Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How badly did the Bengals beat the Bills???
(01-23-2023, 03:56 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I can agree Diggs behaved poorly.
Instead of what he was doing, he needed to be on the sidelines talking to Josh and both communicating what they seeing and trying to do. That's also partly coaching. They should be living rent free in each other's heads.

Chase Tee Boyd and Burrow don't behave like that. You'll see them on the sidelines working through it and getting back on track.

True. All Diggs did was make things worse on Allen and his team behaving like that.

The neat thing about our Wide Receivers is how humble and honestly wise they are for such young men.

Ja'Marr can lose it against another team once in awhile and taunt but Zac got on his ass and he has been much smarter since etc.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:27 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So bad, Stephon Diggs quit the team. He evidently hit the locker room, gathered his stuff and was gone before the coaches even made it to the locker room.... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

What a flippin classless baby. Antonio Brown 2.0

Can’t stand when grown men and high end “professional” athletes and role models for young kids who idolize them do this self absorbed diva crap.

It’s pathetic.
Reply/Quote
The overthrow on their first possession was Josh having to let it go high or else his arm was going to be hit if I recall correctly.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: Qdw3p93PSnzs8SR3J-5eCbdwyv1o3zZPPqqPrpNa...b18602981c]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Ja'Marr sprung blocks for Joe Mixon a couple of times, didn't he?
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Meanwhile our superstar WR was out there throwing big blocks and doing whatever it took to help his team.

Taylor has built something special here
Thanks for giving Coach Taylor the respect he deserves, It's fun being a Bengals fan. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:47 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Diggs is a loser. What a cry baby.

lost in the mix here is our guy Jackson Carman tossing LBs around and finishing his blocks to the bitter end. Gotta luv the new found toy at LT which may save us a boatload of $ resigning Jonah
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 02:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You really think you have THAT bad of WR's? My God, I thought I was spoiled. They just couldn't win against our Secondary. 

Gabe had 1 drop and Josh was pressured the entire game and kept contained. It was just a great job by Lou and the Defense.

Lou-Dey !

and really the Bills are a great team, they can't help it that

They had to play us !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Meanwhile our superstar WR was out there throwing big blocks and doing whatever it took to help his team.

Taylor has built something special here.

Not sure who had the more impressive block, Chase or Carman. 

Wow to both of them. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 01:57 PM)Housh Wrote: Jackson Carman and that block tho lol

Dude threw a guy out of bounds lol

Carman was tossing dudes all over the field. Saw one play where he did two at once and went looking for a third to destroy. What got into him?
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 08:56 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Not sure who had the more impressive block, Chase or Carman. 

Wow to both of them. 

I have to go with Chase. You don’t often see a WR lift a DE clear off the ground.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 09:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I have to go with Chase. You don’t often see a WR lift a DE clear off the ground.

That was the MLB, but point remains
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 09:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: That was the MLB, but point remains

No it wasn’t. Shaq Lawson is a DE, and he was clearly playing EDGE in that clip.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 09:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No it wasn’t. Shaq Lawson is a DE, and he was clearly playing EDGE in that clip.

I stand corrected.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 08:58 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Carman was tossing dudes all over the field. Saw one play where he did two at once and went looking for a third to destroy. What got into him?

Last week he blocked a Raven completely out of bounds then beat up four Ravens on the sideline !!!!!!!!!!

He really did kind of.. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 03:56 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I can agree Diggs behaved poorly.
Instead of what he was doing, he needed to be on the sidelines talking to Josh and both communicating what they seeing and trying to do. That's also partly coaching. They should be living rent free in each other's heads.

Chase Tee Boyd and Burrow don't behave like that. You'll see them on the sidelines working through it and getting back on track.

One thing about our guys....you can tell who messed up, because he apologizes to his teammates. Like when Burrow about got Tee sawed in half, I caught him on the sidelines pointing at himself, the chuckling a bit as Tee laughed and said something. Probably like "bruh ....you bout got me killed on that one". Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 04:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: True. All Diggs did was make things worse on Allen and his team behaving like that.

The neat thing about our Wide Receivers is how humble and honestly wise they are for such young men.

Ja'Marr can lose it against another team once in awhile and taunt but Zac got on his ass and he has been much smarter since etc.

Honestly, the whole damn team is like that. Do you ever see anyone on defense with their arms in the air and pointing fingers when someone gets burnt or blows coverage? No, you usually see them talking to each other after the play and trying to learn from it. I see Vonn Bell doing it a lot, Hilton when he's in....from veterans to young uns, they all stay level headed, and hungry.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 10:14 PM)M.W. Wrote: Last week he blocked a Raven completely out of bounds then beat up four Ravens on the sideline !!!!!!!!!!

He really did kind of.. 

Guess that's what they call playing angry.  Jackson's angry . He's been reading our board all season and stewing about it.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote

Taylor has built something special here.

That had to be demoralizing!! Love it!!
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 01:07 PM)Wyche Wrote: This is as selfless of a team as I've ever seen. Zac has really built something special.....and having superstar players like Burrow and Chase doing the little things is just icing on the cake. I mean, Chase taking on.....and winning....a DE, wow. Boyd with a nice downfield block on that play, and another WR/TE making a critical second level block too. They're selfless, some of them very talented, but all are playing fundamentally sound football. Both sides of the ball. That's a hat's off to the whole staff.

That block by Carman was just straight up NASTY!!!
Reply/Quote