Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never forget the Bowling Green Massacre
I wanted to share the full statement by Kellyanne Conway on this piece of American History that she is trying to make mainstream, even if the liberal textbook makers and teachers have been suppressing it.

Quote:Few Americans will remember the Bowling Green Massacre because the media did not really cover it, but we cannot let this lesson be forgotten to history. The brave Patriots who were killed by Iraqis in Bowling Green, Kentucky did not die in vain. President Donald Trump, who personally funded a militia led by Steve Bannon, squashed the insurrection. After Brian Williams was wounded while covering the bloodshed, our ingenious President made one of his famous deals. He challenged the leader of the Iraqi terrorists, the ghost of Osama Bin Laden fused with the ghost of Saddam Hussein, to a penis off. The terrorists, in awe at the sight of President Trump's record endowment, had left their guard down. President Trump then personally choked the ghostly leader of the massacre to permanent death with his larger than average hands, banishing him to the nether realms by forcing the sad cuckold and crooked Hillary lackey, John Podesta, to perform some of his blood magic on the ghost.

Do not forget that President Trump has sacrificed more than any other America, already having endured his own Vietnam while bravely dating super model after super model (all of whom were perfect 10's) in the 1990's. Seriously, can we just stop to marvel at this feat? He didn't even have to get involved in the Bowling Green Massacre after what he did for us Americans in the 1990's.

Never forget the sacrifices of our President.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
We were talking about it over here.

But it could have gone in the "Does Lying Matter" thread too.

What I want to know is if this will become a National Holiday too.  I need another day off.

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-03-2017, 11:31 AM)GMDino Wrote: We were talking about it over here.

But it could have gone in the "Does Lying Matter" thread too.

What I want to know is if this will become a National Holiday too.  I need another day off.

Smirk

You're a liberal.  All your days are off. Tongue
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(02-03-2017, 11:20 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I wanted to share the full statement by Kellyanne Conway on this piece of American History that she is trying to make mainstream, even if the liberal textbook makers and teachers have been suppressing it.

He really needs to find a way to get rid of her.  I mean congrats to her for winning the election, but she's a nightmare.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(02-03-2017, 11:33 AM)michaelsean Wrote: You're a liberal.  All your days are off. Tongue

Well, you're right that I'm "off" about every day.  ThumbsUp
He/She so bad.......... Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(02-03-2017, 11:38 AM)michaelsean Wrote: He really needs to find a way to get rid of her.  I mean congrats to her for winning the election, but she's a nightmare.

Why?  She's doing exactly what he wants.
I remember when that happened.

Weren't the bad guys led by that Kenyan Satan Demon?  Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(02-03-2017, 11:51 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: I remember when that happened.

Weren't the bad guys led by that Kenyan Satan Demon?  Ninja

Ghost Mexicans.

And they voted too.

Mellow
He's so crazy.

Beat ya to it!

See, I can do this too.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

How did those patriots defend themselves after that Nigerian Muslim blackie from Chicago took ebrybadys guunz awau?
(02-03-2017, 11:31 AM)GMDino Wrote: What I want to know is if this will become a National Holiday too.  

Absolutely. June 9th.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(02-03-2017, 12:15 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: How did those patriots defend themselves after that Nigerian Muslim black buy from Chicago took ebrybadys guunz awau?

All I can say is thank God all that fear mongering is gone now.

(02-03-2017, 12:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: All I can say is thank God all that fear mongering is gone now.

Yeah. Hasn't been any blowback from that what so ever.
(02-03-2017, 12:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: All I can say is thank God all that fear mongering is gone now.

Because the new POTUS stepped up and banned temporarily stopped all immigrants from entering the US!
We have our "correction".

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/02/03/trump-adviser-invents-bowling-green-massacre-defense-refugee-ban/97436748/

Quote:Appearing on MSNBC's Hardball TV program on Thursday night, Conway referred to the "Bowling Green massacre" as part of her attempt to justify Trump's temporary restrictions on refugees and nationals from seven Muslim-majority countries.

"I bet it’s brand new information to people that President Obama had a six-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalized and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre," Conway said

"Most people don’t know that because it didn’t get covered."

However, early Friday Conway said she misspoke when she used the phrase "Bowling Green massacre." Really, she said in a tweet that links to an ABC News article, she meant say "Bowling Green terrorists."

In the tweet, Conway linked to a mainstream news item from 2013 despite complaining in her appearance on Hardball that the mainstream media didn't cover the episode.

So let's see how that sentence works now:

"I bet it’s brand new information to people that President Obama had a six-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalized and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green terrorists."

The dumb...it hurts.
#bowlingforbowlinggreen

never forget.
(02-03-2017, 12:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: Because the new POTUS stepped up and banned temporarily stopped all immigrants from entering the US!

He did?  No I get it.  The comparisons to the rise of Hitler are dead on.  This time it's for realz.  

(02-03-2017, 01:04 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He did?  No I get it.  The comparisons to the rise of Hitler are dead on.  This time it's for realz.  

#alternatefacts   Mellow
(02-03-2017, 12:50 PM)Benton Wrote: #bowlingforbowlinggreen

never forget.

We read about it. We watched it. It became a part of us .
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]