Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
I'm officially done with the GD thread
(01-19-2022, 04:57 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I knew people would object to that. I won't say you're wrong. Your personal experiences are what you've experienced.

From my end, I just know that we've had GD related threads in JN for 3 straight weeks, and none were created by negative guys. Also, every time I see someone getting cussed out in GD, it's a positive guy doing the attacking.

We all just need to do better, and I'll leave it at that.

What are they going to say?

Some folks in the gameday stick by the team too much

Some folks in gameday don't think the game is over when we fall behind

Some folks in Gameday don't want to fire our coaching staff because we won the Division

Some folks in Gameday want to discuss the game at hand too much
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 10:58 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Sorry, after this past weekend when people were just assuming we were going to lose EVEN THOUGH WE HAD A 10 POINT LEAD LATE IN THE GAME, I'm just done with posting in the GameDay thread. And it wasn't just 1 person (though it was mainly 1 person). I just can't do it anymore. I'm tired of people "letting their emotions get the best of them" (I bet they wouldn't let someone get away with a racial epithet if that person's emotions got the best of them) or trying to cover up stupidity with "it was just sarcasm, dude."

It sucks, because it can be a place to share laughter to share ref-bashing, but there are fewer and fewer optimistic-minded folk like myself left (I'm not the only one, but there's only a few of us that post there regulary) and I'm enjoying the thread less and less.

So, maybe I'll stop in from time to time or maybe we'll lose the Titans game and I'll forget to not post there next season, but for at least the rest of this postseason, I'm done with the goddamn GD thread.

Been done with it all season Phil. Have been done. Maybe it is our other culture change as I always went in it before. Mellow
Reply/Quote
This like that time that I declared I was officially done with Chick-fil-A, but kept eating it without letting anyone know. Phil is gonna put a mustache over his username and waltz right in. No one will know any better.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote