Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumor has it we're working on a deal to trade Burfict.
(03-16-2018, 09:55 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: hahaha but noneed to ddress linebacker until the 4th.....lmao some peeps in here. We need to draft a backer early keep preston brown and pending burficts year this upcoming season either cut him or keep him. but burfict is on the thinnest ice with me.

Jim O. Said in “Ask Jim O.” thread that he expects Bengals to address LB in rounds 4-5. So I don’t think it’s as much the fans want a LB taken that late but moreso it’s believed the Bengals will choose to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 07:24 PM)Wyche Wrote: Hobson is more like a PR guy.....a spokesman for the team more than a journalist.

This

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 10:40 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Jim O. Said in “Ask Jim O.” thread that he expects Bengals to address LB in rounds 4-5. So I don’t think it’s as much the fans want a LB taken that late but moreso it’s believed the Bengals will choose to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really like Jim O articles and his contributions here as well. 

But I hear stuff like this and that Hobson is saying maybe a Center in first and hope it is all false. 

Why would any team tell their plans before the draft begins ? Seems foolish giving other teams your draft blueprint. 

Would want them to say, hey we have addressed the OL in FA and LBer position as well and are ready to go any direction we choose. 

That way a team in need of what you want does not make a move to get in front of you knowing you will select who they covet or not make a trade knowing you are not taking who they want. 

Would think you would want them guessing yet every year it seems Lap knows, so obviously they are not afraid to leak the truth. 

I would lie my ass off and try to misdirect.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote