Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I didn't think I'd cry...
My son was like, "I told you dude when they drafted Chase!"

It was fun enjoying the game with my kid. It's the most excited I've seen him watching the Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My boys and I were standing for the end of the game in front of the television and when Pratt intercepted the ball and it was over we jumped group hugs and relieved the monkey is finally off our back. It was a GREAT night!

Anyone else pissed with the commentators constantly saying "31 years since..."

I was losing my F-king mind...
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:30 PM)GodFather Wrote: My boys and I were standing for the end of the game in front of the television and when Pratt intercepted the ball and it was over we jumped group hugs and relieved the monkey is finally off our back. It was a GREAT night!

It was so fun sharing the moment with my son. It's surreal. The last time the Bengals won a playoff game I was basically the age my son is now. That's now over!
Reply/Quote
I had a lump in my throat for about 5 minutes after the pick, & some tears. Cry
Reply/Quote
I was more emotional than Joey B. And that's the way it needs to be. We've been hurting a long time in this fan base. And those dudes just expect to win, and win championships
Reply/Quote
Can't say I didn't tear up a few times during the game. Never broke down though!

Cincinnati deserved this win... long time coming boys!
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I was in 4th grade for the last playoff win and now my son is in 4th grade. It was a long 31 years y'all. Got to watch with the win with some family and it was great!
Reply/Quote
My son is almost exactly the age I was the last time we won a playoff game (10). It's been a long time coming. I definitely shed a few years that had been 3 decades in the making.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:38 PM)Brimey Wrote: I was more emotional than Joey B. And that's the way it needs to be. We've been hurting a long time in this fan base. And those dudes just expect to win, and win championships

Well said, as fans we're the ones who have experienced the long drought of 30 years that is now over. For Taylor, Burrow, and the team they've not known this Bengal fandom pain. Thus, it's good they remain poised and focused for the next game.
Reply/Quote
How sweet this victory is, yet now its on to the next.

Which appears to be the Titans which I believe the Bengals can win as well.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:52 PM)Housh Wrote: We are finally operating at the level everyone else operates at. 1 win isnt shit. You need 4 for a ring

But the Bengals HAD TO WIN to GET TO THAT LEVEL.  SO YES, THIS 1 WIN is indeed a big deal.
Going forward, and in the future... yea, maybe playoff wins will become "ho-hum," but for now, let us revel in a MEANINGFUL VICTORY!
Reply/Quote
Same. Was probably the last one in my section. Just kept staring at the Jumbotron cycling through graphics of “bengals win”
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I didn't actually cry... but my eyes were definitely moist.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:45 PM)Go Cards Wrote: How sweet this victory is, yet now its on to the next.  

Which appears to be the Titans which I believe the Bengals can win as well.

We match up well with the Titans. Cool
Reply/Quote
My kids are at my ex’s tonight. I sent a text telling
her our youngest was my age the last time this happened. And I wanted to let them soak it in minute. She replied and said “yeah, it was a long time coming.” Doesn’t even scratch the surface. A literal lifetime for some. For many. What a day. So happy.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:30 PM)GodFather Wrote: My boys and I were standing for the end of the game in front of the television and when Pratt intercepted the ball and it was over we jumped group hugs and relieved the monkey is finally off our back. It was a GREAT night!

I guess I should consider myself lucky being at a bar that was so loud (in KY) that I couldn't hear anything from the game (commentators nor refs).
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:03 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We match up well with the Titans. Cool

We have to get better run blocking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:32 AM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: We have to get better run blocking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put in my boy Jackson Carman and let him go to work. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: But when Pratt came down with that football, it just came out.

30 years of pain. 30 years of guys like Gus Frerotte and (bless him) Jon Kitna. Ki-Jana. Reinard. My dude Jeff Blake.

0-7 with Marv. Seeing good cores like Palmer/Chad/Housh etc and Dalton/Green/Eifert etc go to waste.

I literally looked at my smiling Wife like a child and kept saying "they won a playoff game". It's finally over, fellas. Congrats!

Who Dey

I left the house at 7:30 to go see Scream with my son. Turned the game on the radio as i was pulling into the parking lot and heard the last 2 defensive plays. I'm not gonna lie, i felt myself start to choke up too. I wasn't expecting that.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:40 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I left the house at 7:30 to go see Scream with my son. Turned the game on the radio as i was pulling into the parking lot and heard the last 2 defensive plays. I'm not gonna lie, i felt myself start to choke up too. I wasn't expecting that.

How was the new Scream?

Reply/Quote