marriage and wouldn't vote for a gay president, so that covers homophobic. 

So was it a joke or not?

Also seem quite liberal with the definition of Islamaphobic and homophobic.

(09-10-2016, 02:54 PM)McC Wrote: When you think about it, his mean spirited blah, blah, blah is a helluva lot more honest then her tell everybody everything they want to hear line of BS.  In him, for once, what you see is what you get.

Her real identity is deeply hidden under a cloak of too long in politics.  She is a careful creation.   They're both assholes.  He just doesn't bother to hide it like she does.  

Maybe the world needs an American president who is a loose cannon and might just be insane.   There's never gonna be peace in the world.  (Sorry to burst the liberal fantasy bubble of all mankind walking hand in hand in peace and love).  Maybe we just stop pretending it's possible and go a little radical.

What you see is what you get?  No. Not at all. Just check his stances on topics circa 2008. The single greatest issue I have with Trump is I have no idea if I'll get the 2008 version of Trump or the 2016 version. 
(09-12-2016, 11:15 AM)bfine32 Wrote: So was it a joke or not?
It was, but now that I am thinking about it, she's accurate with regards to some of those labels and the data proves it.

Quote:Also seem quite liberal with the definition of Islamaphobic and homophobic.

It's not. If you won't vote for someone because they're gay and you do not think they deserve rights because of it, you're homophobic. 

If you think being Muslim disqualifies someone from being in this country or being President, you're Islamaphobic. 

(09-12-2016, 01:23 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It was, but now that I am thinking about it, she's accurate with regards to some of those labels and the data proves it.

It's not. If you won't vote for someone because they're gay and you do not think they deserve rights because of it, you're homophobic. 

If you think being Muslim disqualifies someone from being in this country or being President, you're Islamaphobic. 

The phobias are irrational fears; it has nothing to do with wanting to vote for someone that has a shared interest with you or laws that support your value system.

I have a freind that is truly homophobic and he will tell you to his face. it is so bad that he will not let a man cut his hair. it's just that you and others like to throw the term(s) around without fully understanding what they mean.