Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How badly did the Bengals beat the Bills???
(01-23-2023, 01:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: His “can, can, can” kill on the play he changed for the Chase TD had the Bills completely confused.

Yep. And while I still give Carmen, Asenjo and the boys tons of credit, Joes pre snap reads is why they looked elite. He’s exactly like Peyton in the way he makes everyone around him better and in the position to succeed
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 01:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And our WR1 loves his QB so much he literally bought a house on the same street as him. Big Grin

Team chemistry is important, people.

.....and when Joe said he wants to stay in Cincinnati his whole career, Ja'Marr said he guessed he'd have to stay too, LoL. Those two are the best!

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He was also yelling at Josh Allen on the sideline at one point, too.

Really bad look for a guy with some history of this stuff, and has already been traded once.

likely will be traded again
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 01:51 PM)CottonHill Wrote: Yep. And while I still give Carmen, Asenjo and the boys tons of credit, Joes pre snap reads is why they looked elite. He’s exactly like Peyton in the way he makes everyone around him better and in the position to succeed

that and he was getting rid of the ball the fastest he ever has
Reply/Quote
Jackson Carman and that block tho lol

Dude threw a guy out of bounds lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 01:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And our WR1 loves his QB so much he literally bought a house on the same street as him. Big Grin

Team chemistry is important, people.

I love that he knocked on each neighbor's door until one said he could buy their house lol. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 01:57 PM)Housh Wrote: Jackson Carman and that block tho lol

I've been waiting, watching to see if he gets the love he deserves for driving that guy into the next county. 

Baldy gave him a bit on one of his breakdowns on a Ja'Marr block. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 01:57 PM)Housh Wrote: Jackson Carman and that block tho lol

Aaaaaand, of course, Carman got a meh blocking grade (overall) for the game. 

60.0 overall 
53.2 run block
76.0 pass block

I can now officially say, **** those guys. Passpro grade notwithstanding, those guys don't know their asses from a hole in the ground. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 02:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Aaaaaand, of course, Carman got a meh blocking grade (overall) for the game. 

60.0 overall 
53.2 run block
76.0 pass block

I can now officially say, **** those guys. Passpro grade notwithstanding, those guys don't know their asses from a hole in the ground. 

Literally everyone: the Bengals OL was dominant!

PFF: they sucked

LOL

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 02:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Literally everyone: the Bengals OL was dominant!

LOL

At least they graded 11 guys on defense 66 or higher. That's pretty "wow". 

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 02:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Literally everyone: the Bengals OL was dominant!

LOL

WTF? I thought i heard last night that they only allowed 8 pressures the entire game??

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 01:59 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: I love that he knocked on each neighbor's door until one said he could buy their house lol. 

Whhaaaattt? I hadn't heard that.... that's hilarious.

Reply/Quote
That’s not what happened.

Cinci- Great game. Great game plan. Great execution. The better team won.

Buffalo- Poor game. Terrible game plan. Terrible execution. The lesser team was embarrassed.

It’s been a consistent theme in our season ending losses under the McD regime. Invest all of our resources into our defense and neglect the offense then wonder why we can’t block or get anyone open. Then coach scared on defense and give the opposition 10 yards for free on every play.

That said- some of the remarks in this thread about Diggs are tasteless and ignorant. Diggs needs help. He can’t do it alone. He is currently asked to do just that….while being the focus of the opposing D every week. 3rd down- Cinci rushes 3- Trey whoops Dawkins and ends the drive. 3rd and 3, Allen throws deep to Davis- the ball hits him in the chest and he drops it……just like he’s done on 50% of his targets this season. He’s a WR4. We signed Beasley and John Brown in December and Beasley was our 2nd best WR. That’s how bad our WRs are. We neglect the O hoping Josh and Diggs can win a SB by themselves. They need help. Diggs is pissed. He should be. The coaches were embarrassed…..for the third straight season ending loss. Diggs is part of the answer and is not part of the problem. Grats on the win, but some of you guys are really sore winners.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:27 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So bad, Stephon Diggs quit the team. He evidently hit the locker room, gathered his stuff and was gone before the coaches even made it to the locker room.... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Pretty sad, I thought Josh handled everything well considering...

The Bills were just beaten by the game plan of Zac, Lou and the coaches and really underestimated the backups on the OL.

We can be the most physical team in the NFL when we put our mind to it and we did yesterday. On to the Chiefs. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 02:23 PM)Mafioso Wrote: That’s not what happened.

OK, to be fair - he didn't ACTUALLY quit the team.
However, he DID rush to the locker room, gather his stuff, then bolt before the coaches arrived.
He had to be convinced to come back by some practice squad RB, and even then he didn't stay but for a few minutes.
Reply/Quote

Cinci- Great game.  Great game plan.  Great execution.  The better team won.

Buffalo- Poor game.  Terrible game plan.  Terrible execution.  The lesser team was embarrassed.

It’s been a consistent theme in our season ending losses under the McD regime.  Invest all of our resources into our defense and neglect the offense then wonder why we can’t block or get anyone open.  Then coach scared on defense and give the opposition 10 yards for free on every play.

That said-  some of the remarks in this thread about Diggs are tasteless and ignorant.  Diggs needs help.  He can’t do it alone.  He is currently asked to do just that….while being the focus of the opposing D every week.  3rd down- Cinci rushes 3- Trey whoops Dawkins and ends the drive.  3rd and 3, Allen throws deep to Davis- the ball hits him in the chest and he drops it……just like he’s done on 50% of his targets this season.  He’s a WR4.  We signed Beasley and John Brown in December and Beasley was our 2nd best WR.  That’s how bad our WRs are. We neglect the O hoping Josh and Diggs can win a SB by themselves.  They need help.  Diggs is pissed.  He should be.  The coaches were embarrassed…..for the third straight season ending loss.  Diggs is part of the answer and is not part of the problem.  Grats on the win, but some of you guys are really sore winners.

Well.....Duke Johnson did catch him in the tunnel and brought him back to the locker room, so it did happen.

I'll say this though, for all of the crap he's getting, he did do a lot for that young Bills fan that lost his father. So, no, he's not a douchebag. He just needs to temper his emotions a tad. You can't be yelling at your QB for not seeing you while he's running for his life most of the game, and you weren't open during the progression. 

All that said, another great season for the Bills and Josh Allen. I don't think the league has heard the last from your team by any stretch of the imagination. 

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 02:23 PM)Mafioso Wrote: Grats on the win, but some of you guys are really sore winners.

I disagree completely with that.  Calling out a guy for poor behavior during and following a game has nothing to do with winning or losing.  Diggs has a history.  And quite honestly, it's okay to be frustrated, but it's about how it's acted upon.  And he acted poorly.  If the shoe was on the other foot, people would say the same thing.  The Bengals have had plenty of guys over the years in frustrating stretches give up on the team and act childlike.  They're always called out for it. 
Reply/Quote

Buffalo- Poor game.  Terrible game plan.  Terrible execution.  The lesser team was embarrassed.

It’s been a consistent theme in our season ending losses under the McD regime.  Invest all of our resources into our defense and neglect the offense then wonder why we can’t block or get anyone open.  Then coach scared on defense and give the opposition 10 yards for free on every play.

That said-  some of the remarks in this thread about Diggs are tasteless and ignorant.  Diggs needs help.  He can’t do it alone.  He is currently asked to do just that….while being the focus of the opposing D every week.  3rd down- Cinci rushes 3- Trey whoops Dawkins and ends the drive.  3rd and 3, Allen throws deep to Davis- the ball hits him in the chest and he drops it……just like he’s done on 50% of his targets this season.  He’s a WR4.  We signed Beasley and John Brown in December and Beasley was our 2nd best WR.  That’s how bad our WRs are. We neglect the O hoping Josh and Diggs can win a SB by themselves.  They need help.  Diggs is pissed.  He should be.  The coaches were embarrassed…..for the third straight season ending loss.  Diggs is part of the answer and is not part of the problem.  Grats on the win, but some of you guys are really sore winners.

Previous "bad takes" aside, i don't see how you can argue that Diggs had issues from the first drive.

He threw his arms up on the first incomplete on 3rd down. He motioned at Allen when he threw low on another throw and then he motioned in the EZ and had words with Allen on the sidelines on the late pass that was broken up by Apple. 

The guy was upset from the first few snaps and got worse as the game went on. 

He may not be part of the problem, but his attitude was a bad look on national TV. Then he peaced out before the coaches got back in the LR and had to be brought back for a short time before heading out again.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 02:30 PM)Tomkat Wrote: OK, to be fair - he didn't ACTUALLY quit the team.
However, he DID rush to the locker room, gather his stuff, then bolt before the coaches arrived.
He had to be convinced to come back by some practice squad RB, and even then he didn't stay but for a few minutes.

I can't believe they called Duke Johnson a practice squad RB, LoL. I mean, yeah, that's where he currently was, but he's been a solid player and starter in this league. 

Reply/Quote

Get better recievers is all I can say. When Cincy lost Chase and Higgins, what happened? Trent Taylor and especially Trenton Irwin came in and moved the chains. There was no turning on the QB. That was embarrassing for your organization, Allen didn't deserve it, and they should cut him loose for it.
Reply/Quote