Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How things got this bad?
This conundrum started by disrespecting Whitworth, then crap drafts every year. Now they have handled the Dalton situation poorly, and lost AJ Green. They have hired a coach, and a coaching staff that doesn't have the respect of the players. The amount of regression of the defensive players can't all be on them. Dunlap and Geno can't have lost that much of a step that quickly. There is really no way to explain the way bates and willjax have fallen off. It has to be the carousel of defensive schemes. I think Glenn tuned out of everything when turner came in. We had 3 offensive lineman retire out of nowhere and I think Turner really plays into that. We have an owner who just isn't a good personality fit for the NFL, his daughter who we know nothing about, her husband who is a sloppy blithering idiot in an Edgar suit, and a pseudo gm whose only claim to fame is having a famous father that just happened to screw up the Colts for years. As fans, we look for things even beyond the football field,especially from ownership. Carl Linder was a bad owner for the Reds, but has done a lot of great things for the community. Castellini might not be the best owner, but look at the Reds community fund, look at all of these first class little league ballfields going up. Look at redsfest, where he gets around and actually talks to people. Castellini is willing to open up his wallet. What does Mike brown do for Cincinnati besides punish the good citizens of Hamilton County?

Sorry for the long winded post, but that's what I see as the problems, where they have started, and how they have snowballed.

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote