Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hurst to Panthers
(03-15-2023, 01:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yep, we could get the so called best TE in Michael Mayer at 28 with the best film to some of the most raw talented TE's in the mid to 
late rounds in guys like Durham, Whyle, Kuntz etc.

If we go TE in the first, I still like Darnell Washington because of his blocking and upside but that would only be if Darnell Wright is 
gone and we already addressed RT in FA. So many ways to go, this is actually a very interesting FA, more interesting than we all were
lead to believe. The other NFL teams just went and poached the guys we were looking to keep.

As Pistons said, we are a winning team now, other teams will overvalue our players. Losing Bell sucks but we can get an upgrade 
over him with youth and talent. His smarts are where we might lose something, we will see.

I like Washington a lot….especially if we can pick him up in the 2nd round (although he might go in the 1st).

But, Tobin and Katie are being coy. They aren’t giving anything away. Just look at the Brown signing. Who saw that coming?

Trying to think of who they might sign as a FA for RB and TE. Not sure they have to have a FA, though. The draft will take care of both.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 01:58 PM)Graphicguy Wrote: I like Washington a lot….especially if we can pick him up in the 2nd round (although he might go in the 1st).

But, Tobin and Katie are being coy.  They aren’t giving anything away.  Just look at the Brown signing.  Who saw that coming?

Trying to think of who they might sign as a FA for RB and TE.  Not sure they have to have a FA, though.  The draft will take care of both.

Would love it if Washington fell to the 2nd and we picked him up, doubt it but the Draft is always nuts. 2 Darnell's with the first 2 picks?

And oh yeah, Duke and Katie and the bunch have everyone guessing after the Brown addition. That sure came out of left field in a great way.

I have started to question getting Jamaal Williams as he was not good in short yardage even behind a great OL in Detroit. 

Foster Moreau is my favorite TE out there that fits perfect as a Bengal right now IMO.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 01:58 PM)Graphicguy Wrote: I like Washington a lot….especially if we can pick him up in the 2nd round (although he might go in the 1st).

But, Tobin and Katie are being coy.  They aren’t giving anything away.  Just look at the Brown signing.  Who saw that coming?

Trying to think of who they might sign as a FA for RB and TE.  Not sure they have to have a FA, though.  The draft will take care of both.

Apparently the team didn't even see that signing coming. If Orlando Brown's camp doesn't reach out to us we might not of even signed him.
Reply/Quote