Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How Is Biden Leading Trump?!
(08-29-2020, 10:29 PM)jason Wrote: The Canadian deep state is furiously working behind closed doors to divert money from the RCMP and their schools toward a southern border wall.

Based on what we have been up to lately I can actually imagine "The Americans are coming!" being a legit fear. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 12:17 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Based on what we have been up to lately I can actually imagine "The Americans are coming!" being a legit fear. 

It has been since about 1914
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 12:30 AM)bfine32 Wrote: It has been since about 1914

Well played. Up yours, Germany!
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 05:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: "Acting weird as shit"?!

He's violating their personal space and possibly scarring them for life!

That's all a bunch of bs and people grasping at straws to find anything to bash Trump with.

Notice how most of them just appeared when Trump decided to run for president?  Or was being a billionaire not enough of an spotlight on Trump for them to even know he was famous?

Most of their stories fall apart when you look into them.

Also, here are some of times when Biden went further than sniffing:

There's more examples on the page.

Now, he knows he can't get away with doing things to adult women, so he has moved on to young girls, but now he doesn't even leave his basement.

Brad, you're not a dumb guy; SURELY, you're aware that you're being tons over the top and hyperbolic in all of these posts, right?

(08-29-2020, 10:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: As far as I know there is no giant wall on the USA/Canada border, so I don't see why Americans who are sick of living here can just walk right over.

I think he was referring to the fact that our border is closed until you morons down there (not you specifically, the people who aren't complying with COVID-related things, is who I mean) get your shit together and flatten your curve to nothing.

(08-30-2020, 12:30 AM)bfine32 Wrote: It has been since about 1914

Not to be a big, bad, patriotic Canadian, but no, it hasn't.

We've (en masse) laughed at you for decades now, with all the stupid shit that comes out of the US and all of the sensationalised crap; we've never been afraid of you guys for a second.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 01:08 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: .

Not to be a big, bad, patriotic Canadian, but no, it hasn't.

We've (en masse) laughed at you for decades now, with all the stupid shit that comes out of the US and all of the sensationalised crap; we've never been afraid of you guys for a second.

46 counties have cleaner oil than Canada. Wait your turn, maple leaf, we've got a few dozen more countries to invade before we get around to you.
Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 01:40 AM)Benton Wrote: 46 counties have cleaner oil than Canada. Wait your turn, maple leaf, we've got a few dozen more countries to invade before we get around to you.
Mellow

No wonder oil is crap in our country right now! LOL (it's been down since 2015)
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 01:08 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I think he was referring to the fact that our border is closed until you morons down there (not you specifically, the people who aren't complying with COVID-related things, is who I mean) get your shit together and flatten your curve to nothing.

Ah I knew it!

From your own Prime Minister in response to Trump's stance on immigration:

“And I’m never going to shy away from standing up for what I believe in,” he said, “whether it’s proclaiming loudly to the world that I am a feminist, whether it’s understanding that immigration is a source of strength for us and Muslim Canadians are an essential part of the success of our country today and into the future.”

So you guys are all about letting people into your country so that they may have a better life...  unless they might have COVID!  

Edit: And he's pro-feminism and pro-Muslim too! In the same breath! Canadians truly are amazing people. :)
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 01:49 AM)Von Cichlid Wrote: Ah I knew it!

“And I’m never going to shy away from standing up for what I believe in,” he said, “whether it’s proclaiming loudly to the world that I am a feminist, whether it’s understanding that immigration is a source of strength for us and Muslim Canadians are an essential part of the success of our country today and into the future.”

So you guys are all about letting people into your country so that they may have a better life...  unless they might have COVID!  

Edit: And he's pro-feminism and pro-Muslim too! In the same breath! Canadians truly are amazing people. :)

O.. K?

That's why literally almost every other country in the world has closed its borders to Americans?
Reply/Quote
The media is trying to brainwash the people hoping the people will see there polls and say "well looks like Biden is the favorite amongst everyone..thats who im voting for" Biden doesn't stand a chance. Its rigged if he somehow wins.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 01:49 AM)Von Cichlid Wrote: Ah I knew it!

What kinda F’ed up country doesn’t allow discrimination based upon sex or religion? As a conservative member of the Moral Majority I’m sick and tired of the virtue signaling.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 02:58 AM)Nati#1 Wrote:  Biden doesn't stand a chance. Its rigged if he somehow wins.

This is quite literally untrue. Biden has a very good chance to defeat Trump especially with an increase in voter turnout. It is a documented fact that the GOP benefits from lower voter turnout. Trump's own inflammatory style could very well work against him this second time around, as people who otherwise would be at danger of not voting at all are compelled to remove him as he has proved himself unable to live up to the title of the office.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 01:08 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: We've (en masse) laughed at you for decades now, with all the stupid shit that comes out of the US and all of the sensationalised crap; we've never been afraid of you guys for a second.

Oh no Canada is laughing at us. You guys stop it now before we send the Rhode Island National Guard up there to kick your ass and take all your funny bacon. 

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 02:58 AM)Nati#1 Wrote: The media is trying to brainwash the people hoping the people will see there polls and say "well looks like Biden is the favorite amongst everyone..thats who im voting for" Biden doesn't stand a chance. Its rigged if he somehow wins.

Nothing's rigged... Some folks are so easily led by some guy's repetition.... And Q I guess. If Donald says it 3 times, it's gospel. Trump may very well win, but it'll be because the Democrats (and many Americans) are ***** idiots.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 09:20 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh no Canada is laughing at us. You guys stop it now before we send the Rhode Island National Guard up there to kick your ass and take all your funny bacon. 

Honestly given how Canada has handled COVID and virtually everything else (gun violence, health care, etc) insulting them as "weak" seems lame.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 11:28 AM)GMDino Wrote: Honestly given how Canada has handled COVID and virtually everything else (gun violence, health care, etc) insulting them as "weak" seems lame.

They were at Normandy too...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 11:28 AM)GMDino Wrote: Honestly given how Canada has handled COVID and virtually everything else (gun violence, health care, etc) insulting them as "weak" seems lame.

No shit. The Country with a GDP only slightly lower than Brazil's ans an Army  that is just slightly smaller that Nepal's should not be considered "weak" when compared to the US. We probably want to deploy both Rhode Island and New Hampshire.

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 12:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No shit. The Country with a GDP only slightly lower than Brazil's ans an Army  that is just slightly smaller that Nepal's should not be considered "weak" when compared to the US. We probably want to deploy both Rhode Island and New Hampshire.

In fairness how much would you spend on defending your home if the guy that lives downstairs already has it covered? We're kinda friends you know...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 12:09 PM)jason Wrote: They were at Normandy too...

(08-30-2020, 12:18 PM)jason Wrote: In fairness how much would you spend on defending your home if the guy that lives downstairs already has it covered? We're kinda friends you know...

It's just typical of the way some see America vs other countries.  

We have a massive military so USA #1!  

They have everything else so they're weak and we could TOTALLY just take them over no problem.  It's funny. Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 12:18 PM)jason Wrote: In fairness how much would you spend on defending your home if the guy that lives downstairs already has it covered? We're kinda friends you know...

Not according to that Canadian dude. The hosers are laughing at us.

This shit is about to get real:

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 12:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Honestly given how Canada has handled COVID and virtually everything else (gun violence, health care, etc) insulting them as "weak" seems lame.

No shit. The Country with a GDP only slightly lower than Brazil's ans an Army  that is just slightly smaller that Nepal's should not be considered "weak" when compared to the US. We probably want to deploy both Rhode Island and New Hampshire.

China has a bigger army than we do and GDP growth set to surpass ours.

We should be learning how to handle COVID from them and not countries will little armies.
Reply/Quote