Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never forget the Bowling Green Massacre
(02-07-2017, 04:02 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I don't know which one of you has it, maybe its 'Zona, but the picture of lil Kim, North Korea's leader laughing at everyone saying something like, Not the craziest leader in the world anymore, just keeps ringing truer and truer. 

I'm just gonna start making shit up from now on.  The Bengals won Super Bowl XXIII!!!!  Babe Ruth was the hero on the Chicago Cubs World Series team!   Mike Tyson is soft.  The South won the Civil War but secretly wants the world to know the North won.  See how much fun this can be?!?!?!

#alternativefacts

Yep.  And til proven otherwise, the miscreants in black in Berkeley were sent by old Brietbart pals Bannon and Yiannopolous.  It's all a conspiracy to mischaracterize anti-Trump sentiment and eventually murder protesters with the National Guard.  Is it true?  Absolutely not.  Is it some dumb shit in the same vein of what the new right would throw out there (birth certificate, Sandy Hook truthers, pizza gate, popular vote conspiracy, Bowling Green massacre) to spin the narrative?  Absolutely.  

I think the Trumpers should have to deal with the same absolutely insane shit that their supporters, and quite frankly the administration itself throw up against the wall every day.  Time to level the crazy playing field and start making things up, then following them up with insults, generalizations, groupthink, and even more insane lies.  It's the new normal.   
(02-07-2017, 05:07 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I may have missed it since I admittedly haven't read all the responses, but was there a massacre in Bowling Green?

Yes. Many Corvettes died.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/02/12/corvette-museum-sinkhole/5417171/
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
(02-07-2017, 05:23 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Yes. Many Corvettes died.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/02/12/corvette-museum-sinkhole/5417171/

I remember driving past that place several times while I was stationed at Ft. Campbell. Hard to believe it was struck by tragedy. 
(02-07-2017, 05:07 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I may have missed it since I admittedly haven't read all the responses, but was there a massacre in Bowling Green?

Everybody knows about this massacre Oncemore. The drive by press just won't report it. It goes against their agenda.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Can someone please list all of these massacres that the media is not reporting about? 

Was there one here in Iowa?  I mean the last massacre that I knew of that happened in Iowa happened back in 1857 in Spirit Lake. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_Lake_Massacre

Why didn't that get covered by the media?  I mean Ted Koppell and Dan Rather should have been first on the scene!  Where's the outrage from Ron Burghandy?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(02-09-2017, 02:16 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Can someone please list all of these massacres that the media is not reporting about? 

Was there one here in Iowa?  I mean the last massacre that I knew of that happened in Iowa happened back in 1857 in Spirit Lake. 

Why didn't that get covered by the media?  I mean Ted Koppell and Dan Rather should have been first on the scene!  Where's the outrage from Ron Burghandy?

Brian Williams covered it. He got shot at there.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(02-09-2017, 02:16 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Can someone please list all of these massacres that the media is not reporting about? 

[Image: i-was-there-brian-williams-meme-1447431967.jpg]
[Image: i1ht0.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-07-2017, 05:23 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Yes. Many Corvettes died.

It's a conspiracy by the NWO and corporate elites to drive up the price of their classic vehicles !!!

I'll bet Mopars are next !!
(02-03-2017, 02:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: Maybe she was thinking about the Civil War battle that never happened on the Trump golf course?

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/25/us/politics/in-renovation-of-golf-club-donald-trump-also-dressed-up-history.html?_r=3&referer=http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/25/us/politics/in-renovation-of-golf-club-donald-trump-also-dressed-up-history.html?_r=2&referer=

This has started to get a lot more attention now after the Andrew Jackson BS.

(05-04-2017, 11:03 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This has started to get a lot more attention now after the Andrew Jackson BS.

[Image: Trump-Golf-Course-Plaque.jpg]

http://www.golfdigest.com/story/details-details-donald-trump-has-plaque-at-his-golf-course-commemorating-civil-war-battle-that-never-happened
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(05-04-2017, 11:03 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This has started to get a lot more attention now after the Andrew Jackson BS.

From whom and for what purpose?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-04-2017, 11:14 AM)bfine32 Wrote: From whom and for what purpose?

Lots of people who will point out that the current POTUS has no real knowledge of history (or really anything that someone didn't just tell him) but insist (due to ego) that he is right.  Or, on the rare occurrences that he says he was wrong that it was someone else's fault for telling him the wrong thing.

This would go toward his personality, leadership "style" and lack of ability to do the job he was elected for.  Something pointed out by those same people BEFORE the election.

I know it should surprise anyone that he's a pompous ass that will never admit he doesn't know something...but I am still amazed how many people won't admit it because then their non-support support of him would look bad.
(05-04-2017, 11:19 AM)GMDino Wrote: Lots of people who will point out that the current POTUS has no real knowledge of history (or really anything that someone didn't just tell him) but insist (due to ego) that he is right.  Or, on the rare occurrences that he says he was wrong that it was someone else's fault for telling him the wrong thing.

This would go toward his personality, leadership "style" and lack of ability to do the job he was elected for.  Something pointed out by those same people BEFORE the election.

Oh, seems to be a constructive endeavor.

Can't we just write the response about Bowling Green as "poorly worded answer". I think I've seen that as mitigation around here somewhere recently

I saw articles on it from Golf Digest, Esquire, NYT, and CNN posted in the last two days. I am guessing because it's another example of him making up stuff about the Civil War.

From whom? For one, you just added to the attention.  

For what purpose?  Based upon your past behavior, I can only deduce you will continue to show your support for Trump by continuing to claim you don't support Him while defending Him which seems an awful lot like support.  You're the most supportive non-supportor ever.  That was part of your personality profile, wasn't it?
(05-04-2017, 01:53 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: From whom? For one, you just added to the attention.  

For what purpose?  Based upon your past behavior, I can only deduce you will continue to show your support for Trump by continuing to claim you don't support Him while defending Him which seems an awful lot like support.  You're the most supportive non-supportor ever.  That was part of your personality profile, wasn't it?

What trump initiative have I voiced my support out side of agreeing with the choice to bomb Syria for using Chemical weapons?

I have spoken against his government hiring freeze, his tweeting, his reaction to the press, his treatment of the Judicial Branch among other things.

This board and Nation has become so twisted that if you don't jump on every questionable, response, facial gesture, paper size, ect.... you are giving an 'awful lot of support". My issue is more with those petty in nature folks that cry wolf about everything.

(05-04-2017, 03:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What trump initiative have I voiced my support out side of agreeing with the choice to bomb Syria for using Chemical weapons?

I have spoken against his government hiring freeze, his tweeting, his reaction to the press, his treatment of the Judicial Branch among other things.

This board and Nation has become so twisted that if you don't jump on every questionable, response, facial gesture, paper size, ect.... you are giving an 'awful lot of support". My issue is more with those petty in nature folks that cry wolf about everything.

As I have stated, you're so pissed youve been triggered to develop your own fake disorder, PESD, so you can mock those you're pissed at for being petty which is itself petty.
(05-04-2017, 05:40 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: As I have stated, you're so pissed youve been triggered to develop your own fake disorder, PESD, so you can mock those you're pissed at for being petty which is itself petty.

I don't think Bfine is a Trumpster. But he is a contrarian who doesn't like smug liberals. That is why he pops up challenging our Trump trashing. I do think, though, that he genuinely doesn't see any actual, long-term damage that could result from Trump's actions and policies. It is possible that he is not convinced Trump is fundamentally incompetent. So our complaints just seem like liberal butthurt to him, not description of a serious problem.

If there were a lot of Trumpsters posting pro-Trump articles I think we would occasionally seem them followed by posts like "Trump sure is a great president."