Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never forget the Bowling Green Massacre
(02-07-2017, 01:18 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Maybe she didn't realize she was saying massacre each time. Again, it happens. Or maybe she didn't know what massacre means. 

Shocked

(02-07-2017, 01:18 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Honestly, she's not an unintelligent woman. She would know that if she tried to make up an event that never happened that she'd get caught. So, I have to believe she did misspeak; heck, maybe she did so intentionally for some reason, like to distract from something else, but I do not believe she tried to make up a fictitious event.

Nervous

Good luck with that, uh, logic?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-07-2017, 01:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: Shocked

Nervous

Good luck with that, uh, logic?

No problem. And you keep hating everything, no matter how infinitesimally insignificant, that Trump or his administration does.  ThumbsUp
(02-07-2017, 01:33 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No problem. And you keep hating every insignificant thing that Trump or his administration does.  ThumbsUp

Lying about a massacre that never happened to justify bad/possible unconstitutional policy is "insignificant" to you?

Well at least now I know you're a Trump voter.

Rock On
(02-07-2017, 01:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Lying about a massacre that never happened to justify bad/possible unconstitutional policy is "insignificant" to you?

Well at least now I know you're a Trump voter.

Rock On

You have proof she lied? No, you don't.

Not a Trump voter, just want things to be focused more on facts. I gotta admit it is kinda nice to see the irrational hatred and disdain for the most insignificant things coming from the liberals and Democrats now, after the 8 years of seeing it from the right and Republicans.
(02-07-2017, 01:39 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You have proof she lied? No, you don't.

Not a Trump voter, just want things to be focused more on facts. I gotta admit it is kinda nice to see the irrational hatred and disdain for the most insignificant things coming from the liberals and Democrats now, after the 8 years of seeing it from the right and Republicans.

Me too!

Just not made up ones to justify bad/poorly implemented policy!

Sorry if that seems "insignificant" to Trump voters.
(02-07-2017, 01:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: Me too!

Just not made up ones to justify bad/poorly implemented policy!

Sorry if that seems "insignificant" to Trump voters.

Again, where's the proof she lied? If you truly did care about the facts, you wouldn't speak as if it's a fact she lied. Sure, you have reason to beleive she did, but right now, her supposed intentionally stating a falsehood in calling it a massacre is just your opinion.
(02-07-2017, 01:58 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Again, where's the proof she lied? If you truly did care about the facts, you wouldn't speak as if it's a fact she lied. Sure, you have reason to beleive she did, but right now, her supposed intentionally stating a falsehood in calling it a massacre is just your opinion.

well this isnt exactly the firs time she has said it so it cant be a "misspeak" if shes said it more than once
People suck
At least she didn't say that Russia continues to advance on Korea.

You can see the WTF in Pelosi's face
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-07-2017, 03:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: At least she didn't say that Russia continues to advance on Korea.

Three times?  Yawn
Where did all the trump voters go? They seemed to have completely disappeared.
(02-07-2017, 03:18 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Where did all the trump voters go?   They seemed to have completely disappeared.

No one who defends him "voted" for him.  

Smirk
(02-07-2017, 03:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: At least she didn't say that Russia continues to advance on Korea.

Is when can we impeach him worse than I hope he fails?  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(02-07-2017, 03:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: No one who defends him "voted" for him.  

Smirk

I didn't vote for him, but that doesn't mean we can't laugh at some of the hysteria.  Didn't we get some suggested reading on this board about an experiment that showed how the German people accepted the rise of the Nazis and their ensuing actions?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(02-07-2017, 03:18 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Where did all the trump voters go?   They seemed to have completely disappeared.

Facebook
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

..and then Pelosi takes control and states she can't work with President Bush

...and Waters gets to return the WTF look. 

Somber dude in the back, who had to tell Waters the name Aleppo, just says "she's on a roll; let her go". 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

I don't know which one of you has it, maybe its 'Zona, but the picture of lil Kim, North Korea's leader laughing at everyone saying something like, Not the craziest leader in the world anymore, just keeps ringing truer and truer. 

I'm just gonna start making shit up from now on.  The Bengals won Super Bowl XXIII!!!!  Babe Ruth was the hero on the Chicago Cubs World Series team!   Mike Tyson is soft.  The South won the Civil War but secretly wants the world to know the North won.  See how much fun this can be?!?!?!

#alternativefacts
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(02-07-2017, 03:18 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Where did all the trump voters go?
Back to work.

Mellow
(02-07-2017, 04:33 PM)Benton Wrote: Back to work.

Mellow

#alternativejobs
People suck
(02-07-2017, 03:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ..and then Pelosi takes control and states she can't work with President Bush

...and Waters gets to return the WTF look. 

Somber dude in the back, who had to tell Waters the name Aleppo, just says "she's on a roll; let her go". 

They sure are hypocritical
People suck
(02-07-2017, 01:58 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Again, where's the proof she lied? If you truly did care about the facts, you wouldn't speak as if it's a fact she lied. Sure, you have reason to beleive she did, but right now, her supposed intentionally stating a falsehood in calling it a massacre is just your opinion.

I may have missed it since I admittedly haven't read all the responses, but was there a massacre in Bowling Green?