Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumor has it we're working on a deal to trade Burfict.
(03-14-2018, 05:05 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Burfict for Raiders Coach?

Gruden resume is awful outside of his super bowl team he inherited
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 05:18 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: My God this dude cant write. Read this: 

"Another report that the Bengals and Raiders were talking about a trade involving Cincy linebacker Vontaze Burfict wasn’t holding any water late Wednesday afternoon. Word was there was nothing to the report out of a Birmingham, Ala., TV station."

NONE OF THAT MAKES SENSE! 

Hobson’s hot biased garbage
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 05:22 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Hobson’s hot biased garbage

It's like some guy picked the Bengals name out of a hat and asked himself the last thing in the world the Bengals would do and just ran with it.  And it got some legs.  To some people, better to be known as a lying d bag than not known at all.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 05:21 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Gruden resume is awful outside of his super bowl team he inherited

better than marvin's. he who chooses 0-7 in the playoffs over a super bowl win... :paul:
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
4 game suspension for peds
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ian Rappaport on NFL Network just reported he could confirm the Bengals and Raiders did discuss a trade for Burfict and the imminent PED suspension explains why they aren't talking any more.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 02:48 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Ian Rappaport on NFL Network just reported he could confirm the Bengals and Raiders did discuss a trade for Burfict and the imminent PED suspension explains why they aren't talking any more.

Wow... That explains a lot... Could we not see him in stripes next year? Bengals may actually cut/trade the guy holy crap
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 02:48 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Ian Rappaport on NFL Network just reported he could confirm the Bengals and Raiders did discuss a trade for Burfict and the imminent PED suspension explains why they aren't talking any more.

F**K!!!  Cry   Cry    Cry
Reply/Quote
I wish the Raiders would've went ahead and gone through with this. Let him be someone else's headache.
Reply/Quote

Right.  And he's never been wrong about anything.  Well, since he wrongly reported Marvin would be gone.  Today's report it right or wrong, just be first "journalism"  has made suckers of us all.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 03:11 PM)McC Wrote: Right.  And he's never been wrong about anything.  Well, since he wrongly reported Marvin would be gone.  Today's report it right or wrong, just be first "journalism"  has made suckers of us all.

Yeah, never trust a journalist. Schefter is the only guy who is usually correct.

Not going to cry over spilled milk if there was a trade offer either.

Still stand by the Defense is way better with this guy on the field and hope that the suspension is reduced so we can see him
next to Preston Brown sooner. Need to Draft a SAM backer though. We have lots of WILL backers to take Burfict's place.
Reply/Quote
Bengals website says the trade rumor was bullshit.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Reports-Bengals-stay-close-to-find-Tez-tag-team-partner-in-Preston-Brown-Tez-faces-PED-suspension/74a1c3de-b69f-491f-92f3-83d6ffa4c42a

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 05:30 PM)Wyche Wrote: Bengals website says the trade rumor was bullshit.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Reports-Bengals-stay-close-to-find-Tez-tag-team-partner-in-Preston-Brown-Tez-faces-PED-suspension/74a1c3de-b69f-491f-92f3-83d6ffa4c42a

I tend to believe them on this as well. Never made any sense to me.

Now they are using the suspension to somehow validate it. Bastids. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 06:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I tend to believe them on this as well. Never made any sense to me.

Are you saying Hobson isn't a journalist?
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 06:55 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Are you saying Hobson isn't a journalist?

He's a quasi-journalist.

No, I take that back. He's a journalist much in the way Goebbels was.

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 06:55 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Are you saying Hobson isn't a journalist?

No sadly. He is another lying bastid.

(03-16-2018, 06:58 PM)McC Wrote: He's a quasi-journalist.

No, I take that back.  He's a journalist much in the way Goebbels was.

Rock On Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Hobson is more like a PR guy.....a spokesman for the team more than a journalist.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 06:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I tend to believe them on this as well. Never made any sense to me.

I tend to believe it was probably more he raiders called and inquired about it. Which I am sure happens a lot across the league.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 09:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I tend to believe it was probably more he raiders called and inquired about it.  Which I am sure happens a lot across the league.

... Well, call them back  Mellow
Reply/Quote
hahaha but noneed to ddress linebacker until the 4th.....lmao some peeps in here. We need to draft a backer early keep preston brown and pending burficts year this upcoming season either cut him or keep him. but burfict is on the thinnest ice with me.
Reply/Quote