Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huck: I should have pretended to be a girl to get into the showers
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/02/politics/mike-huckabee-transgender-caitlyn-jenner/

Fortunately one GOP hopeful took the high ground

Former New York Gov. George Pataki, a new entrant into the GOP's field of presidential candidates, said Tuesday that while Huckabee's remarks were "meant in humor" he could have used more tact.

"I think the more important point is we should give people their dignity and let them make their own decisions," Pataki told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on "The Situation Room."

"If someone chooses a path that's different than mine, we should respect it as opposed to mocking it or in any way trying to prevent that," Pataki said.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Next week's headline....

"Huck: You shouldn't be surprised at what they found on my computer. Just look at my old pals like Mark Foley and Denny Hastert."
Not like that stupid ****abee had a shot at getting a single vote for POTUS. Guess that's what happens when you work for a shit news network where you are not held accountable for the stupid shit you say.
I didn't see it but he had to be joking in his own creepy way...right?

I'm sure he still meant it in the worst possible way, but in his mind he was just being "funny".

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-03-2015, 08:32 AM)GMDino Wrote: I didn't see it but he had to be joking in his own creepy way...right?

I'm sure he still meant it in the worst possible way, but in his mind he was just being "funny".

Mellow

Yea. I thought the same thing when he defended the child molestor, but that wasn't the case.

I really posted this because I thought Pataki's response was very classy.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

That's the first thing that people who have a problem with transgender or gay people say or worry about... The bathroom.  I would assume that I am in a public bathroom with a gay man or a person like Bruce Jenner at least once a week.  There have been zero incidents to report. 

Outside of pro athletes and some convicts how many adults are taking group showers with strangers anyway?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(06-03-2015, 08:30 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Not like that stupid ****abee had a shot at getting a single vote for POTUS.  Guess that's what happens when you work for a shit news network where you are not held accountable for the stupid shit you say.

Ironic, the guy that brings up accountability has a sig line talking about making room for a fist.

Interesting...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
I wish when I was in High School that I could have told the coaches I felt like a girl and been able to shower with the girls.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-03-2015, 11:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I wish when I was in High School that I could have told the coaches I felt like a girl and been able to shower with the girls.

If a person is willing to lop off their twig and berries to prove it, then I have no problem with them showering with girls.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(06-03-2015, 11:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Ironic, the guy that brings up accountability has a sig line talking about making room for a fist.

Interesting...

Not surprised that you don't get it.  I've read some of your stellar responses around here.  
(06-03-2015, 11:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I wish when I was in High School that I could have told the coaches I felt like a girl and been able to shower with the girls.

So you feel like a woman trapped in a man's body? 

Now its starting to make sense...
(06-03-2015, 11:45 PM)GMDino Wrote: So you feel like a woman trapped in a man's body? 

Now its starting to make sense...

Nope, I just would have liked showering with the girls in High School. How about you?

(06-03-2015, 11:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, I just would have liked showering with the girls in High School. How about you?

That would have been wrong and immoral.  So no...I wouldn't have lied just to shower with the girls.

I guess you would have.  Nice. Mellow
(06-03-2015, 11:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: That would have been wrong and immoral.  So no...I wouldn't have lied just to shower with the girls.

Of course I would. I was a 16 year old full of hormones. 

Adolescent bfine is showering with the chickies while Dino is showering in his gym shorts  in the sausage factor.

(06-03-2015, 11:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: That would have been wrong and immoral.  So no...I wouldn't have lied just to shower with the girls.

Dino, in college...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzT8TyvmiLM

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(06-03-2015, 11:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course I would. I was a 16 year old full of hormones. 

Adolescent bfine is showering with the chickies while Dino is showering in his gym shorts  in the sausage factor.

16 year bfine sounds like a guy who will grow up and have a weird obsession with how other people have sex.

I was treating girls with respect and not being obsessed with sex and grew up maintaining sex isn't as important as the relationship or seeing girls in the shower.

Guess you win?
(06-03-2015, 11:59 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Dino, in college...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzT8TyvmiLM

Pretty much.  No sex before marriage.  Only way to be really safe.

And yet I still don't care about how other people have sex.  
Forget high school, what about now? If I say I'm feeling like a woman at the gym, can I hang out in the ladies changing room?

Hopefully?

As far as Huckabee, meh. You've got to have some humor with things.
(06-04-2015, 12:01 AM)GMDino Wrote: 16 year bfine sounds like a guy who will grow up and have a weird obsession with how other people have sex.

I was treating girls with respect and not being obsessed with sex and grew up maintaining sex is as important as the relationship or seeing girls in the showe.

Guess you win?

Guess so.

and I still prefer to shower with the ladies more than I do the guys.

(06-02-2015, 10:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/02/politics/mike-huckabee-transgender-caitlyn-jenner/

Fortunately one GOP hopeful took the high ground

Former New York Gov. George Pataki, a new entrant into the GOP's field of presidential candidates, said Tuesday that while Huckabee's remarks were "meant in humor" he could have used more tact.

"I think the more important point is we should give people their dignity and let them make their own decisions," Pataki told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on "The Situation Room."

"If someone chooses a path that's different than mine, we should respect it as opposed to mocking it or in any way trying to prevent that," Pataki said.

In the thread on this subject from the other board ... I repeatedly warned about some Ahole would use this exact same excuse to get into the ladies room.  

It's nice to be vindicated haha