Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I really despise Travis Kelce
I don't care if he was a Bearcat or not. The fact he was makes it all the worse. Last game he was taking shots at Cincinnati Chili, and last night with his "Know your role and shut your mouth" bs. Dude, you're 1-4, a 25% win percentage and you're gonna run your mouth and talk trash after a win. My feelings towards him are quickly reaching Rapistberger levels.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:24 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't care if he was a Bearcat or not. The fact he was makes it all the worse. Last game he was taking shots at Cincinnati Chili, and last night with his "Know your role and shut your mouth" bs. Dude, you're 1-4, a 25% win percentage and you're gonna run your mouth and talk trash after a win. My feelings towards him are quickly reaching Rapistberger levels.

Yeah, I don't like that guy at all. Otherwise, I have no ill feelings towards KC. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nobody knows what would have happened if the game would have gone into OT. But as was, Kelce's team won on a 'you're welcome play'.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:24 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't care if he was a Bearcat or not. The fact he was makes it all the worse. Last game he was taking shots at Cincinnati Chili, and last night with his "Know your role and shut your mouth" bs. Dude, you're 1-4, a 25% win percentage and you're gonna run your mouth and talk trash after a win. My feelings towards him are quickly reaching Rapistberger levels.

1-3 and everyone is taking shots at the Bengals. Over the last week the football world turned on the Bengals and we lost a ton of support. This loss was a much needed humbling. And many couldn't be happier. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Same.

That guy needs his bell rung Vontaze Burfict style.
Reply/Quote
Actually found his interruption of Mahomes post game on the field interview pretty funny. The stuff after that less so.

Tbh when we're talking about Burrowhead, and the Mayor is talking smack, we have to expect it back.

They are the big dogs in the AFC until we prove them otherwise. We aren't far off at all. I think he may come to regret all this smack when we play them next year though. This'll only fire us the heck up.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:40 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Actually found his interruption of Mahomes post game on the field interview pretty funny. The stuff after that less so.

Tbh when we're talking about Burrowhead, and the Mayor is talking smack, we have to expect it back.

They are the big dogs in the AFC until we prove them otherwise. We aren't far off at all. I think he may come to regret all this smack when we play them next year though. This'll only fire us the heck up.

Kelce pulled a straight up pro wrestling heel promo on us and we're going to fall into his trap by getting upset over it.  I saw what he said, and honestly it was too stupid to take seriously.

Side note, we had a has beens of wrasslin event around here a few years ago and my buddies and I went and when Jeff Jarret came out and was like "I must be in (our town) because all I see is a bunch of idiots!" everyone booed loudly but we were like "Let him talk, he's got a point!"
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:40 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Actually found his interruption of Mahomes post game on the field interview pretty funny. The stuff after that less so.

Yeah, the mayor was asking for it. I still don't like him, lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

He thinks he's a WWE character.
Reply/Quote

Nobody was talking about Burrowhead, aside from Hilton saying it once, on the field. That was it.

The media and the Chefs said it a ton more and made it a focal point, when it really wasn't.

I agree your mayor shouldn't have said anything.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:39 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Same.

That guy needs his bell rung Vontaze Burfict style.

Imagine being a grown man and saying this over a football game. Lol. 
Reply/Quote
I hate him too but only because he's so good. How TF does he get open on every play? He had every right to say what he said post game.
Reply/Quote
I always feel like he and the team is more mad at Burrow and Cincy the city than Hilton and the mayor for some reason.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:37 PM)jj22 Wrote: 1-3 and everyone is taking shots at the Bengals. Over the last week the football world turned on the Bengals and we lost a ton of support. This loss was a much needed humbling. And many couldn't be happier. 

Agree.  If the Steelers were in our position and had taken the shots at KC that we did only to lose to KC, we'd be absolutely loving it right now.  Us, Browns fans, Ravens fans, hell, we all couldn't pile on fast enough, even though we didn't accomplish nearly what the Steelers did.  That's why I don't take any of it too personally.  It's all part of the game, and if you insist on smack talking, then you're going to hear about it when you lose.  Hopefully that's a lesson some members of the team have learned after last night.  At least that would be one positive coming out of this loss.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Talked mess about a team they just beat, not one they were about to play. Perhaps some should take notes.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Dude. 10 games in a row. Franchise record. We hadn't lost since Halloween.

Everybody knew going in to this our O-LINE was an issue. 3 of our 5 starters out.
Burrow had a chance to win this game with the 2 minute warning and we couldn't block for him. Again. Just like the SB.

Travis wanna talk his shit but if this Joe Burrow gets some god damn protection, he will have Mahomes number. He's 3-1 against him with horrific offensive line play. They got to Burrow 12 times yesterday. It's way too much. You seen what he can do when he's protected like last week vs Buffalo. It's the difference in the game. You win at the line.
Reply/Quote
When you're good, people like to see you lose.
Reply/Quote
**** KC
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:48 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Imagine being a grown man and saying this over a football game. Lol. 

I was being facetious of course but Travis Kelce insulted my city. If he had stuck to criticizing Bengal players and coaches I wouldn’t have given it a second thought.

Also, Kelce’s comment, “Know your place!” is a racist slam against Cincinnati’s mayor who is Indian-American. The Indian caste system which unfortunately still exists is all about knowing one’s place.
Reply/Quote
It didn't bother me. Frankly the mayor deserved the takedown on national television after that absolutely cringey press conference last week. And I'm not going to fault a guy for taking shots at the idiotic "Burrowhead" thing that Bengals fans ran with all week long.

You talk shit all week you gotta take your comeuppance if you don't deliver on it. So it goes.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote